Gun free zone

Now that's better don't you think? I thought you said you got off on truth? Don't you find it strange that we no longer hear about firearms crossing over the border from obama clinton and holder? nor are they pushing that America needs to help them with their gun problems. Surely if you are into truth as you say you are this would make you want to find out why we have no more news releases from obama clinton and holder that we need to do something about guns crossing the border.

Personally, I don't give a shit about Fast and Furious, nor do I give a shit whether it's still in operation. Either way, I can certainly see why it would be kept quiet. My understanding is that it was always meant to be kept quiet - until a couple whistleblowers blew the whistle.

I care about what just happened in Aurora and similar gun atrocities.

do u care someone died from it?

No because it may affect obama and she wants to stay as far away from that as possible.
Now question for you. Does what I said make you wonder about no more reports about guns crossing over the border and no more "we need to do something about American guns going into Mexico" since fast and the furious was shut down?

Do you care that thousands were killed and wounded in Bush's illegal war in Iraq?

Did Brian Terry sign up for a war? Or was he in one unbeknownst to him?

He was a cop (border agent) in one of the most dangerous places in the world. Shit happens to cops. And there is no proof a Fast and Furious gun killed him.

Bullshit!! Ballistics couldn't prove WHICH of the 2 recovered F & F guns killed him, but it is a slam dunk that it was one of them.

Do you care that thousands were killed and wounded in Bush's illegal war in Iraq?

He was a cop (border agent) in one of the most dangerous places in the world. Shit happens to cops. And there is no proof a Fast and Furious gun killed him.

Ok true a border agent should always be ready, but liberals dont want people to be on edge, lest they prejudge someone or *gasp* profile!!!!!!!!

And second it doesnt matter if a fast and furious gun directly killed him, our government let thousands of weapons, that YOU want to BAN go to criminals in Mexico and YOU DEFEND that. You're stupid and hypocrit.

How long til liberals say anyone fearing a person with a weapon is profiling, I cant wait for that or if they have on a ski mask, it could just be cold.

Ok true a border agent should always be ready, but liberals dont want people to be on edge, lest they prejudge someone or *gasp* profile!!!!!!!!

And second it doesnt matter if a fast and furious gun directly killed him, our government let thousands of weapons, that YOU want to BAN go to criminals in Mexico and YOU DEFEND that. You're stupid and hypocrit.

You don't know jack shit about what I want to BAN. My primary interest is in doing something about high-capacity magazines for civilian use. Maybe some of you wingnuts should take up archery.

You don't know jack shit about what I want to BAN. My primary interest is in doing something about high-capacity magazines for civilian use. Maybe some of you wingnuts should take up archery.

Oh really so how many rounds can we have oh great one? Maybe we should make an example out of people like this, the guy gave up and didnt fight it with the police, he's scared to die, lets kill him (if found guilty of course) and make an example

Oh really so how many rounds can we have oh great one? Maybe we should make an example out of people like this, the guy gave up and didnt fight it with the police, he's scared to die, lets kill him (if found guilty of course) and make an example

Whatever you say, Sparky. It's your fantasy...

Whatever you say, Sparky. It's your fantasy...

I dont see a number, avoiding the question like a pussy I see.

So Lakhota, what is your number of rounds. See in a debate you say you dont like the nubmer, so that means you need to give us one, otherwise your number issue was an excuse, which is like a bluff and it has been called, so what do you have?

There needs to be debate and compromise on the maximum number of magazine rounds per pistol and rifle for civilian use. For me, the high end would be 10.

So Lakhota, what is your number of rounds. See in a debate you say you dont like the nubmer, so that means you need to give us one, otherwise your number issue was an excuse, which is like a bluff and it has been called, so what do you have?

There needs to be debate and compromise on the maximum number of magazine rounds per pistol and rifle for civilian use. For me, the high end would be 10.

OK and that is why we would never vote for you. I have 18 in my barrel magazine on my Marlin Model 60, yet I dont kill people.....hmmmmmm

OK and that is why we would never vote for you. I have 18 in my barrel magazine on my Marlin Model 60, yet I dont kill people.....hmmmmmm

.22s would be a different story...

No their is no need for any such discussion it's dead in the water. I will get my magazines down to 10 rounds one round at a time.

Forum List

Back