Gun Grabbers tell followers to call cops on gun owners....

Yes….they are against gun crime…except when they call for police to shoot innocent gun owners……of course they will also be in the front lines of marches for actual criminals shot by police when the thugs are using guns to shoot at police…….

People who call the cops because people who act stupidly with guns are good citizens.

People who call the cops because people who act stupidly with guns are good citizens.

If open or concealed carry are legal, and the person in question has a legal right or permit for it, then calling the cops any time you see a gun is a frivolous waste of police resources.

So three guys carrying guns in an open carry state walk into a bank,

and the teller who hits the silent alarm is the villain?

lolol. What you hear on USMB...

If open or concealed carry are legal, and the person in question has a legal right or permit for it, then calling the cops any time you see a gun is a frivolous waste of police resources.
That is not what I said, Flakey Marty. I said call the cops when people with guns act stupidly.

That is not what I said, Flakey Marty. I said call the cops when people with guns act stupidly.

From the article:

We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again. If you see someone carrying a gun in public and have ANY doubts about their intentions, call 911 immediately. NEVER leave yourself, or your loved ones, at the mercy of loose guns laws that routinely arm individuals with a history of violence.

Teresa McKown Anthony If a person has a gun, it doesn’t matter to me what color they are! I’m going to assume the worst, get away from them and call 911. I have just as much right to feel safe as they have to carry a gun. They will have to worry about the consequences of what law enforcement might do.

So if this idiot sees someone with a revolver in a holster walking around they are going to 1) run away and 2) call the cops.

If they have the weapons holstered or slung properly, and are in an open carry state, they should know better.

Last edited:

From the article:

We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again. If you see someone carrying a gun in public and have ANY doubts about their intentions, call 911 immediately. NEVER leave yourself, or your loved ones, at the mercy of loose guns laws that routinely arm individuals with a history of violence.

Teresa McKown Anthony If a person has a gun, it doesn’t matter to me what color they are! I’m going to assume the worst, get away from them and call 911. I have just as much right to feel safe as they have to carry a gun. They will have to worry about the consequences of what law enforcement might do.

So if this idiot sees someone with a revolver in a holster walking around they are going to 1) run away and 2) call the cops.
good for them, that is probably the correct thing to do. Please, call the cops, take their time away from real crime and then show up here and complain because cops weren't there for some victim. Yep, the libturds never fail to amuse the group in here. It's truly funny shit.

And you're an idiot... what's your point?
Personal attack and nothing on topic. Noted. "I have just as much right to feel safe as they have to carry a gun" is quite sensible. Act stupidly in public, Soggy, while openly carrying, and I will call the cops. You can explain to them.

first off, I find that scenario preposterous. A bank is a no gun zone building. Why would they walk in with their guns? No, it is you who is truly a libturd with no brain.

If the bank didn't post a no guns sign then the teller was in the wrong and could be charged. Moron!

And you're an idiot... what's your point?
Personal attack and nothing on topic. Noted. "I have just as much right to feel safe as they have to carry a gun" is quite sensible. Act stupidly in public, Soggy, while openly carrying, and I will call the cops. You can explain to them.

The problem is this group considers the act of open carrying itself to be "acting stupidly".

If the bank didn't post a no guns sign then the teller was in the wrong and could be charged. Moron!

And that's how you people want the world to work. Unbelievable.

If they have the weapons holstered or slung properly, and are in an open carry state, they should know better.

You should know better.

yep, voted in by guess who? the people. you're just a jealous hypocrite.

yep, voted in by guess who? the people. you're just a jealous hypocrite.

The People have decided that banks should be prohibited from being gun-free zones?

lol, when did that happen?

That's how it DOES work. With or without your approval. The fact is, you don't know if the guy next to you in line has a gun or not.

Forum List

Back