Gun Grabbers tell followers to call cops on gun owners....

People who call the cops because people who act stupidly with guns are good citizens.

If open or concealed carry are legal, and the person in question has a legal right or permit for it, then calling the cops any time you see a gun is a frivolous waste of police resources.

So three guys carrying guns in an open carry state walk into a bank,

and the teller who hits the silent alarm is the villain?

lolol. What you hear on USMB...

Banks are usually gun free zones, you can't carry in them open or concealed.

The gun free zones that the gun nuts want to prohibit? The gun free zones that the gun nuts say are magnets for mass shootings?

If 911 is abused there can be hefty fines. It will get expensive for the assholes if they keep it up.

So when would you call the cops when you saw a person with a gun?
When they were waving it around? Threatening someone with it? Committing a crime? I see people open carry constantly.I don't lose a wink of sleep or bat an eye. I think DAMN! that is awesome. Must be nice to be able to defend yourself in case someone tries to rob you or harm your family. I don't carry at all so I keep a metal police retractable baton in my door of my vehicle. The ones they use to bust windows out with. Wife has a VERY POWERFUL taser. I am not a pussy and worry if someone is going to shoot me or not because to CARRY a weapon 1.They must go through SOME kind of background check 2. They know there are PUSSIES around who will eventually call cops and cops will check the out and their shit better be in order when the cop runs their info.
If 911 is abused there can be hefty fines. It will get expensive for the assholes if they keep it up.

In an open carry State, only if they were brandishing it about.

Moms-Demand-open-carry-slobs-2.jpg

So.......
Posing for a picture scares you eh? Damn libtards are scared of everything.

People who call the cops because people who act stupidly with guns are good citizens.

If open or concealed carry are legal, and the person in question has a legal right or permit for it, then calling the cops any time you see a gun is a frivolous waste of police resources.

So three guys carrying guns in an open carry state walk into a bank,

and the teller who hits the silent alarm is the villain?

lolol. What you hear on USMB...

Banks are usually gun free zones, you can't carry in them open or concealed.

The gun free zones that the gun nuts want to prohibit? The gun free zones that the gun nuts say are magnets for mass shootings?

They are. But I will follow the law until it's changed. Like here in TX, I will carry concealed until 1/1/2016 when it becomes legal to open carry for concealed gun license holders. Then there will be circumstances where I will open carry, just to help educate the public on the new law. I've already had t shirts printed that say, "Open carry now legal in TX".

Seen lots of them here, we are an open carry state. Never called the cops or peed my pants for that matter

That was not an answer, but since you're retarded, it's not surprising.
It was an idiotic question, there's no way to answer it before I encountered an undefined scenario.

When they were waving it around? Threatening someone with it? Committing a crime? I see people open carry constantly.I don't lose a wink of sleep or bat an eye. I think DAMN! that is awesome. Must be nice to be able to defend yourself in case someone tries to rob you or harm your family. I don't carry at all so I keep a metal police retractable baton in my door of my vehicle. The ones they use to bust windows out with. Wife has a VERY POWERFUL taser. I am not a pussy and worry if someone is going to shoot me or not because to CARRY a weapon 1.They must go through SOME kind of background check 2. They know there are PUSSIES around who will eventually call cops and cops will check the out and their shit better be in order when the cop runs their info.

So.......

Some of us haven't forgotten how you RWnuts pissed yourselves over these guys:

hqdefault.jpg

Seen lots of them here, we are an open carry state. Never called the cops or peed my pants for that matter

It was an idiotic question, there's no way to answer it before I encountered an undefined scenario.

So there is no intelligent advice you can offer citizens as to when they should call the cops.

Thank you for that brilliance.

So there is no intelligent advice you can offer citizens as to when they should call the cops.

Don't call if you see someone carrying in an open carry state. Do call if someone is pointing the weapon or shooting at people. Does that help?

So.......

hqdefault.jpg
You mean the terrorists threatening voters at a voting booth? Yeah that's illegal but SHOCKER when coon in chief was elected it was all dropped.

Don't call if you see someone carrying in an open carry state. Do call if someone is pointing the weapon or shooting at people. Does that help?

You just made the best case against open carry.

So.......

hqdefault.jpg
You mean the terrorists threatening voters at a voting booth? Yeah that's illegal but SHOCKER when coon in chief was elected it was all dropped.

Are they brandishing guns? Are they even carrying guns?

Huh? You are on LSD or something.

Open carry lets Farook and his wife walk into a public building, armed to the teeth, with the right not to be challenged in any way, until they start killing people.

Why would you want that?

So.......

hqdefault.jpg

Very interesting. Open carry rights should not apply to the right of a black man to carry a stick.

Most unsurprising thing I've heard all day.

When they witness a crime.

So.......

hqdefault.jpg

So.......

hqdefault.jpg

Very interesting. Open carry rights should not apply to the right of a black man to carry a stick.

Is it hard being so dumb? Its called racial intimidation dumb ass. How would you feel with 2 members of the Klan standing there with nothing but clubs in their hands when people to vote? Hell I am not even allowed to wear a politicians sticker on my shirt when I vote much less stand their intimidating voters. Continue being dense you are pretty good at it. I feel sorry for someone so ignorant.

Open carry lets Farook and his wife walk into a public building, armed to the teeth, with the right not to be challenged in any way, until they start killing people.

Why would you want that?

They weren't challenged anyway. So your point would be open carry wouldn't have changed a thing, except the people inside could have defended themselves.

Why would you want that?

They weren't challenged anyway. So your point would be open carry wouldn't have changed a thing, except the people inside could have defended themselves.

Were they seen entering the building armed?

So.......

hqdefault.jpg

So.......

hqdefault.jpg

Is it hard being so dumb? Its called racial intimidation dumb ass. How would you feel with 2 members of the Klan standing there with nothing but clubs in their hands when people to vote? Hell I am not even allowed to wear a politicians sticker on my shirt when I vote much less stand their intimidating voters. Continue being dense you are pretty good at it. I feel sorry for someone so ignorant.

lol, I got the racism card out of him. Easily than pulling his last tooth.

Why would you want that?

Were they seen entering the building armed?

They weren't dressed in a manner that would allow them to conceal a long gun, so if they were seen at all, that answer would be yes.

Forum List

Back