Gun Laws for All...

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Despite people like Bucs who says that certain laws shouldnt be allowed for certain people because he's all about being fair.

The far bigger problem is the lack of lot's of open and concealed carry legal guns in NYC. Ir's a wonder that with carry laws nearly as restrictive as Chicago that the murder rate is not even higher.

Maybe.

But ill just say it. Its extremely politically incorrect....but some populations just cant have open or concealed carry. They're too reckless. Too undisciplined. Too impulsive. Our urban ghettos are just that.

Others...are the opposite. They carry and are safe and reserved and disciplined.

Its everyones right. But ill just be "that guy" who is very politically incorrect. Some people are too dumb to vote. Some are too reckless and violent for a gun. Some are such habitual criminals...they should be searched daily. Screw it. Its not comfortable to say but its true.

I'm just finding out that In 30 states a child can still legally own a rifle or shotgun - The Washington Post

I didnt know of this law...Do you think its a good idea for kids to own guns?

Sure. What could possibly go wrong with little kids owning guns?

Same question about criminals, terrorists, illegals, mentally ill. This is the USofA and we need to have a gun on our hip so we can go to the grocery store, church, bars, schools or the front yard to get our mail.

Despite people like Bucs who says that certain laws shouldnt be allowed for certain people because he's all about being fair.

The far bigger problem is the lack of lot's of open and concealed carry legal guns in NYC. Ir's a wonder that with carry laws nearly as restrictive as Chicago that the murder rate is not even higher.

Maybe.

But ill just say it. Its extremely politically incorrect....but some populations just cant have open or concealed carry. They're too reckless. Too undisciplined. Too impulsive. Our urban ghettos are just that.

Others...are the opposite. They carry and are safe and reserved and disciplined.

Its everyones right. But ill just be "that guy" who is very politically incorrect. Some people are too dumb to vote. Some are too reckless and violent for a gun. Some are such habitual criminals...they should be searched daily. Screw it. Its not comfortable to say but its true.

I'm just finding out that In 30 states a child can still legally own a rifle or shotgun - The Washington Post

Oh how clever...you think you'll shame me out of my stance?

Nope. Certain populations dont deserve certain privileges or "rights". A life long violent criminal shouldnt have a gun. A mentally deranged person...shouldnt vote. A pedophile shouldnt be allowed near kids.

Maybe.

It really wasn't that long ago that kids would bring a gun with them to school and go hunting on the way home, but no schools got shot up. Amazing thing, that. We actually expected parents to teach their kids how to handle a gun and not to shoot people. What a novel concept that actually worked.

Same question about criminals, terrorists, illegals, mentally ill. This is the USofA and we need to have a gun on our hip so we can go to the grocery store, church, bars, schools or the front yard to get our mail.

What do the pro-aborts say? If you don't want a gun, don't buy one.

So you openly think illegals should own firearms, murderers and rapists? That is after all what you are arguing against.

Hardly a valid comparison but --

First, no one is "pro-abort".

Second, abortion is legal.

Third, that's right. Don't want one? Don't have/buy one.

EXCEPT, I disagree with you that children, criminals, terrorists, illegals, mentally ill should get to choose to have guns.

So you openly think illegals should own firearms, murderers and rapists? That is after all what you are arguing against.

They think no one should own a gun.

Why can't you simple minded fools ever understand SARCASM, for crying out loud.

No, I do not think illegals should own firearms. Nor do I think they should own murderers and rapists but I do think its really weird that you RWs are even considering that illegals should own human beings. (Learn syntax, wouldja?)

I disagree with the nutters who do believe that everyone should have equal and easy access to any frikken weapon they happen to fancy. See above for list.

They think no one should own a gun.

Have you found that lying helps your cause?

Maybe.

Yes, for hunting purposes. And yes, provided the child has gone through the proper hunters safety courses I see no problem with it. My daughter isn't ready for a firearm yet, she's still a little immature for them, but when she is ready I will giver her her first instruction (I have already started the safety part, she just doesn't get to handle them yet) and then have one of my LE friends do the serious training.

My son got a 22 when he was 13. Still hasn't shot anyone.

Hardly a valid comparison but --

First, no one is "pro-abort".

Second, abortion is legal.

Third, that's right. Don't want one? Don't have/buy one.

EXCEPT, I disagree with you that children, criminals, terrorists, illegals, mentally ill should get to choose to have guns.
So is children owning firearms in 30 states, it is legal, there fore using your argument you should not question or oppose it, that is the standard you espouse in regards to anyone complaining about abortion, so live your own argument and stop complaining about firearm laws.

Well. Like anything, some kids can handle it with parental supervision, others can't....you can't make a blanket decision....

Like for example...this girl...

Or this one....

I wasn't ready for hand guns at an early age but handled shotguns and rifles just fine. Each person is different. And I had the wherewithal to state what I was and was not ready for when presented the opportunity to learn how to use them.

Had access to firearms my whole life. Got my own .22 when I was 12. Never shot anyone. Learned about responsibility and accountability.

I started flying airplanes at 14. Is that too horrible a trauma to expose children to these days?

Guess I never got the Progressive Neo-Marxist memo I'm supposed to be an irresponsible, defenseless serf of the State unable to take care of myself.

Darn. What a life I could have had.

Maybe.

All about training s0n............

I guess the limpwristers of the world disagree!!!:boobies::boobies::spinner:

Fruitcakes need to go establish their own country!!!

Like I've said before ^^^ living in denial.

"I've taught my kid to be safe". Doesn't matter how many kids get shot. They'll still say the same thing.

Thing is, I also grew up with guns and still own guns. I'm not addicted to them the way the nutters here are. Not afraid to crawl out from under the bed without heavy armament.

If there's a god, he/she is looking out for fools.

Forum List

Back