Gun owner, with concealed gun, shoots killer in a sports bar...where they serve alcohol...

Wow....did you hurt your brain coming up with that one.....
"Police do not yet have a motive in the shooting of Perez," So it could have been a righteous shoot, you simply don't know. Now you do.

They know that he shot a guy he had no relationship to........and considering he went in there, got into an argument with the guy who seemed to be trying to calm him down....then drew a gun on an unarmed man and shot him in cold blood....

Yeah...keep pushing your fairy tale...
So someone would have been within their right to shoot the second killer, and then someone else should shoot that guy... :lol:

Did you read the actual news story. The guy walked into the sports bar.....and started a heated dispute with the manager of the bar who witnesses stated tried to calm the guy down. The guy then drew a gun on the unarmed man and shot him dead.

Did you fail to read that part of the story? Where he drew his gun and shot the unarmed man to death in front of witnesses?

And you want to play stupid and post what you posted...really?
It was vigilante justice from a trigger happy wannabe cowboy.

You need to stop drinking and doing drugs...get clean, get help.

To an idiot lib like mudda, the fact he shot one doesn't mean he would shoot two. If he shot two it doesn't mean he would shoot three. If he shot three it doesn't mean he would shoot four. Etc, etc, etc. This type of idiot will always defend the perp and denigrate the hero. I think it makes them feel better about their insignificant lives.
It`s funny that you would mention "insignificant lives". Guns make a nobody feel like a somebody.

To an idiot lib like mudda, the fact he shot one doesn't mean he would shoot two. If he shot two it doesn't mean he would shoot three. If he shot three it doesn't mean he would shoot four. Etc, etc, etc. This type of idiot will always defend the perp and denigrate the hero. I think it makes them feel better about their insignificant lives.
The original shooter had a beef with one guy, nothing suggests that he would shoot anyone else, that's all a fantasy you've made up for yourself that is based solely on your imagination.

The original shooter had a beef with one guy, nothing suggests that he would shoot anyone else, that's all a fantasy you've made up for yourself that is based on absolutely nothing.
Well, we have an eyewitness, how wonderful.Adding another liar.

Hmmm...I wonder if the guy who saved the day in this sports bar woke up that morning thinking he would need his gun? I wonder if he is glad he put that gun on and carried it with him? Do you think he did so in fear, or in preperation for the odd chance some nut would walk into a sports bar and shoot an employee in front of him....?

Police: Concealed Carry Permit Holder Shoots, Kills 'Active Shooter' - Breitbart

On Wednesday night a concealed carry permit holder shot and killed an alleged “active shooter” at Zona Caliente Sports Bar in Arlington, Texas.
The incident occurred around 6:15 pm. WFAA reported, “A man opened fire at the Zona Caliente Sports Bar… but police say a customer with a gun of his own put a stop to it.”

The man reported to police as an “active shooter” was 48-year-old James Jones. He allegedly walked into Zona Caliente, began arguing with the manager — 37-year-old Cesar Perez — and then pulled out a gun and killed Perez. At that moment a concealed carry permit holder responded by pulling his own gun and killing Jones.

The unidentified permit holder had to come down from “the other end of the bar” to intervene and stop Jones. Arlington Police Department Lt. Christopher Cook said, “[The concealed permit holder] made the decision to engage the shooter, fearing there would be other loss of life.”

Police do not yet have a motive in the shooting of Perez, but they have made clear that the concealed permit holder will face no charges for the actions he took to be sure no other innocents were harmed.

So....concealed carrier stops a killer.....

they are in a sports bar where alcohol is served....

anti gun myth, after anti gun myth just goes away...
He "saved the day"? The manager was shot dead, so whose day did he save? :dunno:
It could have become a mass shooting.
So maybe the second shooter would have become unhinged and do a mass shooting himself, so someone should have shot HIM! :biggrin:
Be honest, you want to ban all guns from private hands so only the police and the military are armed. Amirite?
Nope.
You say "nope" yet always side against gun rights. Why are your comments in conflict with each other?

It`s funny that you would mention "insignificant lives". Guns make a nobody feel like a somebody.
I wonder how deep your fool-ness runs?

The original shooter had a beef with one guy, nothing suggests that he would shoot anyone else, that's all a fantasy you've made up for yourself that is based solely on your imagination.
How do you know? Do you have a link proving your assertion that the shooter only had a beef with the manager and wasn't going to shoot anyone else?

Why are you defending the shooter from being shot by another person?

How do you know? Do you have a link proving your assertion that the shooter only had a beef with the manager and wasn't going to shoot anyone else?

He's a lib that's why. They love criminals.

Libs love criminals? Wrong. It`s people like you that want them to have guns along with the mentally ill and terror suspects. Good job! You assholes must really hate this country.

Libs love criminals? Wrong. It`s people like you that want them to have guns along with the mentally ill and terror suspects. Good job! You assholes must really hate this country.
you are lying, as usual.

The original shooter had a beef with one guy, nothing suggests that he would shoot anyone else, that's all a fantasy you've made up for yourself that is based on absolutely nothing.
Well, we have an eyewitness, how wonderful.Adding another liar.
An eyewitness who said he was about to shoot random people? That would be a totally different story.

He "saved the day"? The manager was shot dead, so whose day did he save? :dunno:
So maybe the second shooter would have become unhinged and do a mass shooting himself, so someone should have shot HIM! :biggrin:
Be honest, you want to ban all guns from private hands so only the police and the military are armed. Amirite?
Nope.
You say "nope" yet always side against gun rights. Why are your comments in conflict with each other?
What comments show that I want to ban all guns from private hands? :popcorn:

I'm simply pointing out the flaws in your arguments.

Libertarian.

You are simply lying, like all your kind does.

Nope.
For the reasons I posted previously.

Libertarian.
How can you be a Libertarian if you are for big government controlling guns and denying citizens their right to have them?

Why are you so defensive of the man who committed murder, yet attack the man who stopped him?

Nope.
For the reasons I posted previously.
So you have nothing, got it.

Libertarian.
How can you be a Libertarian if you are for big government controlling guns and denying citizens their right to have them?

Why are you so defensive of the man who committed murder, yet attack the man who stopped him?
First of all, you failed to show that I am against gun ownership, because I'm not.
Secondly, "yet attack the man who stopped him". Nobody was stopped, the first guy was shot after he had already killed his intended victim.
You must be living in a dream world.

Hmmm...I wonder if the guy who saved the day in this sports bar woke up that morning thinking he would need his gun? I wonder if he is glad he put that gun on and carried it with him? Do you think he did so in fear, or in preperation for the odd chance some nut would walk into a sports bar and shoot an employee in front of him....?

Police: Concealed Carry Permit Holder Shoots, Kills 'Active Shooter' - Breitbart

On Wednesday night a concealed carry permit holder shot and killed an alleged “active shooter” at Zona Caliente Sports Bar in Arlington, Texas.
The incident occurred around 6:15 pm. WFAA reported, “A man opened fire at the Zona Caliente Sports Bar… but police say a customer with a gun of his own put a stop to it.”

The man reported to police as an “active shooter” was 48-year-old James Jones. He allegedly walked into Zona Caliente, began arguing with the manager — 37-year-old Cesar Perez — and then pulled out a gun and killed Perez. At that moment a concealed carry permit holder responded by pulling his own gun and killing Jones.

The unidentified permit holder had to come down from “the other end of the bar” to intervene and stop Jones. Arlington Police Department Lt. Christopher Cook said, “[The concealed permit holder] made the decision to engage the shooter, fearing there would be other loss of life.”

Police do not yet have a motive in the shooting of Perez, but they have made clear that the concealed permit holder will face no charges for the actions he took to be sure no other innocents were harmed.

So....concealed carrier stops a killer.....

they are in a sports bar where alcohol is served....

anti gun myth, after anti gun myth just goes away...

so tell me how you know the piece of shit murderer would have stopped after just shooting one person?

Forum List

Back