Gun Protesters Plan March On D.C. With Loaded Rifles To ‘Put Government On Notice'

My response:

The whole story reeks of an agenda-driven incitement to disarmament.

Ask yourselves: which agenda would benefit more from an armed conflict between law enforcement officials and civilian protesters: the pro-2nd Amendment people, or the anti-gun crowd?

The answer might just reveal who's really behind the stupid idea.

Hopefully, some high profile pro-gun people will have the foresight to LOUDLY condemn the idea ...before it's too late.

It's an attempt by the left to suck in pro second amendment people to either prosecute or kill them. They're counting on gun advocates to be stupid hicks who will fall for their trap.

Yup, they all walked in with their glocks and their semi-automatic rifles.

No, the dopes have no right to be carrying loaded weapons on public property without proper permits.

They have every right to be carrying them according to the U.S. Constitution. The Second Amendment is no less of a right than blacks being treated as equal as whites just because you happen to think the first is more dangerous than the latter.

No right is absolute, including the Second Amendment; and all rights are subject to reasonable restrictions. Currently laws that prohibit the open carrying of a loaded firearm are Constitutional, considered a reasonable restriction.

That was not the case with regard to laws that denied African-Americans their due process and equal protection rights.

Once again, what are the reasonable restrictions on abortion? How come needing ID to purchase Plan B is reasonable, but requiring it for voting is not?

Everyone knows you're a damn liberal, you just don't know when to give up the charade.

You don't speak for anyone but yourself, and all know that you are a damn creepy reactionary.

It's an attempt by the left to suck in pro second amendment people to either prosecute or kill them. They're counting on gun advocates to be stupid hicks who will fall for their trap.

I am sure your fellow 'Conservatives' on this board appreciate your description of them.

I am sure your fellow 'Conservatives' on this board appreciate your description of them.

Actually he was projecting that on people like you...except you apparently agree it's true

Actually he was projecting that on people like you...except you apparently agree it's true

If that is what you read in those two sentences then I can see why you come across as such an ignorant bastard.

The ‘protesters’ would be solely responsible for whatever happens to them; as conservatives they believe in ‘personal responsibility,’ after all.

It's no MY description, it's YOUR'S. Nice try.

The left desperately wants civil war. From Obama, on down to you, the left in this nation is agitating to spark a civil war.

Here we see the classic fascist approach of accusing others of what one wants.

Mussolini and Streicher would be so proud of those accuse the left or the right of wanting civil war.

Only the far right reactionaries in this country and the kooks like the NBPP want civil war.

I'd have agreed completely for years, though I am a little confused in that opinion by the leftwing Occupy anarchist types. They of course explicitly DO want civil war and revolution and say so and also try to start riots --- they almost managed it in California. The far right does (duh) want revolution, but so does the anarchist left, at least.

The left desperately wants civil war. From Obama, on down to you, the left in this nation is agitating to spark a civil war.

Mussolini and Streicher would be so proud of those accuse the left or the right of wanting civil war.

Only the far right reactionaries in this country and the kooks like the NBPP want civil war.

I'd have agreed completely for years, though I am a little confused in that opinion by the leftwing Occupy anarchist types. They of course explicitly DO want civil war and revolution and say so and also try to start riots --- they almost managed it in California. The far right does (duh) want revolution, but so does the anarchist left, at least.

Yes...but I've only heard the right talk about armed rebellion...44% of you,IIRC. All I can say is let's get it over with....the blood will be on Rush, Savage, Beck, Hannity, the Birch Brothers and Rupert Murdoch's hands.

So blacks shouldn't have sat at the lunch counters and Rose Parks should have moved to the back of the bus?

No, the dopes have no right to be carrying loaded weapons on public property without proper permits.

They have every right to be carrying them according to the U.S. Constitution. The Second Amendment is no less of a right than blacks being treated as equal as whites just because you happen to think the first is more dangerous than the latter.

The 2nd Amendment does not authorize public carry.

It doesn't prohibit it either.

OP- Great idea- that should REALLY scare 80% of the country...lol. The dupes are great at hanging themselves now, give em time.

The anarchist left is TINY and not part of OWS...The RW nutjob is huge in comparison after 25 years of brainwashing... but have scared off too many now, and accelerating......

And "bear" means WHAT to you, sparky?

Bear:
a : to move while holding up and supporting (something)
b : to be equipped or furnished with (something)

To Bear Arms, to move (often March) while holding weapons.

Forum List

Back