Gun Protesters Plan March On D.C. With Loaded Rifles To ‘Put Government On Notice'

The left desperately wants civil war. From Obama, on down to you, the left in this nation is agitating to spark a civil war.

Here we see the classic fascist approach of accusing others of what one wants.

Mussolini and Streicher would be so proud of those accuse the left or the right of wanting civil war.

Only the far right reactionaries in this country and the kooks like the NBPP want civil war.

Regardless of the politics involved, these giant marches, and essentially civil disobedience in general, are inherently publicity stunts. They are stunts designed to generate publicity for a cause.

Very true - but they also are products of the public sector unions, who PAY the participants.

That's not a necessity for something to be a publicity stunt.

That's not a necessity for something to be a publicity stunt.

Nope, just for it to be successful.

I think all gun owners should march on Washington - but I can't spare the $3,000 for airfare nor can I afford a week off work.

If I were in SEIU, and they wanted a march to let government workers retire at 30 instead of waiting until they're 40, the Union would pay for everything, and the marchers would get their salary.

It's a matter of practicality.

Too bad a Reichstag can't be set on fire.

Wouldn't work ---- they need a populist demagogue quick-witted enough to make fast use of a crisis while public outrage and sentiment is high.

There aren't any here, not on either side.

Wouldn't work ---- they need a populist demagogue quick-witted enough to make fast use of a crisis while public outrage and sentiment is high.

There aren't any here, not on either side.

Obama has Jon Stewart - and you of the left hang on every word from Stewart.

Maybe Obama will try to burn down the Supreme Courthouse with the constitutionalists inside and blame it on "Christian Extremists?" :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle: OR on an Anti-Muhammad film.

Maybe Obama will try to burn down the Supreme Courthouse with the constitutionalists inside and blame it on "Christian Extremists?" OR on an Anti-Muhammad film.

You reactionary creeps don't help our GOP cause.

I will say this right now.

Anyone who marches in DC with a loaded weapon should be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

While I disagree with the draconian laws in DC, you don't change them by breaking them.

So blacks shouldn't have sat at the lunch counters and Rose Parks should have moved to the back of the bus?

Yup, they all walked in with their glocks and their semi-automatic rifles.

No, the dopes have no right to be carrying loaded weapons on public property without proper permits.

They have every right to be carrying them according to the U.S. Constitution. The Second Amendment is no less of a right than blacks being treated as equal as whites just because you happen to think the first is more dangerous than the latter.

Taz (great avatar!), your rant makes no sense.

Guns can be regulated on public property. No permit, no guns. Permit, unloaded guns. Violations, arrests.

Still think you're fooling somebody, don't you?

You are not fooling anyone, reactionary creep: you hurt the GOP's cause.
I'm not trying to fool anybody. I don't claim to be a liberal like you claim to be a Republican. What's wrong, can't you argue your liberal case from the position of a Democrat? You have to pretend to be a Republican? You're a coward.

So blacks shouldn't have sat at the lunch counters and Rose Parks should have moved to the back of the bus?

Yup, they all walked in with their glocks and their semi-automatic rifles.

No, the dopes have no right to be carrying loaded weapons on public property without proper permits.

They have every right to be carrying them according to the U.S. Constitution. The Second Amendment is no less of a right than blacks being treated as equal as whites just because you happen to think the first is more dangerous than the latter.

No right is absolute, including the Second Amendment; and all rights are subject to reasonable restrictions. Currently laws that prohibit the open carrying of a loaded firearm are Constitutional, considered a reasonable restriction.

That was not the case with regard to laws that denied African-Americans their due process and equal protection rights.

[ame=http://youtu.be/RCZK7cL3PE0]White House Response - Armed Pro Gun Rally (July "4th") - YouTube[/ame]

S. J. fools no one. He is a reactionary creep out to damage the Republican Party.

I have no trouble as a Republican of driving his silly prattle into the wilderness of nonsense.

S. J. fools no one. He is a reactionary creep out to damage the Republican Party.

I have no trouble as a Republican of driving his silly prattle into the wilderness of nonsense.
I would say "nice try", but it was weak. You were exposed as a farce a long time ago. Everyone knows you're a damn liberal, you just don't know when to give up the charade.

Forum List

Back