Gun Protesters Plan March On D.C. With Loaded Rifles To ‘Put Government On Notice'

I think the march is a very bad idea at this time.
I think it would be pretty silly to think most will/would have any intention of handing over their weapons or submitting to arrest peacefully. If they do it it will be a deliberate attempt to provoke a war sooner rather than later.

Ya'll do realize Australia had a gun ban a while ago. They killed the real Crocodile Dundee when he didnt turn in his guns. Look it up.

I think the march is a very bad idea at this time.
I think it would be pretty silly to think most will/would have any intention of handing over their weapons or submitting to arrest peacefully. If they do it it will be a deliberate attempt to provoke a war sooner rather than later.

No war will occur. Just a shoot out then the arrest, trials, and executions of the survivors.

In the first place all Americans have a right to peacably assemble to redress grievences against the government.
Next is the fact that the supreme court has already ruled that the laws against bearing guns in DC as unlawful. Citizens do have the right to bear arms in public, anywhere in the USA. They will not be brandishing the weapons. The guns will be slung over their backs where they won't be touching them in any way - just wearing them in open possession as the law provides. It will be a peaceful demonstration that the unconstitutional use of any police force to keep people from exercising their rights will no longer be tollerated.
They have the law on their side. If the police choose to arrest them then the trial will find that they are innocent of any wrongdoing. There will be law enforcement officers in the march too. If the police promote violence against the marchers then they can be charged with civil rights violations, prosecuted and jailed and suits can be filed against the officers and the city (district) to recover monitary damages, pain and suffering and any medical bills incurred.
The best thing the DC police can do is to let them march there designated course into and out of DC and make this whole thing a non-event. That would minimize the effect of the march and any publicity associated with it. Any confrontation will hurt the authoritarian side and make the protesters heros to the "cause". Kokesh has a reputation of following through with what he says he will do. There is no doubt that on July 4, 2013 this group will assemble and march at least as far as the bridge. Kokesh will not march the group into a police barage or cause any unnecessary harm to his marchers. He has already stated this on his show. If during the march the group is confronted by the police they will turn around and attempt to leave DC the same way they came in. If they are prevented from leaving by force then all bets are off. These people, who are lawfully assembling to redress the government about the treatment of their second amendment right to bear arms that has been confirmed by the supreme court are doing nothing unlawful.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Bullshit.

After I did the research, listened to the podcasts, looked up the supreme court decisions all you have is one word?
How inept can you be? There is not one "BS" remark in my whole post - as condensed as it is and you couldn't find anything untruthful about it so you say "BS"?

I am totally underwhelmed.

Bullshit.

After I did the research, listened to the podcasts, looked up the supreme court decisions all you have is one word?
How inept can you be? There is not one "BS" remark in my whole post - as condensed as it is and you couldn't find anything untruthful about it so you say "BS"?

I am totally underwhelmed.

You just learned what Laky is all about. He's 100% libtard hack.

Do you think the Indian Nations will secede?

It's too late. HOWEVER, there are others who may have a better chance of reclaiming their stolen birthright:

SBmap648.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...udent-then-go-back-to-mexico.html#post4832018

Is it any more stupid or provocative than burning Korans on YouTube?
If one's OK, why not the other?

In the first place all Americans have a right to peacably assemble to redress grievences against the government.

This discussion has been about loaded firearms in a protest on public land.

One, a permit will be required.

Two, said permit will require any fire arms, if permitted, to be unloaded.

And a counter demonstration of unarmed citizens is seeking a permit so they can gather to laugh at the silly gun nuts.

Hell, these gun nuts cannot even handle guns safely in their homes, let alone loaded guns on public streets. Another child shot by a sibling because the parents left a loaded rifle lying where the five year old could get at it.

Aren't you the dumb fuck that stated the 'Conservatives' would blow away the 'Liberals' because liberals don't own guns?

Anyone that leaves a gun where a child can get it, should be prosecuted for assault with a deadly. When a shooting does occur because of this kiind of carelessness, they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Aren't you the dumb fuck that stated the 'Conservatives' would blow away the 'Liberals' because liberals don't own guns?

Anyone that leaves a gun where a child can get it, should be prosecuted for assault with a deadly. When a shooting does occur because of this kiind of carelessness, they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

The left desperately wants civil war. From Obama, on down to you, the left in this nation is agitating to spark a civil war.

IF you succeed in your quest, the fact that you have no arms and don't know how to use arms. will fare badly for you.

Oh yes, I understand that you have a wet dream about the U.S. Army storming in and slaughtering all Republicans and other enemies of the party - but that is just your hack fantasy. If it really goes down, the army will split with the majority siding with the constitution - not with you.

Be careful what you wish for, Comrade.

Forum List

Back