Gun range employee critically injured in accidental shooting

Accidents happen and people get hurt, even killed, at home, on the job and while out enjoying their sporting activities and thus accidents can happen at gun ranges
Yes even the well trained are often injured/killed. Seems they are quite unsafe.
Commercial pilots have made judgement errors that have been known to kill hundreds. Bus drivers who drive too fast on mountain roads have been known to kill bus loads of passengers.
And if guns disappeared tomorrow many wouldn't even notice. However if vehicles disappeared there would be chaos.
Like I said, someone else’s firearm ownership is none of your business, you need to stay the fuck out of people’s personal lives
Of course it is. Mass shootings start with someone elses firearms ownership.
More frivolous gun control laws will not save a single soul… You need to get out of your safe space more often

Accidents happen and people get hurt, even killed, at home, on the job and while out enjoying their sporting activities and thus accidents can happen at gun ranges
Yes even the well trained are often injured/killed. Seems they are quite unsafe.
Commercial pilots have made judgement errors that have been known to kill hundreds. Bus drivers who drive too fast on mountain roads have been known to kill bus loads of passengers.
And if guns disappeared tomorrow many wouldn't even notice. However if vehicles disappeared there would be chaos.
Like I said, someone else’s firearm ownership is none of your business, you need to stay the fuck out of people’s personal lives

And ends with the rightful owner intervenes.

{
The hero who stopped the gunman behind the deadly Texas church massacre said using an AR-15 enabled him to end the bloodshed. In an emotional interview with CRTV’s “Louder With Crowder” on Monday, Stephen Willeford described the gunfight and dramatic car chase that ensued to stop the shooter from slaughtering additional churchgoers.

The former National Rifle Association instructor was home Sunday morning when his daughter told Willeford she had heard gunshots from the nearby Baptist church, prompting him to get his AR-15 rifle from his safe and load a magazine. He ran to the church and confronted the alleged shooter, Devin Patrick Kelley, who fired shots at Willeford. While taking cover behind a pickup truck, Willeford fired several shots at the gunman, who sped away in his car.}

Texas Hero: I Couldn't Have Stopped Mass Shooter Without My AR-15

Nope, we can get rid of accidental shootings.

You had better start now champ... Collecting all the weapons will be hard work and I don't believe you're up to it...
Don't underestimate what this country can do.
Trump will most likely be able to nominate two more Supreme Court justices... And they will be very pro-Second Amendment.
And like scalia know that it is limited.
This country needs to be better armed, And frivolous gun control laws need to be ignored
We are the best armed country in the world. Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.

You will never be able to convince anybody that fewer firearms equal less violent crime... Except for yourself
Many understand that it is a fact. That is why our homicide rate is 4-5X that of countries with strong gun control. You simply choose to ignore facts.
The vast majority of firearms in this country are in rural areas with the least obtrusive gun laws...
The vast majority of violent crime occurs in progressive controlled urban areas… Fact
Yes the most crime happens where the most people are. No kidding.
Yes progressive controlled areas, with strict gun control laws
That get guns from all the areas with weak gun control.
No, most are stolen

{
The hero who stopped the gunman behind the deadly Texas church massacre said using an AR-15 enabled him to end the bloodshed. In an emotional interview with CRTV’s “Louder With Crowder” on Monday, Stephen Willeford described the gunfight and dramatic car chase that ensued to stop the shooter from slaughtering additional churchgoers.

The former National Rifle Association instructor was home Sunday morning when his daughter told Willeford she had heard gunshots from the nearby Baptist church, prompting him to get his AR-15 rifle from his safe and load a magazine. He ran to the church and confronted the alleged shooter, Devin Patrick Kelley, who fired shots at Willeford. While taking cover behind a pickup truck, Willeford fired several shots at the gunman, who sped away in his car.}

You realize he got there after everyone was dead right?

Many understand that it is a fact. That is why our homicide rate is 4-5X that of countries with strong gun control. You simply choose to ignore facts.
The vast majority of firearms in this country are in rural areas with the least obtrusive gun laws...
The vast majority of violent crime occurs in progressive controlled urban areas… Fact
No, most are stolen
So people like you are arming criminals then.

You had better start now champ... Collecting all the weapons will be hard work and I don't believe you're up to it...
Trump will most likely be able to nominate two more Supreme Court justices... And they will be very pro-Second Amendment.
This country needs to be better armed, And frivolous gun control laws need to be ignored
We are the best armed country in the world. Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.
Other countries do not have the right to own firearms, and they also do not have the right of freedom of speech.
So it’s irrelevant what other countries do

Other countries do not have the right to own firearms, and they also do have the right of freedom of speech.
Too many guns in infringing on our right to life. We need more laws obviously.

We are the best armed country in the world. Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control

If you don't like what you are watching on TV, change the station...

If you don't care for what you are eating, get something different...

If you don't like your job, bid off of it...

If you don't like where you live , move...

No, most are stolen
So people like you are arming criminals then.
Na, I’m arming law-abiding citizens… An absolute right

Our homicide rate is rapidly declining, while the leftist kleptocracies have homicide rates climbing by double digits.

Try again.

Other countries do not have the right to own firearms, and they also do have the right of freedom of speech.
Too many guns in infringing on our right to life. We need more laws obviously.
Urban areas are the only ones that have this problem, those areas are controlled by you fucked in the head progressives

This is what the OP is trying to say......

index.jpg

{

You realize he got there after everyone was dead right?

No, I can't "realize" what is patently false.

Nope, we can get rid of accidental shootings.

If we only enslave everyone.

We can get rid of auto accidents, if only we outlaw all motor vehicles.

You Stalinists are insane - pure and simple.
Cars are a necessity in the country. Guns are not needed.
Lol
Cars are not the right, firearms are... so mind your own business you little weasel
The right to life is stronger.
Like I said firearm ownership is a personal thing… None of your fucking business. You need to stay the fuck out of people’s personal lives. Control freak

No, most likely it starts with some fucked up progressive that’s unhappy with his life

Forum List

Back