Gun sales rising in 2020, especially among first time buyers

Welcome to the new wild, wild west.

Good news.

My EDC is an old Steyr GB and sometimes a G20. I'm working on building a G34 long slide.

That GB is HUUUGE! You must be pretty large be able to carry that comfortably.

That is a biggen!
I couldnt even begin to carry my FNX .45 unless I can wear a jacket.
I do look forward to winter.....

Don't assume that all those buyers are conservatives or feel an obligation or oath to defend the Constitution.
A good percentage of them are not likely trained or have respect for the fire arm. It worries me a bit that mother truckers that can not change a flat tire are now running around with guns. City folk do not tend to be able to do much that takes common sense and then there is the chance that these idiots tha have no experience have thier gun taken from them and used on them. Ya, not good news when there is a run on fire arms. A bunch of idiots woth fear in thier eyes now packing. Oh well likely will not effect me to much, where I spend time most people lived out doors their entire life and all ready know how to use and respect the tool they have. Kinda feel sorryh for some of those urban dwellers that now get to deal with idiots with guns.

I know the one gun store in town was PACKED yesterday and I have NEVER seen it like that, maybe 1 or 2 cars but yesterday the entire damn parking lot was full with overflow across the street. Amazing.
Our gun stores are practically sold out of everything. Lots of women buying, and getting their concealed carry permit.
Yep, my wife and mother are looking into getting theirs for when they go out without me. We live in a pretty safe town very little nonwhites so violence is relatively non existent but never know. When we get another stimulus wife is gonna look into getting another pistol to carry as well

Forum List

Back