Gun violence escalating between Australian Bikie gangs...but, they confiscated guns..right?

And yet here in the United States, the majority of our gun murder is criminals murdering other criminals....70-80% of the victims of gun murder are criminals, and yet you want to take guns away from everyone else on that basis.....so you do care....just the wrong way.
No, I want to limit sales of high powered weapons to everyone. You already can't buy more high powered weapons, so what's a few more on the list?

What is your definition of "high powered weapons"?
Why does everyone ask that? A friend of mine, who is a gun enthusiast, told me that he needs a handgun to protect himself and a hunting rifle for hunting and keeping the vermin away from his farm, and that the rest of the stuff was not a need, just a want.

that is his opinion.....I have people who prefer the AR-15 for home defense and the pistol to carry when they are out of the house....if you face a situation like a long term natural disaster, the cops are going to be busy, and the defense of your family may hang on that AR-15 rifle or some other semi auto rifle....

Oh, but their mommy government will never let them get hurt. :D No worries. Let's ALL be complacent.

The actual term is...."No worries, Mate".......that is how the Australians say it....I think...

So you want the freedom for anyone to shoot up a school full of children with an easily accessible high powered weapon? :cuckoo:

That's probably what a pants crapper would think! Ha ha!
You're probably sterile, that's why you don't care about school children. amirite or AMIRITE!!! :lol:

Oh yeah, that's right. :113: You are truly a moron. Lol.
Knew it. :biggrin:

I'll have to let my son know. :D
About time you told him that he was adopted.

So you want the freedom for anyone to shoot up a school full of children with an easily accessible high powered weapon? :cuckoo:

You're probably sterile, that's why you don't care about school children. amirite or AMIRITE!!! :lol:

Face the facts, your nanny government cannot and will not protect you. Your self defense and safety is in your own hands.

All you want is "feel good" laws that do nothing except hinder the law abiding people who would NOT shoot people.
Protect me from what?

You're not free to own a lot of weapons, so stop pretending that you're free. You're free to the extent that the government wants you to be, because they severely outgun you with all the stuff that they don't allow you to own.

Sure I am, and if it weren't for people such as yourself who need your government to take care of you and keep you safe, I would have even MORE freedom. If you don't want to own a gun, the solution for you is simple. DO not own one.
I'm just asking you to stop pretending that you're free, you're not. there are tons of weapons that you're not allowed to own but that your tyrannical government has. Man, are you FUCKED or what? :biggrin:

And you people who wish for a nanny state just want to keep taking more and more of our freedoms every day. That is why people hate liberals. It's pretty simple concept. Because of people like YOU who are pants crappers, all of us lose.

What high powered weapon, the AR-15 is a weak weapon....there are bigger rifles out there the shooters can use, luckily, they don't......and the worst school shooting happened with 2 pistols.....the guy murdered 32 people...so much for you weak theory of high powered weaponry.
We may not be able to stop all shootings, but we can stop those with high powered weapons and give guards, police and armed teachers a fucking chance. Wouldn't that be a good thing?

Sure I am, and if it weren't for people such as yourself who need your government to take care of you and keep you safe, I would have even MORE freedom. If you don't want to own a gun, the solution for you is simple. DO not own one.
I'm just asking you to stop pretending that you're free, you're not. there are tons of weapons that you're not allowed to own but that your tyrannical government has. Man, are you FUCKED or what? :biggrin:

And you people who wish for a nanny state just want to keep taking more and more of our freedoms every day. That is why people hate liberals. It's pretty simple concept. Because of people like YOU who are pants crappers, all of us lose.

What high powered weapon, the AR-15 is a weak weapon....there are bigger rifles out there the shooters can use, luckily, they don't......and the worst school shooting happened with 2 pistols.....the guy murdered 32 people...so much for you weak theory of high powered weaponry.

Most of these panty poopers have never even held a gun in their clammy little hands, so they have not a CLUE what they are talking about.
Good to know that you'd poop your pants if you didn't have a gun. :lmao:

I'll have to let my son know. :D
About time you told him that he was adopted.

This is just another perfect display of your idiocy. Thanks! :D

Most of these panty poopers have never even held a gun in their clammy little hands, so they have not a CLUE what they are talking about.

I'm a 5 feet 1 inch tall female. I consider a gun to be an equalizer against loons like you. :)

Nobody cares if biker gangs shoot each other. At least they're not shooting up the schools.

And yet here in the United States, the majority of our gun murder is criminals murdering other criminals....70-80% of the victims of gun murder are criminals, and yet you want to take guns away from everyone else on that basis.....so you do care....just the wrong way.
No, I want to limit sales of high powered weapons to everyone. You already can't buy more high powered weapons, so what's a few more on the list?

What is your definition of "high powered weapons"?
Why does everyone ask that? A friend of mine, who is a gun enthusiast, told me that he needs a handgun to protect himself and a hunting rifle for hunting and keeping the vermin away from his farm, and that the rest of the stuff was not a need, just a want.

that is his opinion.....I have people who prefer the AR-15 for home defense and the pistol to carry when they are out of the house....if you face a situation like a long term natural disaster, the cops are going to be busy, and the defense of your family may hang on that AR-15 rifle or some other semi auto rifle....
So you're a prepper. That's it! The world is coming to an END!!!!!!:puhleeze:

I'm a 5 feet 1 inch tall female. I consider a gun to be an equalizer against loons like you. :)
Ok, and I'm not against guns for self-defense. Because it must be hard to run when you're small and heavy. :biggrin:

Ok, and I'm not against guns for self-defense. Because it must be hard to run when you're small and heavy. :biggrin:

I wouldn't know because I weigh 105 lbs. You would probably know though! Why don't you tell us about it? :D

I wouldn't know because I weigh 105 lbs. You would probably know though! Why don't you tell us about it? :D
105lbs, is that metric? :lmao:

Lbs is pounds. Goodness, do we have explain EVERYTHING to you dense libs or what? :dunno: Damn, you're dumb.

Lbs is pounds. Goodness, do we have explain EVERYTHING to you dense libs or what? :dunno: Damn, you're dumb.
And you're just like your hero, Trumplethinskin, you don't know a joke when you hear it. :biggrin:

And you're just like your hero, Trumplethinskin, you don't know a joke when you hear it. :biggrin:

Oh my mistake. I thought jokes were supposed to be funny. :D

Oh my mistake. I thought jokes were supposed to be funny. :D
C'mon you've been big-grinning the whole time. 'Fess up. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back