Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

Trash is exactly the right word and they'll have several pages of garbage before noon.

You started this thread about guns you stupid fuck

Is there some reason why I should not have started a thread about a mass shooting?

Or are you just pissed because I called it what it is - At least one nutter with a gun.
And, as I rightly called it - other nutters have lined up with pages and pages of garbage.

There it is right there, the admission that you politicized it from the start.

Not that we needed you to admit it, since your words were there for everyone to read.

So we just had another 12 Americans killed in senseless gun violence

Who cares? Bury them, tell everyone how sorry we are, put the flags at half staff and go about your business

We are not going to do a fucking thing about it anyway. It is the price we pay for our second amendment rights

Don't you all feel safe?
Since the August 21 chemical weapons attack in Syria that killed 1400, there have been over 1800 gun deaths in the U.S.

I cannot believe you can say this with a straight face!
Go back and read your own OP and then let's see you complain about others immediately attacking !
Unfuckingbelievable.

or go read any of his other anti-gun threads....and then he says he is not for getting rid of guns....his threads sure dont give one that impression....

If the killer(s?) had used knives, I would have posted that people had been killed/wounded by knives.

Post even one post of mine that says I'm anti gun. You can't because you're a liar.

But, hey, don't let that stop you from posting more lies. :cuckoo:

Have you ever started a thread when someone was killed by a knife? Need some help?

Man killed, woman seriously hurt in random Seattle stabbing | Local News | The Seattle Times

images

Gun free zone death traps brought to you courtesy of loony gun grabbing nutters.

I'm pro-gun, pro-2nd.

That doesn't mean I believe citizens should have military weaponry.

I'm afraid that's WAY too complicated for some posters to understand.

Explain this thread where the complaint was about someone with a pistol.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/312268-another-baby-killed-with-a-gun.html

Or this one where you complained about legal gun owners conducting a peaceful protest.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/311904-the-gun-nutters-are-losing-control.html

Nothing to explain.

Right now, there are at least 12 families who are shattered, broken. Their family member left for work this morning and now, through no fault of their own, they're dead.

How long are we going to allow a few NUTTERS to control our entire society?

The only answer the nutters have to that question is "more guns".

You guys crack me up. Instead of ever, just once, trying to understand or converse, you immediately attack.

Just fyi for Surfer cockroach - Harry Dresden is a professional rw troll who goes from thread to thread, posting really idiotic attacks on me. He's on your side. :cuckoo:

Go back and read your own OP and then let's see you complain about others immediately attacking !
Unfuckingbelievable.

or go read any of his other anti-gun threads....and then he says he is not for getting rid of guns....his threads sure dont give one that impression....

Exactly.

Who cares? Bury them, tell everyone how sorry we are, put the flags at half staff and go about your business

We are not going to do a fucking thing about it anyway. It is the price we pay for our second amendment rights

Don't you all feel safe?
Since the August 21 chemical weapons attack in Syria that killed 1400, there have been over 1800 gun deaths in the U.S.

Link please or are you just basing it on extrapolating the common yearly gun death # (including sucide) and trying to look smart?

Gun free zone death traps brought to you courtesy of loony gun grabbing nutters.

For the gazillionth time, there were both military and civilian guards there this morning.

Just as there would be at schools if you nutters had your way.

Why do you say it would work at schools even though there are numerous examples of when it did not work?

Make up your "minds".

So, Gun nuts break the laws and that is your justification for not having laws

We still have murders, is that your justification for repealing murder laws?

Your stupidity continues to grow. A gun is a tool. Nothing more and nothing less. Should we take wrenches away from mechanics because they have, on occasion, beaten customers to death with a wrench?

If there were no guns, they would have used explosives. If there were no explosives they would have used rocks. If rocks were outlawed they would have used spears.

Stop blaming the damned tool and begin blaming the criminal, will you?
AR-15s have only one purpose, one function.

Your wrench analogy is ignorant.

Target practice? That is the only thing I have ever used an AR-15 for.

Last edited:
Unfuckingbelievable.

Exactly.

As usual, not one of you fools has the balls to actually address the issue.

Your stupidity continues to grow. A gun is a tool. Nothing more and nothing less. Should we take wrenches away from mechanics because they have, on occasion, beaten customers to death with a wrench?

If there were no guns, they would have used explosives. If there were no explosives they would have used rocks. If rocks were outlawed they would have used spears.

How about Pressure Cookers?
I'm in favor of them. You can cook a pot roast in 1/4 of the time.

Target practice? Because that is the only thing I have ever used an AR-15 for.

That's not what this guy used it for this morning.

Not what it has been used for - over and over - in mass shootings.

Or, do you nutters consider human beings to be just "target practice"?

Hey, if someone calls out assholes, I don't come rushing in to declare myself one. :lol:
(insert rolling eyes smiley here) We all know when the OP says "nutters" he's refering to pro-gun Americans.

I am a pro-gun American and I did not self-identify with the term "nutters".

you dont have to....Dudley will do that for you.....or maybe not....he identifies you as a Liberal....you get a pass.....

Don't you all feel safe?

Link please or are you just basing it on extrapolating the common yearly gun death # (including sucide) and trying to look smart?
LINK

Last edited:
I'm afraid that's WAY too complicated for some posters to understand.

Explain this thread where the complaint was about someone with a pistol.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/312268-another-baby-killed-with-a-gun.html

Or this one where you complained about legal gun owners conducting a peaceful protest.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/311904-the-gun-nutters-are-losing-control.html

Nothing to explain.

Right now, there are at least 12 families who are shattered, broken. Their family member left for work this morning and now, through no fault of their own, they're dead.

How long are we going to allow a few NUTTERS to control our entire society?

The only answer the nutters have to that question is "more guns".

And, unless these families support your agenda, you will ignore them, just like you ignored the Mattiolis after Newtown. That makes you a scumbag.

(insert rolling eyes smiley here) We all know when the OP says "nutters" he's refering to pro-gun Americans.

I am a pro-gun American and I did not self-identify with the term "nutters".

Oh jesusfucking christ, what the hell is the matter with some of you?

If you've paid any attention to the OP's politics, you should easily be able to see that when he uses the term "nutters" in this context, he's refering to us on the board who are pro-gun, pro-2nd Amendment, etc.

just the ones he perceives as..."rw's".....all others it dont matter....

Target practice? Because that is the only thing I have ever used an AR-15 for.

That's not what this guy used it for this morning.

Not what it has been used for - over and over - in mass shootings.

Or, do you nutters consider human beings to be just "target practice"?

I am not the idiot that claimed it only has one purpose, am I?

Forum List

Back