Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

Oh jesusfucking christ, what the hell is the matter with some of you?

If you've paid any attention to the OP's politics, you should easily be able to see that when he uses the term "nutters" in this context, he's refering to us on the board who are pro-gun, pro-2nd Amendment, etc.
I'm pro-gun, pro-2nd.

That doesn't mean I believe citizens should have military weaponry.

fortunately, james madison, the author of the 2nd amendment believed citizens should have the same weapons as the military.

when you found your own country, you can make your own rules too.

Really?

Why doesn't it state that?

A disaster for liberals. A gun free zone in a gun free city and they couldn't even pin it on a white guy.

One of the guys they are looking for is white. Seems this event is interracial. This is a disaster for rw's and the members of stormfront.

The white guy has already been eliminated as a suspect. Seems this event is as interracial as the beltway sniper.

No civilian should own a gun capable of firing automatically. If you have one you should be trained and certified in its use. Civilians also should not have access to large volume magazines.

so lets see you prove it.....shall we go to one of your threads where a little kid got killed and see what you have to say?.....

I was just looking at this
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_Q0EFD6uH...p9BJau5i0/s1600/1obama+50+51+which+is+itr.jpg

and thinking that some people really need to get their own life.

I'd say the same is true of you.:cuckoo:

But, hey - go for it.

I'm leaving for a while though and I wouldn't want you to panic.

see ya Dudley.....run from your shit like you always do....dont worry....im not surprised....

thats not what DD is saying Synth.....Dudly "claims" he is ok with people owning guns.....but yet his threads about them give me and many other people here the impression he is not what he says.....so in an earlier post here i say maybe he should learn to express his thoughts better to not give one that impression.....what is his response?.....he calls me a liar....so fuck him.....im sure if someone here that the Jerk perceives to be a lefty would have said that.....he would have said....you are right....maybe i should say things differently....

IMPRESSION???

LOL

I'll stick around for a while just to watch you wiggle.

I've been very clear that I believe there is a place for guns and that place is not in every single pocket in the US.

You can tell any lie you want and you can keep following me from thread to thread but nothing will change.

Prove your idiotic lying blathering or shut up.
Or, keep right on lying.

Either way, makes no difference to me.

I gave you a link to a random killing with multiple victims that involved knives, did you start a thread?

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize there was also a mass killing today involving knives and that you are unable to post a new thread.

A disaster for liberals. A gun free zone in a gun free city and they couldn't even pin it on a white guy.

One of the guys they are looking for is white. Seems this event is interracial. This is a disaster for rw's and the members of stormfront.

The white guy has already been eliminated as a suspect. Seems this event is as interracial as the beltway sniper.

That must of had you concerned for a minute. :lol:

It was stated during the panel discussion Friday night on Real Time.

People don't generally make blatantly false statements on national TV when they know they are a target for certain political factions. That would lead to a loss of credibility.

That was funny considering how often people post the fact that various people from both sides have lied on national TV.

The only thing I want to watch Bill Maher do is suffer.

He is the lyingest piece of shit on TV and the reason I cancelled HBO.

No way I'd give that piece of shit even one hit on his despicable website or youtube or anything else he's connected to.

I'd give Josef Stalin more credit for truthfulness than Bill Maher

you cancelled HBO because of one 1/2 hour show?........:eusa_eh:

Doesnt work, try text.
It was stated during the panel discussion Friday night on Real Time.

People don't generally make blatantly false statements on national TV when they know they are a target for certain political factions. That would lead to a loss of credibility.

Bill Maher makes blatantly false statements on national TV on a weekly basis.......but then he only has credibility with the low information sheeple, soooo.......

He often criticizes the president and the D congress.

Too bad there's no way for you to know that because you get your info from muslim fux, dredge, lusbo....

No civilian should own a gun capable of firing automatically. If you have one you should be trained and certified in its use. Civilians also should not have access to large volume magazines.

Why?

Has Luddly commented yet on the race of the shooters?

Because every time a white guy kills someone, it's cuz he's white.

Actually, a racist rw cockroach started in immediately about the guy being black. Another racist rw cockroach helped spread even more hate.

And now, I'm sure other racist cockroaches will join in.

(two other possible shooters are white)

I'm pro-gun, pro-2nd.

thats not what DD is saying Synth.....Dudly "claims" he is ok with people owning guns.....but yet his threads about them give me and many other people here the impression he is not what he says.....so in an earlier post here i say maybe he should learn to express his thoughts better to not give one that impression.....what is his response?.....he calls me a liar....so fuck him.....im sure if someone here that the Jerk perceives to be a lefty would have said that.....he would have said....you are right....maybe i should say things differently....

IMPRESSION???

LOL

I'll stick around for a while just to watch you wiggle.

I've been very clear that I believe there is a place for guns and that place is not in every single pocket in the US.

You can tell any lie you want and you can keep following me from thread to thread but nothing will change.

Prove your idiotic lying blathering or shut up.
Or, keep right on lying.

Either way, makes no difference to me.
sure it does....thats why you are still here.....

no you havent dumbass.....otherwise i dont think we would be having this discussion....i will say it again......what you post does not back that up......

Why?

Because they are not trained in their use and may shoot their eye out along with killing others.

Nonsense. Many states have training requirements for a gun license. If lack of expertise is your reason, it doesn't hold water.

You could have them in your Housing Quarters.

I was married and an E5 at Fort Devens and lived in a Military-Assigned House. A nice one, too.

A lot of people had guns in their Housing.

A lot of people had guns in their cars.

But yeah, the actual Military issue weapons were kept under lock and key in the CONUS.

Things are a little more strict now. You can have personal weapons in off base housing, but not on the base proper. You cannot even have them in your POV on base. If you cannot store your weapon off base you have to store them in the armory or leave them at the gate.

My point precisely

nidal1.jpg

That regulation did not stop him from bringing a firearm into the base proper. The powers-that-be DISARMED the GI's for Major Hasan's convenience.

images

:mad::eek:

So our Total Surveillance Apparatus that's been justified to prevent terrorism and mass shooting fails once again.

Giving up a lot of liberty for security is a sham.

shhhh ... There are a lot of Bush/Cheney fans here this morning. Don't wanna hurt their little feelings, do you?

I'm pro-gun, pro-2nd.

fortunately, james madison, the author of the 2nd amendment believed citizens should have the same weapons as the military.

when you found your own country, you can make your own rules too.

Really?

Why doesn't it state that?

Yes it does, by placing no limitations on what a citizen can own. and yes he did in his explaination of the 2nd amendment in the federalist papers.

now if libs took the time to research the actual intentions of the authors of the bill of rights instead of constantly trying to apply their own interpretations based on their own personal agendas, we'd have far fewer issues

Wow you guys just parrot everything you hear doncha. Seriously though jeez. Eight hours later and still no clear info on what happened.

So our Total Surveillance Apparatus that's been justified to prevent terrorism and mass shooting fails once again.

Giving up a lot of liberty for security is a sham.

shhhh ... There are a lot of Bush/Cheney fans here this morning. Don't wanna hurt their little feelings, do you?

now if only obama hadn't extended the patriot act and given it more teeth in the process you might be on to something there

Forum List

Back