Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

IMPRESSION???

LOL

I'll stick around for a while just to watch you wiggle.

I've been very clear that I believe there is a place for guns and that place is not in every single pocket in the US.

You can tell any lie you want and you can keep following me from thread to thread but nothing will change.

Prove your idiotic lying blathering or shut up.
Or, keep right on lying.

Either way, makes no difference to me.

I gave you a link to a random killing with multiple victims that involved knives, did you start a thread?

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize there was also a mass killing today involving knives and that you are unable to post a new thread.

hey i thought you said you had to take off?.....or does that just mean.....i wont answer the accusations against me?....because.....i cant.....

Because they are not trained in their use and may shoot their eye out along with killing others.

Nonsense. Many states have training requirements for a gun license. If lack of expertise is your reason, it doesn't hold water.

yeah ... And remember, the nutters were training those people to stand guard at schools. Never mind that they were shooting them selves and each other with hand guns and that gun instructors were accidentally firing their guns and gun sellers at gun shows were shooting off their weapons by accident.

Also, ignore that career criminal Arpaio wanted to put child molesters on duty at schools. Did he get away with that?

The important thing to remember is that having someone armed and on the premises would save lives - Right?

Even though there were TRAINED armed guards, both military and civilian at that base this morning as well as at many of the other sites that have suffered a mass shooting.

Because they are not trained in their use and may shoot their eye out along with killing others.

Nonsense. Many states have training requirements for a gun license. If lack of expertise is your reason, it doesn't hold water.

yeah ... And remember, the nutters were training those people to stand guard at schools. Never mind that they were shooting them selves and each other with hand guns and that gun instructors were accidentally firing their guns and gun sellers at gun shows were shooting off their weapons by accident.

Also, ignore that career criminal Arpaio wanted to put child molesters on duty at schools. Did he get away with that?

The important thing to remember is that having someone armed and on the premises would save lives - Right?

Even though there were TRAINED armed guards, both military and civilian at that base this morning as well as at many of the other sites that have suffered a mass shooting.

i wonder if a driving instructor has ever been involved in a car accident

I gave you a link to a random killing with multiple victims that involved knives, did you start a thread?

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize there was also a mass killing today involving knives and that you are unable to post a new thread.

hey i thought you said you had to take off?.....or does that just mean.....i wont answer the accusations against me?....because.....i cant.....

Golly gee, Harry, you must have accidentally missed several of my posts.

Like where I said I was staying and where I answered your post.

Keep lying about me and keep following me from thread to thread. Really. Its okay.

And, I'll go back to ignoring you.

That's what seems to work the best for you and I - you lie and I ignore it.

Have a nice day.

I was unaware states had licensing for automatic weapons since it is illegal to own one. Are you sure about this? Please post a link.

Your reasoning ability isn't very good. You object to people being able to own automatic weapons because they aren't trained to use them. Learning to use a weapon is an acquired skill. Our government trains thousand and thousands to do so. If they can do it, so can private organizations which train people on the safe use of weapons.

Last edited:

When the trainee was driving?

Doesn't matter.

According to some, that would mean we should ban drivers, cars and driving instructors.

Right?

:cuckoo:

What was the reasoning? That U.S. military personnel could not be trusted? That officers were afraid of fragging?

If you cannot trust a fellow Marine, who can you trust?
Anyone gonna take a shot at this? (pun intended)

A full-auto M-16 or M-4 is worth a LOT of money. A lot of money. Thousands of dollars.

I hear you can get even more for a B-52 but I think they'd be hard to smuggle off base

They be coming up missing.... "I swear to God, Sarge!! It was here last night..."

So, it's your contention that U.S. military personnel are inclined to be thieves?

All that noise about honor is just a bunch of crap?

I'm wondering if you will get any pushback from the ex-military Right-Wingers here. I doubt it.

When the trainee was driving?

Doesn't matter.

According to some, that would mean we should ban drivers, cars and driving instructors.

Right?

:cuckoo:

if we followed liberal logic on guns, yes it would.

Liberal logic dictates that gun control prevents mass shootings.

Which of course is shown to be incorrect on a regular basis. There's a reason mass murderers target places with strict gun control. Public schools, D.C., Virginia Tech, movie theaters with big "no guns!' signs.

Last edited:
It was stated during the panel discussion Friday night on Real Time.

People don't generally make blatantly false statements on national TV when they know they are a target for certain political factions. That would lead to a loss of credibility.

That was funny considering how often people post the fact that various people from both sides have lied on national TV.

The only thing I want to watch Bill Maher do is suffer.

He is the lyingest piece of shit on TV and the reason I cancelled HBO.

No way I'd give that piece of shit even one hit on his despicable website or youtube or anything else he's connected to.

I'd give Josef Stalin more credit for truthfulness than Bill Maher
Yet, you won't be able to point to any of his supposed lies.

Hack.

Anyone gonna take a shot at this? (pun intended)

A full-auto M-16 or M-4 is worth a LOT of money. A lot of money. Thousands of dollars.

I hear you can get even more for a B-52 but I think they'd be hard to smuggle off base

They be coming up missing.... "I swear to God, Sarge!! It was here last night..."

So, it's your contention that U.S. military personnel are inclined to be thieves?

All that noise about honor is just a bunch of crap?

I'm wondering if you will get any pushback from the ex-military Right-Wingers here. I doubt it.

You're just a little ball of hate, aren't you?

There's always the possibility that someone can be tempted by circumstances.

I was unaware states had licensing for automatic weapons since it is illegal to own one. Are you sure about this? Please post a link.

Your reasoning ability isn't very good. You object to people being able to own automatic weapons because they aren't trained to use them. Learning to use a weapon is an acquired skill. Our government trains thousand and thousands to do so. If they can do it, so can private organizations which train people on the safe use of weapons.

Not if the government says no they cant. I'm serious. Are there some states that allow you have automatic weapons after you receive training?

Your stupidity continues to grow. A gun is a tool. Nothing more and nothing less. Should we take wrenches away from mechanics because they have, on occasion, beaten customers to death with a wrench?

If there were no guns, they would have used explosives. If there were no explosives they would have used rocks. If rocks were outlawed they would have used spears.

Stop blaming the damned tool and begin blaming the criminal, will you?
AR-15s have only one purpose, one function.

Your wrench analogy is ignorant.
really? What is that purpose? I happen to own two of them. Have they been used for that purpose?
OK, two purposes. I forgot about "as a substitute for your lack of manhood"

Washington Navy Yard shooting: Active shooter sought in Southeast D.C. | WJLA.com

Police search for active shooter on grounds of Washington Navy Yard in Southeast D.C. - The Washington Post

Once again, a nut case with a gun has shot people and is now at large. As with Boston, people are being advised to "shelter in place" and schools are on shut down.

Bring on the nutters with their lame ass excuses.

Yes, the only way to stop that guy is to take my gun away,

You can't argue with unassailable logic like that.

Show me one post in any thread, where I have said I think guns should be "taken away" from citizens. I have no intention of giving up my guns and you're a liar if you say differently. PROVE YOUR LIES OR STFU.

The FACT is, its the nutters who want to make sure these shooters have free and easy access to any gun they want.

There you go lying again. Do you get paid for every lie you tell?

Golly gee, Harry, you must have accidentally missed several of my posts.

Like where I said I was staying and where I answered your post.

Keep lying about me and keep following me from thread to thread. Really. Its okay.

And, I'll go back to ignoring you.

That's what seems to work the best for you and I - you lie and I ignore it.

Have a nice day.

you sound like Poet now....im ignoring you but yet i just keep on replying to you....

Yes, the only way to stop that guy is to take my gun away,

You can't argue with unassailable logic like that.

Show me one post in any thread, where I have said I think guns should be "taken away" from citizens. I have no intention of giving up my guns and you're a liar if you say differently. PROVE YOUR LIES OR STFU.

The FACT is, its the nutters who want to make sure these shooters have free and easy access to any gun they want.

There you go lying again. Do you get paid for every lie you tell?
You claim to be military: Do you agree with Edgetho that military personnel are inclined to steal?

Making yourself a target & having the government disarm you & plant you in a gun free base is a very good reason to never join the US military.

Forum List

Back