Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

Look- We dont care about the UK or any of those other countries. This is AMERICA for which she stands. We don't want to be like those countries from which we fled. I have an idea, whey don't all you loons that love the Euro go the hell back there?

Leave this terrible gun loving country to us. I'm sure we'll get by without you loons.

LMAO

-Geaux

The 65% of households that don't have guns in their homes are pretty sick and tired of living in fear of the minority of you who can't control yourselves.

90% of the populace wants the kind of background checks that would have kept Aaron Alexis from buying a gun last Saturday.

Yes, he bought his gun last SATURDAY, well after two previous shooting incidents AND the police were called to his hotel because he reported hearing voices!

It seems to me that if you gun whacks can't keep guns out of the hands of criminals and the insane, you know, because "Freedom", then you've made the argument as to why no one should have guns.

No, wait, let's give guns to blind people, too!

The 65% of households that don't have guns in their homes are pretty sick and tired of living in fear of the minority of you who can't control yourselves.

Wrong

90% of the populace wants the kind of background checks that would have kept Aaron Alexis from buying a gun last Saturday.

No they don't which is why the Senate bill got shoved up the Communist arse

Yes, he bought his gun last SATURDAY, well after two previous shooting incidents AND the police were called to his hotel because he reported hearing voices!

Should of been in jail and not on the streets. No brainer :lol:

It seems to me that if you gun whacks can't keep guns out of the hands of criminals and the insane, you know, because "Freedom", then you've made the argument as to why no one should have guns.

No, you have made the argument that you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Moreover, it's clear you want to enable criminals so like I said, why don't you go to a country you feel safer in? :eusa_boohoo:

-Geaux

he passed a background check

Okay, let's look at your list.

Kills Years Name

17 1996 THOMAS HAMILTON

16 1987 Michael Ryan

12 2010 DERRICK BIRD

7 1999 RICHARD FIELDING

5 1986 GEORGE STEPHENSON
5 2003 Kenneth Regan & William Horncy
5 1985 Jeremy Bamber

So only THREE in double digits in the last 26 years.

So let's just look at the last year or so in the US.

Sixteen US Mass Shootings Happened in 2012, Leaving at Least 88 Dead | The Nation

February 22, 2012—Five people were killed in at a Korean health spa in Norcross, Georgia, when a man opened fire inside the facility in an act suspected to be related to domestic violence.

February 26, 2012—Multiple gunmen began firing into a nightclub crown in Jackson, Tennessee, killing one person and injuring 20 others.

February 27, 2012—Three students at Chardon High School in rural Ohio were killed when a classmate opened fire.

March 8, 2012—Two people were killed and seven wounded at a psychiatric hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, when a gunman entered the hospital with two semiautomatic handguns and began firing.

March 31, 2012—A gunman opened fire on a crowd of mourners at a North Miami, Florida, funeral home, killing two people and injuring 12 others.

April 2, 2012—A 43-year-old former student at Oikos University in Oakland, California, walked into his former school and killed seven people, “execution-style.” Three people were wounded.

April 6, 2012—Two men went on a deadly shooting spree in Tulsa, Oklahoma, shooting black men at random in an apparently racially motivated attack. Three men died and two were wounded.

May 29, 2012—A man in Seattle, Washington, opened fire in a coffee shop and killed five people and then himself.

July 9, 2012—At a soccer tournament in Wilmington, Delaware, three people were killed, including a 16-year-old player and the event organizer, when multiple gunmen began firing shots, apparently targeting the organizer.

July 20, 2012—James Holmes enters a midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises and opens fire with a semi-automatic weapon; twelve people are killed and fifty-eight are wounded.

August 5, 2012—A white supremacist and former Army veteran shot six people to death inside a Sikh temple in suburban Milwaukee, Wisconsin, before killing himself.

August 14, 2012—Three people were killed at Texas A&M University when a 35-year-old man went on a shooting rampage; one of the dead was a police officer.

September 27, 2012—A 36-year-old man who had just been laid off from Accent Signage Systems in Minneapolis, Minnesota, entered his former workplace and shot five people to death, and wounded three others before killing himself.

October 21, 2012—45-year-old Radcliffe Frankin Haughton shot three women to death, including his wife, Zina Haughton, and injured four others at a spa in Brookfield, Wisconsin, before killing himself.

December 11, 2012—A 22-year-old began shooting at random at a mall near Portland, Oregon, killing two people and then himself.

December 14, 2012—One man, and possibly more, murders a reported twenty-six people at an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, including twenty children, before killing himself.

You mean other than the NRA fought against background checks tooth and nail?

You said terrorizing.
I want to see the bombs, the beatings, holding families at gunpoint causing that extreme fear called terror !!
You did say terrorizing right?

Yeah, nothing terrorizes these assholes more than losing their jobs.

But why would they lose their jobs if 90% of voters wanted B/U checks?

Illogical

-Geaux

Code:
You said terrorizing.
I want to see the bombs, the beatings, holding families at gunpoint causing that extreme fear called terror !!

Who employs them?
The NRA or the electorate?

Exactly- There are ~4 million NRA members. Let's assume that 75% actually vote, how could that small minority overturn the will of 90% of voters who wanted background checks? :cuckoo:

-Geaux

You said terrorizing.

Illogical

-Geaux

Stop being obtuse.

10% can throw a politician out if they are really serious about it and you know it.

All they have to do is distract the other 90% with bullshit.

Code:
You said terrorizing.

Who employs them?

Don't be naive.

The people who pay for their campaigns.

Who do you think is going to get facetime with your Congressman. You or the guy who wrote him a $1000 check?

[

ANd that proves that the backgournd checks aren't thorough enough.

It's why we don't put a bicycle chain on the front doors of Fort Knox, guy.

It took the media less than a day to figure out how crazy this guy was.

Yet someone who was selling him a gun really didn't care.

Code:

Who employs them?

Don't be naive.

The people who pay for their campaigns.

Who do you think is going to get facetime with your Congressman. You or the guy who wrote him a $1000 check?

Then why don't the left loons recall these congressman who ignore the 90% like patriots did in Colorado?

-Geaux

Illogical

-Geaux

Stop being obtuse.

10% can throw a politician out if they are really serious about it and you know it.

All they have to do is distract the other 90% with bullshit.

Now, that is genuine

:bsflag:

No, guy, it's an accurate description of everything wrong with American Politics.

The wealthy have too much influence and the electorate is too dumb to notice.

[

You mean the same media who said there were 2 shooters and the thug had an AR-15?

Wow, I'm on the edge of my seat here

-Geaux

[

You mean the same media who said there were 2 shooters and the thug had an AR-15?

-Geaux

it could be that media

or it could be CNN when faced with the realization

that it was a shotgun

instantly developed a new class the AR-15 shotgun

these f ers will stop at nothing to promote the cause

?AR-15 shotgun?: Did CNN let noted gun expert Piers Morgan write its chyron text? | Twitchy

[

-Geaux

Were they wrong about him being crazy or not?

Now, that is genuine

:bsflag:

No, guy, it's an accurate description of everything wrong with American Politics.

The wealthy have too much influence and the electorate is too dumb to notice.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Well, I did vote for Republicans for years until I realized they only give a fuck about the rich.

But I guess if we are like you and pretend you are rich on the internets while you sit in your double wide, you can rationalize voting for them. As long as you get to keep your gun...

Let me guess, you define civilized world as any country that has a lower homicide rate than the US.

Well I think most developed countries do.

I think you are a racist and a sexist, but I could be wrong, you might not be that smart.

Yes clearly racist against all races equally. You clearly think very little of this country which explains why so many right policies are making us closer to being a 3rd world country.

I think you are a racist and a sexist, but I could be wrong, you might not be that smart.

Yes clearly racist against all races equally. You clearly think very little of this country which explains why so many right policies are making us closer to being a 3rd world country.

Obama has us on the fast track to a third world economy.

The stock market is hitting new highs, isn't that all the right cares about?

Obama has us on the fast track to a third world economy.

The stock market is hitting new highs, isn't that all the right cares about?

Who says ?
Your propaganda source?
How about back on topic.
Mass shootings in the UK saw a 10 fold increase after the firearms act of 1997 was passed.
What is the reason for this?
Don't gun bans promise an end to gun crime?

Or do you just want your beloved criminals to be empowered?

I haven't proposed a gun ban so why ask me?

Forum List

Back