Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

What was it, one?
Just the sparse population could explain that.
It's an island, no porus border, no nearby land masses providing ease of smuggling.
UK, has more in common with the USA, density, open borders etc
10 times the number of mass shootings since gun control was enacted.
What is most likely here when you fanatics get your ban?

They had several that is why they enacted gun control.

Uk isn't an island?

They had a single, really bad, year. That is a statistical anomaly, not a trend.

By the way, assaults have increased by 40% and rapes have increased by 20% since the gun ban.

Just one bad year huh? Well clearly it was worse than others, but it's a pretty good list of shootings for a small country:

1980's forward
Joseph Schwab - 1987, Schwab shot dead 5 people in and around the Kimberley region in Western Australia before being shot dead by police.
Hoddle Street massacre - Armed with two rifles and a shotgun, Julian Knight shot 7 people dead and wounded another 19 in 1987 before surrendering to authorities.
Queen Street massacre - Armed with a sawn-off rifle, Frank Vitkovic roamed the Australia Post building killing 8 and wounding 5, also in 1987. When the weapon was finally wrestled from him, he committed suicide by jumping out of a nearby window.
Surry Hills massacre - Paul Anthony Evers killed 5 people with a 12-gauge shotgun at a public housing precinct in Surry Hills in 1990 before surrendering to police.
Strathfield massacre - In 1991 Wade Frankum killed 7 people and wounded 6 others with a large knife and an SKS before turning the gun on himself when he realised he could not escape.
Central Coast Massacre - Malcolm Baker killed 6 people and injured another with a shotgun in 1992 before being arrested by police.
Port Arthur massacre - In 1996, armed with two semi-automatic rifles, Martin Bryant killed 35 people around Port Arthur and wounded 21 before being caught by police the next day following an overnight siege.

Here is one I see after the laws:
Monash University shooting - In October 2002, Huan Yun Xiang, a student, shot his classmates and teacher, killing two and injuring five.

Not enough killing for you pro-gun guys to call it mass, but I would.

They had several that is why they enacted gun control.

Uk isn't an island?

They had a single, really bad, year. That is a statistical anomaly, not a trend.

By the way, assaults have increased by 40% and rapes have increased by 20% since the gun ban.

Just one bad year huh? Well clearly it was worse than others, but it's a pretty good list of shootings for a small country:

1980's forward
Joseph Schwab - 1987, Schwab shot dead 5 people in and around the Kimberley region in Western Australia before being shot dead by police.
Hoddle Street massacre - Armed with two rifles and a shotgun, Julian Knight shot 7 people dead and wounded another 19 in 1987 before surrendering to authorities.
Queen Street massacre - Armed with a sawn-off rifle, Frank Vitkovic roamed the Australia Post building killing 8 and wounding 5, also in 1987. When the weapon was finally wrestled from him, he committed suicide by jumping out of a nearby window.
Surry Hills massacre - Paul Anthony Evers killed 5 people with a 12-gauge shotgun at a public housing precinct in Surry Hills in 1990 before surrendering to police.
Strathfield massacre - In 1991 Wade Frankum killed 7 people and wounded 6 others with a large knife and an SKS before turning the gun on himself when he realised he could not escape.
Central Coast Massacre - Malcolm Baker killed 6 people and injured another with a shotgun in 1992 before being arrested by police.
Port Arthur massacre - In 1996, armed with two semi-automatic rifles, Martin Bryant killed 35 people around Port Arthur and wounded 21 before being caught by police the next day following an overnight siege.

Monash University shooting - In October 2002, Huan Yun Xiang, a student, shot his classmates and teacher, killing two and injuring five.

I didn't say they had never had a shooting because, unlike the idiots that insist that the law absolutely stopped shootings in Australia, I don't need to lie to make my point. There were 13 shootings in 1995-1996, which makes it a single, really bad, year.

1980's forward

I didn't say they had never had a shooting because, unlike the idiots that insist that the law absolutely stopped shootings in Australia, I don't need to lie to make my point. There were 13 shootings in 1995-1996, which makes it a single, really bad, year.

I think they say it stopped mass shootings, not shootings completely. Do you mean 87 was the bad year? Looks pretty bad to me.

It is all Obama cares about, is he the right?

You guys can have him for all I care.

Uh-oh. That hope and change must have failed you! That is what you get for putting a man like him into office in the first place. Can't say I have much pity for people who won't think before they vote.

Well I'm an independent so you hardly know who I voted for. Can't say I love War McCain or Money bags Romney would have been any better though. We seem to be short on real leaders.

Code:
When? Your responses seem to lack any substance now. Guess your losing.

Polls show that support for gun control went down this week, how am I losing?

Well your sides hands keep getting bloodier. I would call that losing. You obviously don't care.

My hands are clean.
Though your side has voiced the desire to murder my children, and got away with the threat!!!
Wow!! A fanatic of the Obamacult voices the desire to shoot children en mass and all is good!!
Can you say HYPOCRITE?

If you liberals create a few more criminal empowerment zones you might succeed in your threat to kill the children of all NRA members.
The threat YOUR SIDE celebrates and agrees with!!

Code:
Polls show that support for gun control went down this week, how am I losing?

Well your sides hands keep getting bloodier. I would call that losing. You obviously don't care.

My hands are clean.
Though your side has voiced the desire to murder my children, and got away with the threat!!!
Wow!! A fanatic of the Obamacult voices the desire to shoot children en mass and all is good!!
Can you say HYPOCRITE?

If you liberals create a few more criminal empowerment zones you might succeed in your threat to kill the children of all NRA members.

You sure are demented.

Uh-oh. That hope and change must have failed you! That is what you get for putting a man like him into office in the first place. Can't say I have much pity for people who won't think before they vote.

Well I'm an independent so you hardly know who I voted for. Can't say I love War McCain or Money bags Romney would have been any better though. We seem to be short on real leaders.

But you still refer to non Obamacult members as "YOUR SIDE"!!
You are a fanatical liberal totalitarian of the obamacult who is involved in the plan to murder the children of all gun owners and NRA members according to the word of your god.
That is a fact.

Code:

My hands are clean.
Can you say HYPOCRITE?

You sure are demented.

Are you denying the threat was made?

You are a fanatical liberal totalitarian of the obamacult who is involved in the plan to murder the children of all gun owners and NRA members according to the word of your god.
That is a fact.

The your side is the pro-gun paranoiders. Obama has nothing to do with it. You should probably stop talking so crazy. It really has no place here or anywhere.

Code:

My hands are clean.
Can you say HYPOCRITE?

You sure are demented.

Yes obviously. I haven't heard anyone threaten to kill anyone actually. I don't even think most the pro-gunners on here would kill anyone. You might be the exception if you keep talking crazy though.

That is a fact.

The your side is the pro-gun paranoiders. Obama has nothing to do with it. You should probably stop talking so crazy. It really has no place here or anywhere.

Again, are you denying that "YOUR SIDE" has voiced the desire to commit a mass killing targeting the children of gun owners and non gun owning NRA members?
Odd how no arrest was made!!

My gosh, you sounded so much like a liberal, I could hardly tell you were an independent. It's quite odd all the independents I've run across lately tend to espouse liberal policies. I call these people closet liberals. That little quip was dripping with disappointment, Brian. "You can have him for all I care."

That is a fact.

Again, are you denying that "YOUR SIDE" has voiced the desire to commit a mass killing targeting the children of gun owners and non gun owning NRA members?

I am saying I've never heard anything so crazy nor would I ever support anything so dumb. You should really stop talking so crazy.

HTML:
You sure are demented.

Yes obviously. I haven't heard anyone threaten to kill anyone actually. I don't even think most the pro-gunners on here would kill anyone. You might be the exception if you keep talking crazy though.

It was an anti gun fanatical liberal totalitarian of the Obamacult who made the threat.
Not a gun owner.
Or pro gunner as you call them, in your fanatical and murderous hatred!!

A fanatic, like you , has very recently and very publicly threatened to and encouraged others, to begin a programme of murdering the children of gun owners and non gun owning NRA members.
Your denial is clearly support.

I am saying I've never heard anything so crazy nor would I ever support anything so dumb. You should really stop talking so crazy.

That's what the nazis say about the holocaust .
You are clearly involved in the plot.
Sick murdering fuck .

Forum List

Back