Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

"Next time, let it be YOUR sons and daughters."

Yeah. We're the sick fucks.
:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

Amanda Carpenter @amandacarpenter GOP beat gun control, changed Obama's mind on Syria, is holding the line on amnesty. We can defund Obamacare, too!

allanbrauer @allanbrauer
@amandacarpenter May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases.
9:20 AM - 20 Sep 2013

Every day from these fanatics.
Thankfully we still have the right of self defense!!

My kukri will teach them a lesson.

Now the first threat I have heard. And wow it's from a pro-gunner. Hmmmmm

Threat? From me?
Where?
None.
Just you and your threat to murder the children of gun owners.
I will ensure my kids are safe from the murderous intent of liberals, gun grabbers and those other nefarious groups under the liberal umbrella.

That's why I keep my Kukri nearby.
It is named VISHNU!! The great protector!!

Every day from these fanatics.
Thankfully we still have the right of self defense!!

My kukri will teach them a lesson.

Threat? From me?
Where?
None.
I will ensure my kids are safe from the murderous intent of liberals, gun grabbers and those other nefarious groups under the liberal umbrella.

I'm so glad your not an American.
:cuckoo:

So your saying Australia's population is nice and evenly distributed? Really?
Population of Australia, Demographics of Australia
Given how often you are proven wrong I think it can be assumed your wrong about guns.
Did I say that?
I guess honesty is beyond you.
The USA is a large landmass with a population in excess of 300 million.
The UK a tiny landmass with a population of 60 million plus.

The majority of people in both the UK and the USA live in densely packed metropolitan areas.
None of the above really apply in Australia.

Yes actually you did.
So you must mean the % of population living in urban areas.
Australia: 82%
United Kingdom: 80%
USA: 79%

Well look at that Australia actually has more of it's population packed into cities. Go figure. It seems you don't bother looking at any facts or statistics before speaking. That is pretty typical of the pro-gunner.

Now For A Few FACTS

Deaths by Firearms/Homicides 2010-2011(For The IDIOT Pro Gun Lobby,AKA DEALERS IN DEATH)

Deaths per 100,000 pop

USA................3.60

AUSTRALIA.....0.13

UK...................0.04

In Australia 58% of Gun Deaths are caused by someome living in the same dwelling.

The Death rate has fallen each year from 2000

The NRA was deported from Australia some years ago and are banned due to the fact they lied,the are a discredited organization.FULL STOP.

Americans feed off their Bullshit,We kick them out as undesirables

You only need to compare American states that have gun control to see how much lower the death rate is(with one or two exceptions)

As this thread is about Gun Deaths,I will leave the discussion about Rapes ect to another forum.

Only an Idiot would think,having Guns would be safer.....THE FACTS PROVE IT.

The US really has a 3rd world mentality on the Gun Issue....reading the Pro-Death Lobby on here is like being in Afghanistan,Nigeria or South American Countries.

I'm theliq I stand predominate...WITHOUT A GUN:cool:Always

For one I have no idea who that guy is. And second it's not a threat. Get yourself a dictionary. It's a jerk thing to say, but not a threat. First you don't know that the UK is an island and now you don't know what a threat is. I don't think you have any place in this forum.

You think the UK is AN ISLAND?
You are a complete retard.

The UK is a series of about 140 islands and 6 counties of the 32 counties of mainland Ireland.

You think you can tell me about the UK?
You lying liberal scumbag!!!

I was born in, raised in, educated in, travelled extensively in, served in the military of , to this day maintain 2 homes in and continue to pay tax in the UK.

You lying retarded obamacultist murder plot scumbag.

It's just as much an island as Australia.

Born in? So your not even an American. Go figure.
No I'm not American.
I live mostly in America though, in Boston and Marshfield MA mostly, I fish off the cape, from sandwich marina.

I have a bit of a camp in mid Maine for hunting and angling.

I pay a lot of tax in the USA, as does my American wife .
We have a happy life raising our American children.
The ones you want to kill.........

Threat? From me?
Where?
None.

I'm so glad I'm not an Obamacult babykiller.

Did I say that?
I guess honesty is beyond you.
The USA is a large landmass with a population in excess of 300 million.
The UK a tiny landmass with a population of 60 million plus.

The majority of people in both the UK and the USA live in densely packed metropolitan areas.
None of the above really apply in Australia.

Yes actually you did.

Well look at that Australia actually has more of it's population packed into cities. Go figure. It seems you don't bother looking at any facts or statistics before speaking. That is pretty typical of the pro-gunner.

Now For A Few FACTS

Deaths by Firearms/Homicides 2010-2011(For The IDIOT Pro Gun Lobby,AKA DEALERS IN DEATH)

Deaths per 100,000 pop

USA................3.60

AUSTRALIA.....0.13

In Australia 58% of Gun Deaths are caused by someome living in the same dwelling.

The NRA was deported from Australia some years ago and are banned due to the fact they lied,the are a discredited organization.FULL STOP.

You only need to compare American states that have gun control to see how much lower the death rate is(with one or two exceptions)

As this thread is about Gun Deaths,I will leave the discussion about Rapes ect to another forum.

The US really has a 3rd world mentality on the Gun Issue....reading the Pro-Death Lobby on here is like being in Afghanistan,Nigeria or South American Countries.

Listen hater .
1997 firearms act.
Before it?
10 mass shootings in 88 years.

After it, 14 mass shootings in 16 years.

Those are the facts from the UK.

Australia is a massive country with a tiny population.
What is good for Australia May not be good for the USA.
You don't live here, keep yer fucking nose out.

How's that suit ya?
Ignorant dunny sucking slimeball.

Threat? From me?
Where?
None.

December 2014!!!!
Must kill you!!
You thought only Obamacult members were being imported?

I will be a British citizen.
A Zambian citizen
And a US citizen!!
With the right to a Zimbabwean passport and an Irish passport.
With a greater knowledge of geography than you will ever have.

Threat? From me?
Where?
None.

December 2014!!!!

Must kill you!!
You thought only Obamacult members were being imported?

I will be a British citizen.
A Zambian citizen
And a US citizen!!
With the right to a Zimbabwean passport and an Irish passport.
With a greater knowledge of geography than you will ever have.

I'm Glad I'm NOT AN AMERICAN:eek:Ooooooooo Yeah

Yes actually you did.

Now For A Few FACTS

Deaths per 100,000 pop

USA................3.60

AUSTRALIA.....0.13

Listen hater .
1997 firearms act.
Before it?
10 mass shootings in 88 years.

After it, 14 mass shootings in 16 years.

Those are the facts from the UK.

Australia is a massive country with a tiny population.
What is good for Australia May not be good for the USA.
You don't live here, keep yer fucking nose out.

How's that suit ya?
Ignorant dunny sucking slimeball.

Hater I am not.............You ARE............What has size to with IT...it's population% Moron

[

90% of the populace wants the kind of background checks that would have kept Aaron Alexis from buying a gun last Saturday.

he passed a background check

ANd that proves that the backgournd checks aren't thorough enough.

It's why we don't put a bicycle chain on the front doors of Fort Knox, guy.

It took the media less than a day to figure out how crazy this guy was.

Yet someone who was selling him a gun really didn't care.

How does it prove background checks are not thorough when he had never been convicted of a crime and had never been adjudicated as mentally ill? Isn't your beef with the fact that he got away with doing bad things and being crazy? Why blame guns for that?

He was involved in THREE violent incidents, two of them involving guns and he got thrown out of the Navy for being a nutbag. Oh, yeah, and the cops went to his residence after he reported hearing VOICES IN HIS HEAD.

All of which the Media found out within a DAY of the shooting.

In short, the background checks are inadequate.

[

Were you wrong about the 10 fold increase in mass shootings in the UK post gun ban?
Can you explain why the increase?
Gun bans make for a safer nation, right?
Yet after the 1997 firearms act the UK has enjoyed an explosion in crime rates , a 10 fold increase in mass shootings, more violent crime, more non violent crime, more sex crimes, more murders , more police officers killed on duty .

More than before the guns, that were the cause of all crime, were banned.

Didn't happen.

The UK is one of the safest countries in the world, with only 48 gun murders and 658 total murders, compared to the US with 16,000 murders, 11,000 with guns.

"How to Lie with Statistics" might be a fun game, but the numbers really don't carry you over the line, bud.

Odd how Joe Always disappears when challenged on his lies and bullshit!!
That fear of facts that the fanatics all suffer from!!

Well, it's called "Going to WOrk".

It's kind of like collecting your check from the gummit, but you actually have to go somewhere and do something constructive to get it.

You should try it some time, Double-Wide, It's really kind of fun.

Okay, let's look at your list.

Kills Years Name

17 1996 THOMAS HAMILTON

16 1987 Michael Ryan

12 2010 DERRICK BIRD

7 1999 RICHARD FIELDING

5 1986 GEORGE STEPHENSON
5 2003 Kenneth Regan & William Horncy
5 1985 Jeremy Bamber

So only THREE in double digits in the last 26 years.

So let's just look at the last year or so in the US.

Sixteen US Mass Shootings Happened in 2012, Leaving at Least 88 Dead | The Nation

February 22, 2012—Five people were killed in at a Korean health spa in Norcross, Georgia, when a man opened fire inside the facility in an act suspected to be related to domestic violence.

February 26, 2012—Multiple gunmen began firing into a nightclub crown in Jackson, Tennessee, killing one person and injuring 20 others.

February 27, 2012—Three students at Chardon High School in rural Ohio were killed when a classmate opened fire.

March 8, 2012—Two people were killed and seven wounded at a psychiatric hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, when a gunman entered the hospital with two semiautomatic handguns and began firing.

March 31, 2012—A gunman opened fire on a crowd of mourners at a North Miami, Florida, funeral home, killing two people and injuring 12 others.

April 2, 2012—A 43-year-old former student at Oikos University in Oakland, California, walked into his former school and killed seven people, “execution-style.” Three people were wounded.

April 6, 2012—Two men went on a deadly shooting spree in Tulsa, Oklahoma, shooting black men at random in an apparently racially motivated attack. Three men died and two were wounded.

May 29, 2012—A man in Seattle, Washington, opened fire in a coffee shop and killed five people and then himself.

July 9, 2012—At a soccer tournament in Wilmington, Delaware, three people were killed, including a 16-year-old player and the event organizer, when multiple gunmen began firing shots, apparently targeting the organizer.

July 20, 2012—James Holmes enters a midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises and opens fire with a semi-automatic weapon; twelve people are killed and fifty-eight are wounded.

August 5, 2012—A white supremacist and former Army veteran shot six people to death inside a Sikh temple in suburban Milwaukee, Wisconsin, before killing himself.

August 14, 2012—Three people were killed at Texas A&M University when a 35-year-old man went on a shooting rampage; one of the dead was a police officer.

September 27, 2012—A 36-year-old man who had just been laid off from Accent Signage Systems in Minneapolis, Minnesota, entered his former workplace and shot five people to death, and wounded three others before killing himself.

October 21, 2012—45-year-old Radcliffe Frankin Haughton shot three women to death, including his wife, Zina Haughton, and injured four others at a spa in Brookfield, Wisconsin, before killing himself.

December 11, 2012—A 22-year-old began shooting at random at a mall near Portland, Oregon, killing two people and then himself.

December 14, 2012—One man, and possibly more, murders a reported twenty-six people at an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, including twenty children, before killing himself.

I see how it works now, it only counts as a mass shooting it it is in the US.

No, go back and read what I sad. He gave a list over a 30 year period of British Mass shootings. (Most of which happened BEFORE the Brits tightened their gun laws.)

I proved that we can beat those number IN A FREAKIN YEAR. Largely because we let crazy people have guns. And Criminals. And blind people, apparently.

[

Were you wrong about the 10 fold increase in mass shootings in the UK post gun ban?
Can you explain why the increase?
Gun bans make for a safer nation, right?
Yet after the 1997 firearms act the UK has enjoyed an explosion in crime rates , a 10 fold increase in mass shootings, more violent crime, more non violent crime, more sex crimes, more murders , more police officers killed on duty .

More than before the guns, that were the cause of all crime, were banned.

Didn't happen.

The UK is one of the safest countries in the world, with only 48 gun murders and 658 total murders, compared to the US with 16,000 murders, 11,000 with guns.

"How to Lie with Statistics" might be a fun game, but the numbers really don't carry you over the line, bud.

It happened.
10 mass shootings in 88 years before the firearms act .
14 in the 16 years after.
Those are the figures.

The same will happen here.
Don't presume to tell me about the UK.

Kills Years Name

17 1996 THOMAS HAMILTON

16 1987 Michael Ryan

12 2010 DERRICK BIRD

7 1999 RICHARD FIELDING

5 1986 GEORGE STEPHENSON
5 1985 Jeremy Bamber

Sixteen US Mass Shootings Happened in 2012, Leaving at Least 88 Dead | The Nation

February 22, 2012—Five people were killed in at a Korean health spa in Norcross, Georgia, when a man opened fire inside the facility in an act suspected to be related to domestic violence.

February 26, 2012—Multiple gunmen began firing into a nightclub crown in Jackson, Tennessee, killing one person and injuring 20 others.

February 27, 2012—Three students at Chardon High School in rural Ohio were killed when a classmate opened fire.

March 8, 2012—Two people were killed and seven wounded at a psychiatric hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, when a gunman entered the hospital with two semiautomatic handguns and began firing.

March 31, 2012—A gunman opened fire on a crowd of mourners at a North Miami, Florida, funeral home, killing two people and injuring 12 others.

April 2, 2012—A 43-year-old former student at Oikos University in Oakland, California, walked into his former school and killed seven people, “execution-style.” Three people were wounded.

April 6, 2012—Two men went on a deadly shooting spree in Tulsa, Oklahoma, shooting black men at random in an apparently racially motivated attack. Three men died and two were wounded.

May 29, 2012—A man in Seattle, Washington, opened fire in a coffee shop and killed five people and then himself.

July 9, 2012—At a soccer tournament in Wilmington, Delaware, three people were killed, including a 16-year-old player and the event organizer, when multiple gunmen began firing shots, apparently targeting the organizer.

July 20, 2012—James Holmes enters a midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises and opens fire with a semi-automatic weapon; twelve people are killed and fifty-eight are wounded.

August 5, 2012—A white supremacist and former Army veteran shot six people to death inside a Sikh temple in suburban Milwaukee, Wisconsin, before killing himself.

August 14, 2012—Three people were killed at Texas A&M University when a 35-year-old man went on a shooting rampage; one of the dead was a police officer.

September 27, 2012—A 36-year-old man who had just been laid off from Accent Signage Systems in Minneapolis, Minnesota, entered his former workplace and shot five people to death, and wounded three others before killing himself.

October 21, 2012—45-year-old Radcliffe Frankin Haughton shot three women to death, including his wife, Zina Haughton, and injured four others at a spa in Brookfield, Wisconsin, before killing himself.

December 11, 2012—A 22-year-old began shooting at random at a mall near Portland, Oregon, killing two people and then himself.

December 14, 2012—One man, and possibly more, murders a reported twenty-six people at an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, including twenty children, before killing himself.

No, go back and read what I sad. He gave a list over a 30 year period of British Mass shootings. (Most of which happened BEFORE the Brits tightened their gun laws.)

I proved that we can beat those number IN A FREAKIN YEAR. Largely because we let crazy people have guns. And Criminals. And blind people, apparently.

I gave 104 years of history.
In 88 of those years there were 10 mass shootings.
In the 16 since the 1997 firearms act there have been 14 mass shootings.
You bead to learn to count.
Loser.

[

It happened.
10 mass shootings in 88 years before the firearms act .
14 in the 16 years after.
Those are the figures.

The same will happen here.
Don't presume to tell me about the UK.

I heard they threw a party when you left, and put up a big banner that said, "Don't Come Back, Wanker!!!"

But, sorry, man, 48 gun murders compared to 11,101. that's actually still pretty awesome.

And 14 mass shootings in 16 years? Compared to 14 mass shooting a YEAR in this country. Again. Still pretty awesome.

Kills Years Name

17 1996 THOMAS HAMILTON

16 1987 Michael Ryan

12 2010 DERRICK BIRD

7 1999 RICHARD FIELDING

5 1986 GEORGE STEPHENSON
5 1985 Jeremy Bamber

I gave 104 years of history.
In 88 of those years there were 10 mass shootings.
In the 16 since the 1997 firearms act there have been 14 mass shootings.
You bead to learn to count.
Loser.

Forum List

Back