Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

You sure are demented.

Are you denying the threat was made?

Yes obviously. I haven't heard anyone threaten to kill anyone actually. I don't even think most the pro-gunners on here would kill anyone. You might be the exception if you keep talking crazy though.

"
Here’s what University of Kansas associate journalism professor David Guth tweeted on Monday:
#NavyYardShooting The blood is on the hands of the #NRA. Next time, let it be YOUR sons and daughters. Shame on you. May God damn you.
— David Guth (@DWGuth) September 16, 2013

Uh-oh. That hope and change must have failed you! That is what you get for putting a man like him into office in the first place. Can't say I have much pity for people who won't think before they vote.

Well I'm an independent so you hardly know who I voted for. Can't say I love War McCain or Money bags Romney would have been any better though. We seem to be short on real leaders.

My gosh, you sounded so much like a liberal, I could hardly tell you were an independent. It's quite odd all the independents I've run across lately tend to espouse liberal policies. I call these people closet liberals. That little quip was dripping with disappointment, Brian. "You can have him for all I care."

I'm sure everyone is liberal to you. That Bush was quite the conservative wasn't he? Took that balanced budget from Clinton and spent spent spent. What is the difference between a Democrat and a Republican anyhow? They both seem to be owned by corporations and do very little good for anyone.

Are you denying the threat was made?

Yes obviously. I haven't heard anyone threaten to kill anyone actually. I don't even think most the pro-gunners on here would kill anyone. You might be the exception if you keep talking crazy though.

"
Here’s what University of Kansas associate journalism professor David Guth tweeted on Monday:
#NavyYardShooting The blood is on the hands of the #NRA. Next time, let it be YOUR sons and daughters. Shame on you. May God damn you.

While an ahole thing to say, that's not a threat.

He should be praying to God for no more shootings.

Last edited:
Then freakoutnation rushes to support him:

"
Chancellor Bernadette Gray-Little issued the following statement regarding Guth:
“In order to prevent disruptions to the learning environment for students, the School of Journalism and the university, I have directed Provost Jeffrey Vitter to place Associate Professor Guth on indefinite administrative leave pending a review of the entire situation. Professor Guth’s classes will be taught by other faculty members.”
Most of us can understand the university’s position, but Guth is correct in that if Wayne LaPierre’s children — if he has any — were shot down in Newtown, Connecticut, he would likely see things more clearly, from the eyes of a victim’s family."

http://freakoutnation.com/2013/09/2...publicans-demanded-his-removal-over-nra-tweet

I don't know why anyone is surprised that it's considered normal for progressives to wish death upon the children of their political opponents. It's just a tiny glimmer of what we'll get if they ever are allowed to gain complete control.

I'm betting one Brian might be a liberal professor who is above the law.......
Like the child rapist Roman Polanski, liberal Hero !!

"

He should be should be praying to God for no more shootings.

You said no such threat was made , fucking liar .

I wish I was a professor. That is a good gig. Speaking of child rapists, isn't many on your side Catholic?

"

For one I have no idea who that guy is. And second it's not a threat. Get yourself a dictionary. It's a jerk thing to say, but not a threat. First you don't know that the UK is an island and now you don't know what a threat is. I don't think you have any place in this forum.

"

Of course he's a liar. And the Sac Dem Party dude tweeted that he wished horrible lingering death and debilitating illness on the children of a woman who dared to challenge Obamacare.

These people always target babies. And they know very well they're giving nutjobs ideas when they broadcast this garbage, too. They're hoping for a loon to walk into a school right now. They're PLANNING on it happening. And they're excited about it.

Then freakoutnation rushes to support him:

"
Chancellor Bernadette Gray-Little issued the following statement regarding Guth:
“In order to prevent disruptions to the learning environment for students, the School of Journalism and the university, I have directed Provost Jeffrey Vitter to place Associate Professor Guth on indefinite administrative leave pending a review of the entire situation. Professor Guth’s classes will be taught by other faculty members.”
Most of us can understand the university’s position, but Guth is correct in that if Wayne LaPierre’s children — if he has any — were shot down in Newtown, Connecticut, he would likely see things more clearly, from the eyes of a victim’s family."

http://freakoutnation.com/2013/09/2...publicans-demanded-his-removal-over-nra-tweet

I don't know why anyone is surprised that it's considered normal for progressives to wish death upon the children of their political opponents. It's just a tiny glimmer of what we'll get if they ever are allowed to gain complete control.

I have received thousands of death threats from these fanatics.
They have threatened to murder and rape my kids , force me to watch as they rape my wife.
Banning guns would sure help them overcome their fear.

Idiots don't realize, I don't use a firearm for personal defense in my US residences.

Of course he's a liar. And the Sac Dem Party dude tweeted that he wished horrible lingering death and debilitating illness on the children of a woman who dared to challenge Obamacare.

These people always target babies. And they know very well they're giving nutjobs ideas when they broadcast this garbage, too. They're hoping for a loon to walk into a school right now. They're PLANNING on it happening. And they're excited about it.

You really are a very paranoid bunch. Everyone is out to get you right? There must be some name for this sickness you all have.

You really are a very paranoid bunch. Everyone is out to get you right? There must be some name for this sickness you all have.

"Next time, let it be YOUR sons and daughters."

Yeah. We're the sick fucks.
:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

Amanda Carpenter @amandacarpenter GOP beat gun control, changed Obama's mind on Syria, is holding the line on amnesty. We can defund Obamacare, too!

allanbrauer @allanbrauer
@amandacarpenter May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases.
9:20 AM - 20 Sep 2013

Last edited:

For one I have no idea who that guy is. And second it's not a threat. Get yourself a dictionary. It's a jerk thing to say, but not a threat. First you don't know that the UK is an island and now you don't know what a threat is. I don't think you have any place in this forum.

You think the UK is AN ISLAND?
You are a complete retard.

The UK is a series of about 140 islands and 6 counties of the 32 counties of mainland Ireland.

You think you can tell me about the UK?
You lying liberal scumbag!!!

I was born in, raised in, educated in, travelled extensively in, served in the military of , to this day maintain 2 homes in and continue to pay tax in the UK.

You lying retarded obamacultist murder plot scumbag.

Amanda Carpenter @amandacarpenter GOP beat gun control, changed Obama's mind on Syria, is holding the line on amnesty. We can defund Obamacare, too!

allanbrauer @allanbrauer
@amandacarpenter May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases.

Every day from these fanatics.
Thankfully we still have the right of self defense!!

My kukri will teach them a lesson.

It's called listening to you murderous baby killing fanatics making your vile threats.
Retard.
The UK is not an island, retard.

You think the UK is AN ISLAND?
You are a complete retard.

The UK is a series of about 140 islands and 6 counties of the 32 counties of mainland Ireland.

You think you can tell me about the UK?
You lying liberal scumbag!!!

I was born in, raised in, educated in, travelled extensively in, served in the military of , to this day maintain 2 homes in and continue to pay tax in the UK.

You lying retarded obamacultist murder plot scumbag.

It's just as much an island as Australia.

Born in? So your not even an American. Go figure.

allanbrauer @allanbrauer

Every day from these fanatics.
Thankfully we still have the right of self defense!!

My kukri will teach them a lesson.

Now the first threat I have heard. And wow it's from a pro-gunner. Hmmmmm

I wish I was a professor. That is a good gig. Speaking of child rapists, isn't many on your side Catholic?

Mmmmmm TED KENNEDY?
All that catholic cash paid to liberals............
The papists are libs.
Just like all those unionized paedo schoolteachers, 17 times more likely to diddle kids than the clergy and the unions defend it!!

Nambla is a central part of the liberal cult us it not?

Forum List

Back