Guns - a list

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-taU9d26wT4]NRA: The Untold Story of Gun Confiscation After Katrina - YouTube[/ame]

A recent breakup set off a shooting spree that ended with the suspect wounding a man at the Santikos Mayan Palace 14 movie theater Sunday night before being shot by an off-duty deputy, authorities said. Police are shown questioning men outside the theater Sunday night.. Jesus Manuel Garcia, 19, an employee at a nearby China Garden restaurant, apparently became upset Sunday night after his girlfriend broke up with him. Photo: JOHN DAVENPORT, San Antonio Express-News / San Antonio Express-News

Read more: Two wounded in theater shooting - San Antonio Express-News

I suspect Obama had little to nothing to do with guns in the hands of Mexican gang members; I think those who sold the guns to Mexican thugs or their intermediaries bear the responsibility.

I suspect Obama had little to nothing to do with guns in the hands of Mexican gang members; I think those who sold the guns to Mexican thugs or their intermediaries bear the responsibility.

However it is his departments and they did allow weapons to cross the border with mexico.

You think some of obama's fast and the furious guns found it's way into Texas?

However it is his departments and they did allow weapons to cross the border with mexico.

Yep, and on GWB's watch we were attacked on 9-11, the economy nearly crashed and the Great Recession commenced. On Clinton's watch Cole was attacked and the WTC was too; on George H. W. Bush's watch taxes were raised; on Reagan's watch we saw the nation's largess go the the Military Industrial Complex, we saw our nation attack Panama, Granada and Libya, the national debt soar and taxes raise; on Carter's watch Iran took over our embassy; on Ford's watch we saw Stagflation and OPEC's oil embargo and on Nixon's watch a petty burglary lead to his resignation and we were embarrassed in Vietnam.

Last edited:
Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl,
United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

U.S. Marine’s Scathing Response to Sen. Feinstein’s Gun Control Proposal: ‘I Am Not Your Subject. I Am the Man Who Keeps You Free’ | TheBlaze.com

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl,
2004-2012

U.S. Marine’s Scathing Response to Sen. Feinstein’s Gun Control Proposal: ‘I Am Not Your Subject. I Am the Man Who Keeps You Free’ | TheBlaze.com

Eight years a Marine and still an E-4, 'nuff said.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl,
2004-2012

Eight years a Marine and still an E-4, 'nuff said.

Still more honor then you will ever have......All you fascists ever have is to personally attack those who fight for your freedoms...Pathetic.

Forum List

Back