Guns - a list

The children are dead, dead at the hand which held a gun. All of the other news reports I have and will post here will report murder/death by gun. You're free to post other crimes and you're free to produce new examples of American citizens saving lives and property by brandishing or using a firearm.

What you've done here is attack me and not the point being made. I'm not for banning all guns, I simply want it to be harder for the insane, monsters, criminals, drunks, gangsters and vigilantes to kill.

It seems clear that the gun huggers, those who have many guns and lots of ammo are 'insane'. Insane in their belief that they are true patriots armed and ready to kill American citizens who might express ideas which conflict with the dogma they believe was the intent of men dead for two centuries.

The children are dead, dead at the hand which held a gun. All of the other news reports I have and will post here will report murder/death by gun. You're free to post other crimes and you're free to produce new examples of American citizens saving lives and property by brandishing or using a firearm.

What you've done here is attack me and not the point being made. I'm not for banning all guns, I simply want it to be harder for the insane, monsters, criminals, drunks, gangsters and vigilantes to kill.

It seems clear that the gun huggers, those who have many guns and lots of ammo are 'insane'. Insane in their belief that they are true patriots armed and ready to kill American citizens who might express ideas which conflict with the dogma they believe was the intent of men dead for two centuries.

yea, passing legislation that will limit citizens from their 2nd amendment right is sure to keep guns out of criminals hands. I mean there is a law banning the use of pot and no one does that, right?

At age 23, a person attempted to enter the home I was renting in order to attack another person in the home. They were armed with a box knife. This person was subdued with a combination of Judo moves. I used the appropriate amount of force to neutralize the situation.

As I age (51), there will come a time when I lose options and have to consider other defensive alternatives. A gun may or may not be one I choose to use. No liberal is going to determine what my options are.

You have every right to own, have in your possessing, custody and control a firearm in your home or at your place of business (if the owner/boss agrees) and liberals won't care or tell you, you can't have one. Of course there are restrictions on the type of firearm you may own, limits imposed by the courts and legislatures.

I believe in gun control/regulation; I do not believe you or any sane, sober and socialized American citizen should be denied the right to keep and bear arms for self defense.

I question the sanity of those who would spend a thousand dollars to purchase a new semi-automatic rifle and 10-100 round magazines based on the reelection of President Obama. As a retired member of the law enforcement community such behavior raises a red flag to me and possibly others.

Some of us knew assault weapon ban talks were coming as far back as 2010 if obama was re-elected. When you have a government forced ban on something it will automatically increase the value of that item.
Thats just a fact of life.

Very well done video, but (you knew that was coming) the example in #1 needs to be vetted. You see he defeats his own argument, when he states Congress may make no law prohibiting the free exercise of religion. Parents who withhold life-saving teatment/medication to their child based on religious beliefs have had the exercise of their belief prohibited.

I know, you could argue that those cases are few and no parent has ever taken this prohibition of their right to practice their religion to the Supreme Court (as far as I know).

He also argues at the end that allowing for one restriction on guns will create a slippery slope (as we all know, a Slippery Slope Argument is fallacious) and soon all guns will be band.

BTW, a rifle behind every blade of grass? In the 21st Century, really? How do you spell 'drone'; does he not understand command and control by satelite, sorties by one AF/Navy/Marine fighter jet with advance weapon systems out of range of a rifle vis a vis an ad hoc group of middle aged guys?

At age 23, a person attempted to enter the home I was renting in order to attack another person in the home. They were armed with a box knife. This person was subdued with a combination of Judo moves. I used the appropriate amount of force to neutralize the situation.

As I age (51), there will come a time when I lose options and have to consider other defensive alternatives. A gun may or may not be one I choose to use. No liberal is going to determine what my options are.

You have every right to own, have in your possessing, custody and control a firearm in your home or at your place of business (if the owner/boss agrees) and liberals won't care or tell you, you can't have one. Of course there are restrictions on the type of firearm you may own, limits imposed by the courts and legislatures.

I believe in gun control/regulation; I do not believe you or any sane, sober and socialized American citizen should be denied the right to keep and bear arms for self defense.

I question the sanity of those who would spend a thousand dollars to purchase a new semi-automatic rifle and 10-100 round magazines based on the reelection of President Obama. As a retired member of the law enforcement community such behavior raises a red flag to me and possibly others.

Some of us knew assault weapon ban talks were coming as far back as 2010 if obama was re-elected. When you have a government forced ban on something it will automatically increase the value of that item.

Which is why criminal and civil penalties must rise too.

So in your hate filled fascist ignorant mind you think the gun possessed the man and forced him to kill so many children? Tell me how is it you survive living in a fantasy?

If we are going to ban something cause of how many children are killed because of it when are we banning abortion????? 40+ million dead children since 1973.

Which is why criminal and civil penalties must rise too.

There is no need for a ban if you do that.

Very well done video, but (you knew that was coming) the example in #1 needs to be vetted. You see he defeats his own argument, when he states Congress may make no law prohibiting the free exercise of religion. Parents who withhold life-saving teatment/medication to their child based on religious beliefs have had the exercise of their belief prohibited.

I know, you could argue that those cases are few and no parent has ever taken this prohibition of their right to practice their religion to the Supreme Court (as far as I know).

He also argues at the end that allowing for one restriction on guns will create a slippery slope (as we all know, a Slippery Slope Argument is fallacious) and soon all guns will be band.

BTW, a rifle behind every blade of grass? In the 21st Century, really? How do you spell 'drone'; does he not understand command and control by satelite, sorties by one AF/Navy/Marine fighter jet with advance weapon systems out of range of a rifle vis a vis an ad hoc group of middle aged guys?
yep and those parents have had their rights violated. the constiturion is specific that government will not interfere with the practice of ones religion. yet they did. see you have been sucked in to the complicity. you let them move the line in the sand and then you use that shift as justification. step by step it move back to what our forefathers tried to prevent

still acting like only gun crimes exist? Tell me how does it feel having to use dead kids to prop up your agenda?

So in your hate filled fascist ignorant mind you think the gun possessed the man and forced him to kill so many children? Tell me how is it you survive living in a fantasy?

He's a liberal, they all live in a fantasy. If they lived in reality, they would be conservatives.

He's a liberal, they all live in a fantasy. If they lived in reality, they would be conservatives.

What makes me a "liberal"?

What "fantasy" do I live?

How do you define "conservative"?

yep and those parents have had their rights violated. [Only if one rejects the concept of Natural Law, which many on the right argue supercedes constitutional, statutory and the common law] the constiturion is specific that government will not interfere with the practice of ones religion. yet they did. see you have been sucked in to the complicity. you let them move the line in the sand and then you use that shift as justification. step by step it move back to what our forefathers tried to prevent

"They" also have found that some speech and expression is prohibited; next time you board a plane say, "Bomb" and mumble "God is Great" - see what happens to your Free Speech then.

I hadn't been counting but will keep posting those killed with guns for a while. It simply seems to me to be the correct thing to do; a counterpoint to those who cherish their guns more than human beings.

I do know 20 six and seven your olds were killed with a AR 15 a week ago today; that's seems to me the important number(s) - why don't you?

BTW, when you choose to cherry pick a sentence from a full post, and create a straw man, you've lost credibility.
Speaking of straw men, who here " cherish[es] their guns more than human beings"?

Have you been reading the posts on this thread? Don't ask stupid questions, hyperbole is a legitimate rhetorical device and one used appropriately in this instance.
So you admit to talking out of your ass. Got it. :thup:

Forum List

Back