Guns - a list

Thanks for sharing, when you grow up come back.

Hey, since you are all hot for banning assault rifles, can you tell me how many people were killed with rifles last year? you seem to think they are such a problem, you must have a general idea.

I hadn't been counting but will keep posting those killed with guns for a while. It simply seems to me to be the correct thing to do; a counterpoint to those who cherish their guns more than human beings.

I do know 20 six and seven your olds were killed with a AR 15 a week ago today; that's seems to me the important number(s) - why don't you?

BTW, when you choose to cherry pick a sentence from a full post, and create a straw man, you've lost credibility.

well the number in a year is 343. yep. 343. hell over 4000 were killed with knives.

No when you lie and say that the technology for multiple shot weapons didn't exist when the 2nd amendment was written you lost all your credibility.

you anti gun retards don't have a clue what you are talking about. quote myths and falicies and make shit up.

hey, remember Joe Biden, who will be heading up the gun control legislation on guns a few years ago?

“I guarantee you Barack Obama ain’t taking my shotguns, so don’t buy that malarkey,” Biden said to voters during a campaign stop in Castlewood, Virginia on September 20. “Don’t buy that malarkey. They’re going to start peddling that to you.”

Biden informed the crowd that he was the proud owner of two guns.

“If he tries to fool with my Beretta, he’s got a problem,” Biden added, referring to Obama

Hey, since you are all hot for banning assault rifles, can you tell me how many people were killed with rifles last year? you seem to think they are such a problem, you must have a general idea.

I hadn't been counting but will keep posting those killed with guns for a while. It simply seems to me to be the correct thing to do; a counterpoint to those who cherish their guns more than human beings.

I do know 20 six and seven your olds were killed with a AR 15 a week ago today; that's seems to me the important number(s) - why don't you?

BTW, when you choose to cherry pick a sentence from a full post, and create a straw man, you've lost credibility.
Speaking of straw men, who here " cherish[es] their guns more than human beings"?

Have you been reading the posts on this thread? Don't ask stupid questions, hyperbole is a legitimate rhetorical device and one used appropriately in this instance.

hey, remember Joe Biden, who will be heading up the gun control legislation on guns a few years ago?

“I guarantee you Barack Obama ain’t taking my shotguns, so don’t buy that malarkey,” Biden said to voters during a campaign stop in Castlewood, Virginia on September 20. “Don’t buy that malarkey. They’re going to start peddling that to you.”

“If he tries to fool with my Beretta, he’s got a problem,” Biden added, referring to Obama

And I agree, a shotgun can be a very effective defensive weapon. Much more effective and safer in the hands of a civilian than a high powered hand gun or a high velocity large capacity AR 15 capable of killing the bad guy and your nieghbors asleep in their beds.

Bidens point was spot on, the liars who are gun huggers equate gun control/regulations with a full ban on firearms.

BTW, you still haven't shown yourself to be an adult.

And I agree, a shotgun can be a very effective defensive weapon. Much more effective and safer in the hands of a civilian than a high powered hand gun or a high velocity large capacity AR 15 capable of killing the bad guy and your nieghbors asleep in their beds.

Bidens point was spot on, the liars who are gun huggers equate gun control/regulations with a full ban on firearms.

and you haven't posting a link to your facts yet either. kind of childish don't you think?

wrong again. you need to be armed with at least what your opponent may come at you with. When you het all the guns out of the bad guys hands, can control the war on drugs, prevent breakins, muggings, personal attacks, then come talk about gun control. fix the problems first before you try to leave us stranded. all you are going to do if you ever got your way is create a black market for guns. strengthen the gangs and create an environment where guns are unregisted, illegal and untracable. banning didn't work on booze, it doesn't work on drugs, it won't work on guns. come up with a plan instead of a bunch of lame words, and outright lies.

Appeal to authority: Obama/Biden
Appeal to emotion: Poor kids and poor scared me
Appeal to false conclusion: No more assault gun deaths (even though they are semi autos)
Appeal to false logic: Guns kill people.

Yep, racking up those wins lefties.

and you haven't posting a link to your facts yet either. kind of childish don't you think?

wrong again. you need to be armed with at least what your opponent may come at you with. When you het all the guns out of the bad guys hands, can control the war on drugs, prevent breakins, muggings, personal attacks, then come talk about gun control. fix the problems first before you try to leave us stranded. all you are going to do if you ever got your way is create a black market for guns. strengthen the gangs and create an environment where guns are unregisted, illegal and untracable. banning didn't work on booze, it doesn't work on drugs, it won't work on guns. come up with a plan instead of a bunch of lame words, and outright lies.

I'm 65, have owned a home since I was 24 and not once has my home been invaded by armed mobs. How often has that happened to you? Do you in moments of revere have fantasies wherein you save the day by blasting the bad guys? Do you think that maybe you are a little bit paranoid?

A plan? You want a plan from me to solve all social ills in a paragraph or two. Sorry, I know arming the entire population isn't a solution, it's a nightmare. I can list some things I feel would mitigate those things which apparently keep you awake at night:

1. Parenting and parent effectiveness training
2. Universal pre-school (as soon as toilet trained)
3, Early identification of problems - medical, academic and social
4. Early treatment of #3 issues
5. Reform primary school education (do something which does not extinguish curiosity)
6. Reform Secondary Education
A. Not everyone wants or needs a university education
B. Everyone needs to be able to read, write, speak clearly and compute
C. Establish technical training programs within the HS Diploma
D. Require six months of community service to graduate

Last edited:
At age 23, a person attempted to enter the home I was renting in order to attack another person in the home. They were armed with a box knife. This person was subdued with a combination of Judo moves. I used the appropriate amount of force to neutralize the situation.

As I age (51), there will come a time when I lose options and have to consider other defensive alternatives. A gun may or may not be one I choose to use. No liberal is going to determine what my options are.

I'm 65, have owned a home since I was 24 and not once has my home been invaded by armed mobs. How often has that happened to you? Do you in moments of revere have fantasies wherein you save the day by blasting the bad guys? Do you think that maybe you are a little bit paranoid?

A plan? You want a plan from me to solve all social ills in a paragraph or two. Sorry, I know arming the entire population isn't a solution, it's a nightmare. I can list some things I feel would mitigate those things which apparently keep you awake at night:

5. Reform primary school education (do something which does not extinguish curiosity)

Liberals would rip you a new asshole for those. You can't dictate something like that to somebody. it would violate their rights. we used to do all of those. but people got offended when they couldn't do a s well as the rest of the class. funny we had plenty of guns around back then too. and no gun control laws. we've become a society of wimps. a society of entitled assholes who over react when they don't get their way. We've gotten too soft. you know what, i say throw in bring back the draft too. if you aren't in school after highschool. whether it be a trade, vocational or college. or if you aren't employed and receive no entitlement benefits, you should be eligible for the draft. now you have an opportunity to learn a skill.

At age 23, a person attempted to enter the home I was renting in order to attack another person in the home. They were armed with a box knife. This person was subdued with a combination of Judo moves. I used the appropriate amount of force to neutralize the situation.

As I age (51), there will come a time when I lose options and have to consider other defensive alternatives. A gun may or may not be one I choose to use. No liberal is going to determine what my options are.

they are trying hard as hell to

You have every right to own, have in your possessing, custody and control a firearm in your home or at your place of business (if the owner/boss agrees) and liberals won't care or tell you, you can't have one. Of course there are restrictions on the type of firearm you may own, limits imposed by the courts and legislatures.

I believe in gun control/regulation; I do not believe you or any sane, sober and socialized American citizen should be denied the right to keep and bear arms for self defense.

I question the sanity of those who would spend a thousand dollars to purchase a new semi-automatic rifle and 10-100 round magazines based on the reelection of President Obama. As a retired member of the law enforcement community such behavior raises a red flag to me and possibly others.

Liberals would rip you a new asshole for those. You can't dictate something like that to somebody. it would violate their rights. we used to do all of those. but people got offended when they couldn't do a s well as the rest of the class. funny we had plenty of guns around back then too. and no gun control laws. we've become a society of wimps. a society of entitled assholes who over react when they don't get their way. We've gotten too soft. you know what, i say throw in bring back the draft too. if you aren't in school after highschool. whether it be a trade, vocational or college. or if you aren't employed and receive no entitlement benefits, you should be eligible for the draft. now you have an opportunity to learn a skill.

Wow.

You have every right to own, have in your possessing, custody and control a firearm in your home or at your place of business (if the owner/boss agrees) and liberals won't care or tell you, you can't have one. Of course there are restrictions on the type of firearm you may own, limits imposed by the courts and legislatures.

I believe in gun control/regulation; I do not believe you or any sane, sober and socialized American citizen should be denied the right to keep and bear arms for self defense.

I question the sanity of those who would spend a thousand dollars to purchase a new semi-automatic rifle and 10-100 round magazines based on the reelection of President Obama. As a retired member of the law enforcement community such behavior raises a red flag to me and possibly others.

Well you don't TELL them that Wry. :lol:

And as a retired member of the US Army I wished I had the extra cash to purchase an AR15 before the idiots of this country strip that right away from me...

The little white lie that makes people think you know what you're talking about and it pleases them, so they vote for you.

And the creepy press plays brain-dead. /shaking head

The little white lie that makes people think you know what you're talking about and it pleases them, so they vote for you.

And the creepy press plays brain-dead. /shaking head

Come on Becki, most of the left here didn't catch it. Shotguns= more than one. I have 2 guns. (Both shotguns?) and a Beretta? I don't believe Beretta has ever made a shotgun...
So that's at least 3 guns, one of which is a semiautomatic pistol.....

Well you don't TELL them that Wry. :lol:

I have.

Actually, we’ve seen and heard of others saying and doing equally idiotic things based on the reelection of President Obama.

It’s unhinged many on the right.

But although such behavior might raise a red flag, it’s not sufficient justification to take some sort of action, either by law enforcement or law makers.

It could be construed as a form of protected political free expression – particularly if the firearm, ammo, and magazine are acquired legally in the buyer’s jurisdiction.

People say and do crazy things every day, which are perfectly legal and Constitutionally protected.

Last edited:

Actually, we’ve seen and heard of others saying and doing equally idiotic things based on the reelection of President Obama.

It’s unhinged many on the right.

But although such behavior might raise a red flag, it’s not sufficient justification to take some sort of action, either by law enforcement or law makers.

It could be construed as a form of protected political free expression – particularly if the firearm, ammo, and magazine are acquired legally in the buyer’s jurisdiction.

People say and do crazy things every day, which are perfectly legal and Constitutionally protected.

Of course, I didn't suggest anything more than seditious comments might evoke curiosity in the mind of an investigator with jurisdiciton.

Forum List

Back