GUNS again!

Most arguments have some semblance of reason to them, but the reality remains that America has a severe gun problem. I would never support the notion of disarming the public, but the pendulum is too far in the other direction, IMO.

No, America does NOT have a "Gun Problem".

America has a Crime Problem. Criminals use all kinds of weapons, including cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, chains, rope, guns, knives, baseball bars, tire irons, pipes, chisels, pieces of wood, and even their hands to hurt other people with.

None of those objects, in the possession of a non-criminal is used in a crime. Therefore it is easy to see that it is the person, not the object that is responsible.

Most arguments have some semblance of reason to them, but the reality remains that America has a severe gun problem. I would never support the notion of disarming the public, but the pendulum is too far in the other direction, IMO.

No, America does not have a severe gun problem. The problem is societal decay.

No, America doesn’t have a gun problem nor a ‘social decay’ problem; America has a violence problem, where violence is a legitimate means of conflict resolution.

Have the gun control laws in your country stopped any gun deaths? How's that violent crime doing? How many citizens of your country are victims to violent crimes compared to those in other countries?

We haven't had a single mass shooting since 1996, our homicide rates and suicide rates by firearm have dropped dramatically. Yes, gun control works.

I didn't ask you about your mass shootings I could care less about them because one murder by gun in a country that has strict gun control is just as bad as any mass shooting.
One dead is just as bad as 20 or 30 dead in a no gun allowed country.

Our homicide rates (using a gun) have dropped, as have suicide rates by firearm. Keep claiming that isn't true all you like, but it is.

No, America doesn’t have a gun problem nor a ‘social decay’ problem; America has a violence problem, where violence is a legitimate means of conflict resolution.

I agree with that.....but where does violence reign? and why do the people who march against violence(they are a joke, but liberals like them), not march unless certain criteria are met?

Last edited:
You can have another mass shooting, larger than Sandy Hook, and still nothing will be done, because the gun nuts don't give a shit about innocent people being shot to death.

I would rephrase that....not all "gun nuts". I'm a gun owner and have zero problems with enhanced background checks...or even registration. It's the paranoid "they're coming to take them, maw" types that are just waiting for firearm Armageddon to take place that think that way.

You can have another mass shooting, larger than Sandy Hook, and still nothing will be done, because the gun nuts don't give a shit about innocent people being shot to death.

I would rephrase that....not all "gun nuts". I'm a gun owner and have zero problems with enhanced background checks...or even registration. It's the paranoid "they're coming to take them, maw" types that are just waiting for firearm Armageddon to take place that think that way.

Sorry Steel, you should know how libtards think....you are the enemy...give up your guns....or you're not with them....if you get my drift ;)

there is nothing worse

then to see innocent people get mowed down

by a deranged killer

who dis obeys the laws

some laws which gives a false sense of security

like gun free zones

where people are at the mercy of the shooter

for 5

20 minutes before help arrives

and which is usually after

the shooter has decided to stop

the killing spree and oft himself

in a corner somewhere

where is the sanity in allowing that

Sorry Steel, you should know how libtards think....you are the enemy...give up your guns....or you're not with them....if you get my drift ;)

The funny thing is....I AM A LIBERAL. And a gun owner, and a Christian, just not a batshit crazy fundamentalist...so, that kind of makes me all over the place....I don't care for being pigeonholed by anyone.

The funny thing is....I AM A LIBERAL. And a gun owner, and a Christian, just not a batshit crazy fundamentalist...so, that kind of makes me all over the place....I don't care for being pigeonholed by anyone.

nothing good comes of registration

Canada gave up on its registration system not to long ago

I know you're a liberal...hence you know how they think.......and I am too a christian....as for fundamentalist....I guess it depends on what you mean....

You're a gun owner, and you support enhance new gun laws? Did you have to go through a background check to buy a gun?

BS. Mass shootings aren't the problem. You know it but you refuse to do anything about it. Why do you Leftytoons want people to die for the sake of politicization?

speeding laws don't stop all speeding - but they help.

Pollution laws don't stop all polluting - but they help.

Universal background checks won't stop all gun violence - but they will help.

we already have background checks.

You know that lie has been thoroughly debunked. We only have "partial" background checks - not universal background checks.

The only lie is that you're lying ithasn't been debunked because it can't be debunked when we have background checks.
ATF 4473 if you know anything about this form and the process that happens when it's used, you would shut the fuck up now

You're a gun owner, and you support enhance new gun laws? Did you have to go through a background check to buy a gun?

Yes...for my pistol. Nothing to it. I didn't even mind waiting 48 hours....imagine that.

BS. Mass shootings aren't the problem. You know it but you refuse to do anything about it. Why do you Leftytoons want people to die for the sake of politicization?

You're right. It's not the mass shootings that are the problem....it's the thousands that die every year in our inner cities that no one gives a shit about...but mass shootings get the press.

We haven't had a single mass shooting since 1996, our homicide rates and suicide rates by firearm have dropped dramatically. Yes, gun control works.

I didn't ask you about your mass shootings I could care less about them because one murder by gun in a country that has strict gun control is just as bad as any mass shooting.
One dead is just as bad as 20 or 30 dead in a no gun allowed country.

Our homicide rates (using a gun) have dropped, as have suicide rates by firearm. Keep claiming that isn't true all you like, but it is.
When you have 0 guns deaths you can say how good your laws are, until then they are just a failure.

Forum List

Back