GUNS again!

The funny thing is....I AM A LIBERAL. And a gun owner, and a Christian, just not a batshit crazy fundamentalist...so, that kind of makes me all over the place....I don't care for being pigeonholed by anyone.

You're a gun owner, and you support enhance new gun laws? Did you have to go through a background check to buy a gun?

Yes...for my pistol. Nothing to it. I didn't even mind waiting 48 hours....imagine that.

So if you had to go through a background check how and why is there a need for more background checks?

You're a gun owner, and you support enhance new gun laws? Did you have to go through a background check to buy a gun?

Yes...for my pistol. Nothing to it. I didn't even mind waiting 48 hours....imagine that.

So if you had to go through a background check how and why is there a need for more background checks?

For transactions where a background check is not required....like...follow this scenario with me for a minute....

Let's say I have..... oh $20k in cash....I ho through legal channels and buy $20k worth of various firearms that would be attractive to criminals and gangsters....pistols, AR-15's, AK's, what have you. Then I turn around and sell them in a private, face to face sale to the bad guys.

Because Criminals know they can't pass the background check from an FFL. and the people that sell to them know it too.

Making all sales subject to background checks will at least REDUCE those types of transactions...

For transactions where a background check is not required....like...follow this scenario with me for a minute....

Let's say I have..... oh $20k in cash....I ho through legal channels and buy $20k worth of various firearms that would be attractive to criminals and gangsters....pistols, AR-15's, AK's, what have you. Then I turn around and sell them in a private, face to face sale to the bad guys.

Because Criminals know they can't pass the background check from an FFL. and the people that sell to them know it too.

Making all sales subject to background checks will at least REDUCE those types of transactions...
Busted all you had to do was answer a simple question that pertained to you not some example of what a anti gun person would use.

Busted all you had to do was answer a simple question that pertained to you not some example of what a anti gun person would use.

What in the hell are you talking about? Are you saying that because I support these checks that I am not a gun owner?

What in the hell are you talking about? Are you saying that because I support these checks that I am not a gun owner?

I wasn't asking for an example I was asking you about your background check, you don't get it do you? You busted your claim to gun ownership when you started using an example that an anti gunner would use.

I wasn't asking for an example I was asking you about your background check, you don't get it do you? You busted your claim to gun ownership when you started using an example that an anti gunner would use.

You're insane.

Simple. What is the name, make, and model of your firearm? If you refuse to answer, deflect or otherwise dodge this question you shall be labeled a liar. If you ad hom me, you're a liar, if you call me an obscene name, you are a liar. I have my doubts since you agree with Lakhota so much. (Yes, I see you thanking his posts)

Simple. What is the name, make, and model of your firearm? If you refuse to answer, deflect or otherwise dodge this question you shall be labeled a liar. I have my doubts since you agree with Lakhota so much. (Yes, I see you thanking his posts)

OK....first off...I haven't been on here for about 6 months...so...if you seen me thank Lahkota any time recently, YOU are the liar....

But...if you insist....I have three firearms. A Remington 7600 pump action rifle....270 caliber.... I have a Remington 870 express pump action shotgun 12 gauge and I have a Ruger super Black hawk 7 1/2" barrel .44 mag.

I am going to a Public Sale on Thursday and may be picking up another pistol....don't know much about it other than it's a pea shooter... thought it might be nice for the wife because of the small caliber...Raven Arms P25 .25 caliber... what's the max I should bid?

Last edited:

You're insane.

WOW this doesn't refute that you have been busted..:eusa_whistle:

Simple. What is the name, make, and model of your firearm? If you refuse to answer, deflect or otherwise dodge this question you shall be labeled a liar. I have my doubts since you agree with Lakhota so much. (Yes, I see you thanking his posts)

OK....first off...I haven't been on here for about 6 months...so...if you seen me thank Lahkota any time recently, YOU are the liar....

But...if you insist....I have three firearms. A Remington 7600 pump action rifle....270 caliber.... I have a Remington 870 express pump action shotgun 12 gauge and I have a River super Black hawk 7 1/2" barrel .44 mag.

I am going to a Public Sale on Thursday and may be picking up another pistol....don't know much about it other than it's a pea shooter... thought it might be nice for the wife because of the small caliber...Raven Arms P25 .25 caliber... what's the max I should bid?

Interesting. But do you understand the hypocrisy when you own guns but advocate that it be made harder for others to purchase them?

You won't find me lying, Steel, one of the advantages of an eidetic memory is that I can make a liar out of just about anybody, including you:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-husband-responds-with-a-gun.html#post7163043

But...if you insist....I have three firearms. A Remington 7600 pump action rifle....270 caliber.... I have a Remington 870 express pump action shotgun 12 gauge and I have a River super Black hawk 7 1/2" barrel .44 mag.

Interesting. But do you understand the hypocrisy when you own guns but advocate that it be made harder for others to purchase them?

You won't find me lying, Steel, one of the advantages of an eidetic memory is that I can make a liar out of just about anybody, including you:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-husband-responds-with-a-gun.html#post7163043

You're going to claim victory over one thank that took place YESTERDAY? Plus...if I'm not mistaken bigreb said he saw me agreeing too many times...guess once is one to many.

There is no hypocrisy in my eyes....is there a reason ( other than inconvenience) that you don't want to ho through checks? Don't take the easy way out and start with the constitution...even the second amendment says well regulated as well as shall not be infringed... so we could argue that all day.

You're going to claim victory over one thank that took place YESTERDAY?

You did call me a liar. So I proved that I wasn't. Simple, don't get upset when you are made to eat your words.

Speeding laws don't stop all speeding - but they help.

Pollution laws don't stop all polluting - but they help.

Universal background checks won't stop all gun violence - but they will help.

So the switch from assault weapon's,to universal background checks is the ticket??

How will that be implemented?? The only way you could administer a universal check is to know who has every gun in the nation. Something that flies directly in the face of a constitutional right,but then meat heads like you think the Constitution is meaningless anyway.

You're going to claim victory over one thank that took place YESTERDAY? Plus...if I'm not mistaken bigreb said he saw me agreeing too many times...guess once is one to many.

There is no hypocrisy in my eyes....is there a reason ( other than inconvenience) that you don't want to ho through checks? Don't take the easy way out and start with the constitution...even the second amendment says well regulated as well as shall not be infringed... so we could argue that all day.

Busted.........again.:eusa_whistle:

Don't take the easy way out and start with the constitution...even the second amendment says well regulated as well as shall not be infringed... so we could argue that all day.

The easy way??? That document means everything.

Don't take the easy way out and start with the constitution...even the second amendment says well regulated as well as shall not be infringed... so we could argue that all day.

The easy way??? That document means everything.

Yes...I know. But it also can be interpreted different ways. Die hard gun advocates will say the words "shall not be infringed" is the key part....anti-gunners will say "well regulated Militia" is. People like me will look at the entire amendment and see both sides. I am not for banning any weapons, I am not for confiscating any weapons... but, I don't have a problem filling out paperwork or having a waiting period...

And Reb/whatever the hell your alias is, if that makes me "busted" in your myopic eyes? Sue me...

EDIT: BTW...how many more thanks did you find? You distinctly said "way too often" so that would imply more than one.

So, are you familiar with that P25?

Last edited:

I don't recall mentioning anything about who you thanked. But I do know you're busted.

I don't recall mentioning anything about who you thanked. But I do know you're busted.

Sorry...it was the amazing kormac. But as far as being busted? You're flat out wrong.... but knowing you? It doesn't matter how wrong you are, you'll never admit it.

Sorry...it was the amazing kormac. But as far as being busted? You're flat out wrong.... but knowing you? It doesn't matter how wrong you are, you'll never admit it.

Once again I asked what pertained to you and you come back with an answer only a gun grabber would give. Those who own guns and have had to go through the paper work already knows their is enough rules and laws on the books.

Once again I asked what pertained to you and you come back with an answer only a gun grabber would give. Those who own guns and have had to go through the paper work already knows their is enough rules and laws on the books.

But those rules don't apply to private sales. Why is it so impossible to believe that a gun owner can't be OK with universal background checks? 74% of NRA members were in favor if Toomey/Manchin.

Forum List

Back