GUNS again!

You can have another mass shooting, larger than Sandy Hook, and still nothing will be done, because the gun nuts don't give a shit about innocent people being shot to death.

did you know that NOT one inanimate gun ever killed anyone, the gun is merely a tool used by criminals to help expedite their evil intentions.

the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun.., is a GOOD guy with a gun !!

You can have another mass shooting, larger than Sandy Hook, and still nothing will be done, because the gun nuts don't give a shit about innocent people being shot to death.

did you know that NOT one inanimate gun ever killed anyone, the gun is merely a tool used by criminals to help expedite their evil intentions.

That's such a trite and old useless phrase.

Funny that with all the people that own guns in American they are never around to stop the bad guy. Seems to me that we are safer if there are no bad guys with guns.

No it isn't.

What I do have a problem with is public possession of handguns. Packing a hidden weapon in public has nothing to do with the logic behind the 2nd Amendment. It is destructive of and a menace to society.

So you support a ban on public carry.

Okay. Let's lay out this scenario for you:

A guy with a butcher knife is going on a rampage in a shopping mall. Many people have guns, but because they are banned from carrying them around town, they don't have them and can't stop the guy. As a result of this knife-welding maniac, many people die and many more are injured before the cops (or a Barney Fife Rent-A-Cop) puts him down. But 1 bullet from 1 person carrying a weapon in that mall could've stopped him and saved several people's lives.

So answer this: In this scenario, who was more destructive and a menace to society? The knife-welding psycho or the gun owners?

Please spare me the sob story. It is old, worn out and lacking in sense or logic. No other civilized nation in the western world has America's gun problem and they all seem to survive the possibility of the mad knife bearer. What they do not have is America's number of gun deaths that occur just because so many people are packing. The harm done far exceeds any possible benefit that you describe. Any country in which people are afraid to walk the streets unarmed is not a free country. The danger that makes America so dangerous and Americans afraid is handguns.

Funny that with all the people that own guns in American they are never around to stop the bad guy. Seems to me that we are safer if there are no bad guys with guns.

Guns in America carried in public in civilian hands are nothing more than toys carried by immature males.

It really is.

The greatest threat to the Second Amendment is ‘gun rights’ extremists.

Busted all you had to do was answer a simple question that pertained to you not some example of what a anti gun person would use.

What in the hell are you talking about? Are you saying that because I support these checks that I am not a gun owner?

I wasn't asking for an example I was asking you about your background check, you don't get it do you? You busted your claim to gun ownership when you started using an example that an anti gunner would use.

It sounds to me like steelplate is the poster who gets it? He is free to give any answer he wants without having to be labelled by NRA ideology, and he did so. He sounds like a reasonable person who owns guns without slaving his options to the NRA position. America needs people who think like that more than it needs loud and aggressive posters who want to force everybody into an NRA corporate mould. The patriots of 1776 fought to break free of being told what to think.

You busted your claim to gun ownership when you started using an example that an anti gunner would use.

Busted his claim to gun ownership? That sounds absurd and contrary to basic human rights and freedom. Part of every man’s right to being free is not having to respond publicly to a corporate mantra (such as NRA-ism) in order to own property. Steelplate is responsible enough to comply with reasonable regulations based on public safety. It is contrary to freedom and democracy to assert that he must explain himself or “obey” the NRA to be classed as a responsible gun owner. People who would force steelplate and others like him to publically profess the NRA position are destroying basic American democracy.

what an absolutely stupid remark, do you have a big wart on your tongue also ? and your broom, do you use it for more than sweeping the bat wings of your table ??

You busted your claim to gun ownership when you started using an example that an anti gunner would use.

Busted his claim to gun ownership? That sounds absurd and contrary to basic human rights and freedom. Part of every man’s right to being free is not having to respond publicly to a corporate mantra (such as NRA-ism) in order to own property. Steelplate is responsible enough to comply with reasonable regulations based on public safety. It is contrary to freedom and democracy to assert that he must explain himself or “obey” the NRA to be classed as a responsible gun owner. People who would force steelplate and others like him to publically profess the NRA position are destroying basic American democracy.

I think Bigrebnc has been given the ax and is no longer able to read your post - but you are absolutely right, it's the sensible gun owners that agree on background checks, and the radical, trigger-happy ones that don't.

Kind of like using drones

As long as bad guys keep using them against each other, I call it a cost saving measure

-Geaux

Question;

If you don't like guns, why not fight for a constitutional amendment? This would kill this issue for good.

Because then the average John Smith would actually become interested in the massive national debate concerning the issue, they would start picking up the Federalist Papers, The Constitution, researching and learning about it, and about the entire tyrannical and racist history of gun control.

The Authoritarians would rather nullify the second amendment by stealth, just as they have nullified the Fourth Amendment by stealth.

What do I mean by stealth? Well if the people can't exactly see the invasion of their privacy IN ACTION, they don't realize how terrible it is. But once they actually experience it first hand, 999 out of a 1000 say GO FUCK YOURSELF. Just watch the video below.

» NSA Agent Caught SNOOPING on Video by Tom Mabe Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

An initiative to REPEAL the 2nd Amendment would be greeted as negatively as it was in that video concerning the abrogation of the 4th Amendment, because they people would ACTUALLY KNOW WTF WAS HAPPENING.

I think Bigrebnc has been given the ax and is no longer able to read your post - but you are absolutely right, it's the sensible gun owners that agree on background checks, and the radical, trigger-happy ones that don't.

Agreed.

Only us saints were made sinless so that God could use us for His purpose to reveal His plan and teach us who we are in Him. He also lets us peer into the future to see how we're going to experience Eternal Life. …

A old pastor of mine used to say that in trying to discern a false message from God’s truth, look for something that is untrue according to Scripture. The above quote from “theword” is enough to convince me that theword is not quoting the same God I worship.

Forum List

Back