GUNS again!

Sorry...it was the amazing kormac. But as far as being busted? You're flat out wrong.... but knowing you? It doesn't matter how wrong you are, you'll never admit it.

Once again I asked what pertained to you and you come back with an answer only a gun grabber would give. Those who own guns and have had to go through the paper work already knows their is enough rules and laws on the books.

But those rules don't apply to private sales. Why is it so impossible to believe that a gun owner can't be OK with universal background checks? 74% of NRA members were in favor if Toomey/Manchin.

this bill still would not have pertained to private transfers of firearms

got a link that 74 percent of the NRA membership favored the bill

Once again I asked what pertained to you and you come back with an answer only a gun grabber would give. Those who own guns and have had to go through the paper work already knows their is enough rules and laws on the books.

But those rules don't apply to private sales. Why is it so impossible to believe that a gun owner can't be OK with universal background checks? 74% of NRA members were in favor if Toomey/Manchin.

http://www.google.com/search?client....0...0.0...1c.1.7.mobile-gws-serp.chXX2Bv9npA

Google it yourself next time.

74 of nra members support background checks - Google Search

polifact a leftwing attack machine --LOL

the members are so behind it

that must explain the spike in membership

--LOL

because everyone that wants more gun control joins the NRA

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

So....only looked at one...it was a full search.

--LOL

--LOL

it doesnt matter no one that is an nra member

in their right mind supported that bill

it is simply more propaganda the left pushes

--LOL

--LOL

Well... guess that explains it then...or...perhaps you and the other 26% are paranoid nut jobs who think gubmint's out to get you.....figure the odds.

Well... guess that explains it then...or...perhaps you and the other 26% are paranoid nut jobs who think gubmint's out to get you.....figure the odds.

How do you think the bill failed to pass? The NRA. So no, I don't think anyone there in their right minds supported such a measure.

How do you think the bill failed to pass? The NRA. So no, I don't think anyone there in their right minds supported such a measure.

The bill failed by what? 4 votes? It was an obvious example of Congress looking at their benefactors and the next election instead of their constituency.

Most arguments have some semblance of reason to them, but the reality remains that America has a severe gun problem. I would never support the notion of disarming the public, but the pendulum is too far in the other direction, IMO.

No, America does not have a severe gun problem. The problem is societal decay.

No, America doesn’t have a gun problem nor a ‘social decay’ problem; America has a violence problem, where violence is a legitimate means of conflict resolution.

Then, all the more reason to remove the means of violence from such a violent society.
Americans should only have rubber knives, plastic forks and Nerf guns because they can't be trusted with the real things.

Sorry Steel, you should know how libtards think....you are the enemy...give up your guns....or you're not with them....if you get my drift ;)

The funny thing is....I AM A LIBERAL. And a gun owner, and a Christian, just not a batshit crazy fundamentalist...so, that kind of makes me all over the place....I don't care for being pigeonholed by anyone.

You're a gun owner, and you support enhance new gun laws? Did you have to go through a background check to buy a gun?

Shocked bigrednec?
That kind of blows your theory that "30% of Americans own guns so the polls showing 90% support for background checks must be bullshit" out of the water eh?

I didn't ask you about your mass shootings I could care less about them because one murder by gun in a country that has strict gun control is just as bad as any mass shooting.
One dead is just as bad as 20 or 30 dead in a no gun allowed country.

Our homicide rates (using a gun) have dropped, as have suicide rates by firearm. Keep claiming that isn't true all you like, but it is.
When you have 0 guns deaths you can say how good your laws are, until then they are just a failure.

If the current background checks are so effective...as you claim...why are there still shootings in the US...hmmmm???

Busted all you had to do was answer a simple question that pertained to you not some example of what a anti gun person would use.

What in the hell are you talking about? Are you saying that because I support these checks that I am not a gun owner?

I wasn't asking for an example I was asking you about your background check, you don't get it do you? You busted your claim to gun ownership when you started using an example that an anti gunner would use.

Fantastic!
Your logic is truly impervious to challenge bigrednec!

The funny thing is....I AM A LIBERAL. And a gun owner, and a Christian, just not a batshit crazy fundamentalist...so, that kind of makes me all over the place....I don't care for being pigeonholed by anyone.

You're a gun owner, and you support enhance new gun laws? Did you have to go through a background check to buy a gun?

Shocked bigrednec?
That kind of blows your theory that "30% of Americans own guns so the polls showing 90% support for background checks must be bullshit" out of the water eh?

Fantastic!
Your logic is truly impervious to challenge idb
Because idiot he's not a gun owners he's a liar

:clap2:

Last edited:
Our homicide rates (using a gun) have dropped, as have suicide rates by firearm. Keep claiming that isn't true all you like, but it is.
When you have 0 guns deaths you can say how good your laws are, until then they are just a failure.

If the current background checks are so effective...as you claim...why are there still shootings in the US...hmmmm???
Your last response was so fucking go I think it's the cure all for any question and will remain as my response too you forever.
Fantastic!
Your logic is truly impervious to challenge idb :clap2:

The bill failed by what? 4 votes? It was an obvious example of Congress looking at their benefactors and the next election instead of their constituency.

It failed by 6 votes, Steele. I guess 46 of them had nothing to lose in the next election by not voting for it. The NRA has more sway than you care to believe.

Beeecause there are guns on the black market that criminals buy and use without having background checks? You can't catch them all, you know. No amount of laws will ever change that. Criminals don't obey laws, that's why they're criminals.

Are you this stupid on purpose?

Last edited:

Beeecause there are guns on the black market that criminals buy and use without having background checks? You can't catch them all, you know. No amount of laws will ever change that. Criminals don't obey laws, that's why they're criminals.

How do these weapons get on the black market?

--LOL

--LOL

:clap2:

How do these weapons get on the black market?

Ever heard of a word called stealing?

Forum List

Back