Guns and Mass Murder ~ Time for Action

Governor Abbott's prayers and mine have not worked.

NRA = Never Really Apologetic, Never Really Accountable.

2nd commandment > 2nd amendment.

This can't go on. I own weapons, I am CCW, and I am not the problem.

The problem is that crazy people and those who can't get on airlines because of lists can own weapons.

This guy was shot by a civilian AFTER he fled the church, so more guns in the hands of civilians is not the answer.

This has to be addressed, and Wild West Approach ain't working.

Yep! Issue a free, open carry gun to every non-criminal in the US over 15.
Yes that’ll be an exciting experiment

Every person in that church should have been armed.

Oh the irony. Going to Church to study the teachings of the Prince of Peace, with a loaded gun in your purse. The guy who answered the question “How many times do I forgive a man who has wronged me” by saying “70 X 7”.

If you can’t see how wrong that is then there’s no hope for you.

Every person should have been carrying. The altar should have had a shotgun behind it.

To those who go to church to study the Prince of Peace. Not everyone is there for the same reasons you are.

Or do you think Christians should die to prove how Christian they are?

Assault type weapons have one purpose

What is an 'assault-type weapon'? How do you distinguish it from a non-assault-type weapon? Color? Shape?

dIRAPo9.jpg

Not this stupid argument again. They were banned at one time, There was/is a definition.

Are you people sofa king ignorant. People are dying & you dickhead of talking semantics.

You know damn well what is being disaussed

And the ban did nothing to stop crime or mass shootings...moron...

How many mass killings were there in the ten years of the ban & the ten years after the ban?
Gun crimes mass shootings especially schools always go WAY up under Democrats!

Liar

Oh the irony. Going to Church to study the teachings of the Prince of Peace, with a loaded gun in your purse. The guy who answered the question “How many times do I forgive a man who has wronged me” by saying “70 X 7”.

People used to wear swords in fact Jesus told people to buy a sword.

“But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.

A gun is just a modern day sword

Well that’s taking a Bible verse completely out of context isn’t it. Jesus said this at the Last Supper as Judas was set to betray him and Peter to deny him.
Hey Jesus tells people to sell a cloak and buy a sword

Do what he says

Donald Trump: WHEN IS THE TIME!

WHEN IS THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT GUNS!

Why don't you hypocrite libs ever howl about highway homicide?. Far more killing is done by cars than by guns.

Jesus fucking Chist. Cars have a purpose you stupid asshole. What useful purpose does a AR-15 have?

Guns have a purpose......the good guy, the civilian good guy, the plumber by trade goood guy...used an AR-15 to stop the shooter .....and the police didn't even get there before they guy ran away with a 5.56 round through his chest from the good guy.......

Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop rape, robbery and murder and as we saw here, to stop mass public shooters...when morons like you let normal people have their guns....
No, the shooter was LEAVING the church and the 26 dead on the ground inside. The plumber was heroic to go toe to toe with that maniac, but he was too late. The bad guy was done and running away.
If he would have been armed while in the church and didn't have to run out to his vehicle for a weapon then he could have acted faster.

The plumber was not in the church.

People used to wear swords in fact Jesus told people to buy a sword.

“But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.

A gun is just a modern day sword

Well that’s taking a Bible verse completely out of context isn’t it. Jesus said this at the Last Supper as Judas was set to betray him and Peter to deny him.
Bullshit. The sword was the long gun of the day!

The entire chapter of Luke which this is taken from is the story of the Last Supper. Read the context.

LUKE CHAPTER 22 KJV

Jesus was telling his Disciples they weren’t trusting his teachings. They may as well go buy a sword.
And it was good advice

Why don't you hypocrite libs ever howl about highway homicide?. Far more killing is done by cars than by guns.

Jesus fucking Chist. Cars have a purpose you stupid asshole. What useful purpose does a AR-15 have?

Guns have a purpose......the good guy, the civilian good guy, the plumber by trade goood guy...used an AR-15 to stop the shooter .....and the police didn't even get there before they guy ran away with a 5.56 round through his chest from the good guy.......

Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop rape, robbery and murder and as we saw here, to stop mass public shooters...when morons like you let normal people have their guns....
No, the shooter was LEAVING the church and the 26 dead on the ground inside. The plumber was heroic to go toe to toe with that maniac, but he was too late. The bad guy was done and running away.
If he would have been armed while in the church and didn't have to run out to his vehicle for a weapon then he could have acted faster.

The plumber was not in the church.
So how the hell could he have stopped the shooter sooner than he did?

The problem is that crazy people and those who can't get on airlines because of lists can own weapons.

This guy was shot by a civilian AFTER he fled the church, so more guns in the hands of civilians is not the answer.

The issue is removing guns from criminals while protecting the rights of lawful citizens to own guns.

How do you plan to accomplish it?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Since the gun bunnies will not accept common sense legislation at the state level, we will have to begin with SCOTUS when the new case on what is 'weapons of war' gets there.

When you actually propose "common sense" legislation...please...let us fucking know....up till now you just throw out the words..."Common sense gun control" then dance away without stating what that is....since we have already shown how stupid your previous suggestions are....
Wow. here has been lots of common sense legislation that the NRA lobbied against & the Their lapdog Republicans shit down.

Did you get all that blood washed off your hands?

What is an 'assault-type weapon'? How do you distinguish it from a non-assault-type weapon? Color? Shape?

dIRAPo9.jpg

Not this stupid argument again. They were banned at one time, There was/is a definition.

Are you people sofa king ignorant. People are dying & you dickhead of talking semantics.

Assault is not a weapon idiot! Assault is an action.
Now we had one of you gun nuts post a video of someone firing a standard AR 15 like a machine gun without the use of a bump stock. So, they are machine guns. And should be regulated as such. They are assault weapons, don't play semantics with me, asshole.

Nope.....a millitary rifle has select fire capability...civilian rifles don't.....and they cant be fired automatically...moron.
Unless they buy that cheap conversion kit or a bump stock.

BTW where is that bump stick ban? Blocked by assholes like you?

Damn, well join the ranks of fucking liar, fellow. First, any gun that you can fire 30 or more shots with in under 10 seconds is an assault rifle. And with the bump stocks, of which their are plenty in civilian hands. they are full machine guns. Don't play semantics with me. 85 dead in just over a month. 500 wounded. Aren't you proud of your semantics?

If there are plenty of bump stocks in civilian hands...they sure aren't used for crime or mass shootings...except for 1.

And again.....there are no military rifles in civilian hands after the 1986 ban.......AR-15s are civilian rifles...also used by police...

So why do these people have bump stocks?
For fun & jollies? Yep, that is worth the deaths at Las Vegas.

I bet throwing grenades would be fun too.

The issue is removing guns from criminals while protecting the rights of lawful citizens to own guns.

How do you plan to accomplish it?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Since the gun bunnies will not accept common sense legislation at the state level, we will have to begin with SCOTUS when the new case on what is 'weapons of war' gets there.

When you actually propose "common sense" legislation...please...let us fucking know....up till now you just throw out the words..."Common sense gun control" then dance away without stating what that is....since we have already shown how stupid your previous suggestions are....
Wow. here has been lots of common sense legislation that the NRA lobbied against & the Their lapdog Republicans shit down.

Did you get all that blood washed off your hands?
Such as?

And Like I said I have no blood on my hands neither does any other law abiding gun owner

dIRAPo9.jpg

Assault is not a weapon idiot! Assault is an action.
Now we had one of you gun nuts post a video of someone firing a standard AR 15 like a machine gun without the use of a bump stock. So, they are machine guns. And should be regulated as such. They are assault weapons, don't play semantics with me, asshole.

Nope.....a millitary rifle has select fire capability...civilian rifles don't.....and they cant be fired automatically...moron.
Unless they buy that cheap conversion kit or a bump stock.

BTW where is that bump stick ban? Blocked by assholes like you?
Once again you demonstrate your ignorance of firearms.

It is not cheap nor easy to convert a semiautomatic rifle to a fully automatic rifle

dIRAPo9.jpg

And the ban did nothing to stop crime or mass shootings...moron...

How many mass killings were there in the ten years of the ban & the ten years after the ban?

Here...look at the numbers...from Mother Jones...

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

2015....4 ( obama's new standard....7)

2014....2 (4)

2002 not listed so more than likely 0

So they did increase after the Republicans & the NRA let the ban expire.

More blood on the hands of the NRA & every fucking gun nut that posts here.

A gun nut as you called him caught that asshole!

Was he? I don't call all gun owners, gun nuts.

I own guns. If I was next door, I could have grabbed by deer rifle & took the guy out at 500 yards.

A gun nut is one what has their head up the NRA's ass, has to tote a gun everywhere they go, & thinks we can't do things like ban assault type rifles.

Miltiary rifles are already banned dumb shit.......civilian rifles are now what you want to ban...and then you will move on to pistols...because the Virginia Tech shooter used pistols to murder 32 people....so those will be on your list next....

Who the fuck is talking military weapons? Not me. It is you assholes who are too fiucking stupid to know what assault type weapons refer to.

You know a,n well so quit making that stupid argument.

More blood on the hands of the NRA & every fucking gun nut that posts here.

A gun nut as you called him caught that asshole!

Was he? I don't call all gun owners, gun nuts.

I own guns. If I was next door, I could have grabbed by deer rifle & took the guy out at 500 yards.

A gun nut is one what has their head up the NRA's ass, has to tote a gun everywhere they go, & thinks we can't do things like ban assault type rifles.

Miltiary rifles are already banned dumb shit.......civilian rifles are now what you want to ban...and then you will move on to pistols...because the Virginia Tech shooter used pistols to murder 32 people....so those will be on your list next....

Who the fuck is talking military weapons? Not me. It is you assholes who are too fiucking stupid to know what assault type weapons refer to.

You know a,n well so quit making that stupid argument.
Assault weapons ARE military weapons you moron.

Semiautomatic rifles that LOOK LIKE assault weapons are NOT military rifles.

Get it?

Forum List

Back