Guns making you safer - at least 20 shot in Texas Uni party

More guns = less crimes

People who think banning guns will eliminate mass shootings are mental cases. These same people have no ability to think on the margin. Thankfully, by far, most Americans can think on the margin.

Gun- free zones are ghey

No wonder the Left demands a gun free America......
It's the Leftists themselves committing nearly ALL the gun violence. They scare themselves!

They don't want a "Crime Free" America......but rather an America where their crime sprees are not threatened by annoying gun owners and their "stupid self defense concepts".

They "broke out windows" to escape ... this building has VINYL WINDOWS. Why didn't they just OPEN the windows to climb out? More importantly, WHERE are the broken windows in this video? Did they REPLACE the window screens after fleeing for their lives? NO BLOOD on the outside of the building where the victims sliced their flesh open while escaping?!?

We are NOT being told the TRUTH about this. If it was a party, WHY is a U-Haul planted in the front door? What could possibly need to be removed only hours after a shooting that requires a U-Haul truck? Why would the Sheriff USE a U-Haul?

Why are there no visible signs of broken glass OUTside of the building? NO beer bottles or beer cans on the ground .. outside of a BLACK "Twerk or Treat" party?!?

NO orange evidence cones around the scene? NO bullet holes through the exterior tin? NO trash in the trash bin?!? NO crime scene tape?!? Are you freaking kidding me?!?

I am guessing that two black guys broke INTO the building, planning to load up the stolen U-Haul with their booty, when the cops or a security guard arrived and shot them dead. And the story was twisted into what it is now.

Last edited:
Again.....guns aren't the problem....people are the problem...

Especially blacks...….

They had a shooting at the vigil for the victims of the previous shooting......there is something wrong with blacks....face it....

Gunfire erupts at vigil for two killed at off-campus college homecoming party in Greenville, Texas, police say - CNN

I didn't know that the Greenville shooting was black people. Why wasn't that fact put in the headline? The race of the Staten Island cigarette salesman and Trayvon were known before any other facts about the situations were.
They didn't say any race.....but I am glad you feel a little better now knowing the people killed were black.....

Who wouldn't?
I believe the loss of life no matter their color is bad....period.....

Maybe racists like yourself feel better when those of a different race die

They "broke out windows" to escape ... this building has VINYL WINDOWS. Why didn't they just OPEN the windows to climb out? More importantly, WHERE are the broken windows in this video? Did they REPLACE the window screens after fleeing for their lives? NO BLOOD on the outside of the building where the victims sliced their flesh open while escaping?!?

We are NOT being told the TRUTH about this. If it was a party, WHY is a U-Haul planted in the front door? What could possibly need to be removed only hours after a shooting that requires a U-Haul truck? Why would the Sheriff USE a U-Haul?

Why are there no visible signs of broken glass OUTside of the building? NO beer bottles or beer cans on the ground .. outside of a BLACK "Twerk or Treat" party?!?

NO orange evidence cones around the scene? NO bullet holes through the exterior tin? NO trash in the trash bin?!? NO crime scene tape?!? Are you freaking kidding me?!?

I am guessing that two black guys broke INTO the building, planning to load up the stolen U-Haul with their booty, when the cops or a security guard arrived and shot them dead. And the story was twisted into what it is now.

Spare us the conspiracy theories...just stick to the basic blacks are inferior angle....

Again.....guns aren't the problem....people are the problem...

Especially blacks...….

They had a shooting at the vigil for the victims of the previous shooting......there is something wrong with blacks....face it....

Gunfire erupts at vigil for two killed at off-campus college homecoming party in Greenville, Texas, police say - CNN

I didn't know that the Greenville shooting was black people. Why wasn't that fact put in the headline? The race of the Staten Island cigarette salesman and Trayvon were known before any other facts about the situations were.
They didn't say any race.....but I am glad you feel a little better now knowing the people killed were black.....

Who wouldn't?
I believe the loss of life no matter their color is bad....period.....

Maybe racists like yourself feel better when those of a different race die

Maybe

Spare us the conspiracy theories...just stick to the basic blacks are inferior angle....

That doesn't rule the other out.

This is a rural area. And secondly, yes there was crime scene tape. There were also photos from the party. And thirdly it pisses me off the call it a homecoming party when it had nothing to do with A&M or homecoming. Ulterior motive there? This was a gang related shooting, I can almost guarantee it.
Texas authorities on manhunt after 2 dead in shooting at college homecoming party
05EC8075-23CF-40A8-84C7-873F88693B61.png

As you watch this ABC fake shooting plant lying SOB, ask yourself, "How does a person SEE two "head shots" dead bodies PLUS another dead body, and then react to hearing that TWO people were shot dead?"

Also, ask yourself WHY a stack of pallets would be placed in front of an exit door. The shooter supposedly came in THROUGH the rear door.

Ask yourself HOW he exited the building COVERED IN BLOOD, along with 750 others, yet there is NO SIGN OF BLOOD around the exterior of the building. Did someone yell, "Wait! Don't go out there covered in blood! There is BLOOD on your shoes! Wait until someone covers the entrance with a plastic tarp!"

Ask yourself why there are NO SIGNS of burnouts or other erratic driving on the gravel parking lot. NO signs that enough cars to carry 750 people parked there last night. Did everyone politely leave quietly from a Black Twerking party where gunshots "rang out"?

"Once I heard that dey was done shooting, I got up ..." REALLY? So the shooters announced, "Folks! May I have your attention please. We have run out of ammunition, and killed everyone we came here to kill, so y'all can get up now. Please wipe the blood off of your shoes before you step outside."

Then ask yourself why you are believing the LIES of the MSM.

This is a rural area. And secondly, yes there was crime scene tape. There were also photos from the party. And thirdly it pisses me off the call it a homecoming party when it had nothing to do with A&M or homecoming. Ulterior motive there? This was a gang related shooting, I can almost guarantee it.
Texas authorities on manhunt after 2 dead in shooting at college homecoming party
View attachment 286750

That crime scene tape was for the photo op, unless you believe that cops would run crime scene tape ALONG A WALL.

Texas shooting - Two dead and 10 injured as gunman opens fire at university homecoming party

Chief Deputy Buddy Oxford told reporters they believe the shooter used a semi-automatic rifle and he is still at large.

Mr Oxford said his identity is unknown and there is not clear motive at this time.

Americas teens deserve better than being used for target practice.

I get it Tommy, you really hate the idea that we Americans kicked your ass in the Revolutionary War, saved your limey fag butts again in WWII and now still have the freedom you can only dream of.

Texas shooting - Two dead and 10 injured as gunman opens fire at university homecoming party

Chief Deputy Buddy Oxford told reporters they believe the shooter used a semi-automatic rifle and he is still at large.

Mr Oxford said his identity is unknown and there is not clear motive at this time.

I get it Tommy, you really hate the idea that we Americans kicked your ass in the Revolutionary War, saved your limey fag butts again in WWII and now still have the freedom you can only dream of.

You forgot World War 1......

You forgot World War 1......

I figured going back only 100 years was enough. I didn't want to see Tommy forced to jump out the window of his two-room state-owned apartment!

A terrorist ran over and killed 83 people with a truck in Nice, France, if you will recall. No gun needed. In China, 33 were killed and 130 injured in a knife attack. All you need are targets and a motor vehicle or knife. You know as well as I, this has less to do with the deaths and more to do with disarming the law-abiding public so that the government can implement oppressive/tyrannical laws and the public can then not rise up against it.

A terrorist ran over and killed 83 people with a truck in Nice, France, if you will recall. No gun needed. In China, 33 were killed and 130 injured in a knife attack. All you need are targets and a motor vehicle or knife. You know as well as I, this has less to do with the deaths and more to do with disarming the law-abiding public so that the government can implement oppressive/tyrannical laws and the public can then not rise up against it.

86 people......and 435 injured...using a rental truck and 5 minutes of driving.

An arsonist with a gallon of gas in Tokyo killed 33 people.

Forum List

Back