Guns.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Here is the truth about gun violence in America. I dare anyone to try to refute this.

guns.jpg

ANY QUESTIONS?

• Banned
Here is the truth about gun violence in America. I dare anyone to try to refute this.

View attachment 185198
ANY QUESTIONS?
Our politicians are aware of this. So one must ask why they want all of these gun deaths. I'll tell you why. They are promoting a false narrative so that they can gain more control over us, while claiming it's for our own good.

• Banned
Replace "abortions" with "guns," and you've got my argument precisely.

Which is stupid at best.

If you think about it, these nuts are implying that people who get abortions are criminals....which is arguably true.

They also seem to fail all kinds of intelligence tests since....well, ya know....abortion isn;t a Constitutional right.

They have nothing.....so they post he same.

Last edited:
Why do Liberals believe Abortion which is not mentioned in the Constitution is a right but the right to bear arms which is very specifically mentioned is not. ?

Only thing I can figure is.....
A). They Luuuuv their Dictators
B). They're incredibly gullible, ignorant and weak......or all three

It's easy to see they don't really care one bit about saving lives because their focus (guns) represents such an incredibly small threat compared to real dangers like texting while driving.

Man, I even read a statistic somewhere that you're more likely to be killed in a plane crash than shot. I don't see the Left protesting commercial airlines....OR texting while driving for that matter.

Bunch of Dictator craving mentally ill vermin.

Last edited:
No one ever said that outlawing abortions would prevent them. But it would greatly reduce the number. It sure as hell beats the wholesale murder mill we've got now.
So, you want the rest of America to be just like Detroit and Chicago? Got it. You are one sick POS.
Not sure how you got from my statement to this one.

No one ever said that outlawing abortions would prevent them. But it would greatly reduce the number. It sure as hell beats the wholesale murder mill we've got now.
So, you want the rest of America to be just like Detroit and Chicago? Got it. You are one sick POS.
Perhaps I misread it. Could you clarify what you meant to say?

Perhaps I misread it. Could you clarify what you meant to say?
No one ever said that outlawing abortions guns would prevent them. But it would greatly reduce the number. It sure as hell beats the wholesale murder mill we've got now.
I was not referring to Detroit or Chicago, and I didn't know you were either. I thought you were talking about abortions.

If more guns equates to more safety, why isn't the United States the safest country on the planet?

Forum List

Back