Guns.

Out side of distinct and very small areas in just 5% of all the counties in the US the murder rate is comparable to any other country

More that half of all the counties in the country have a murder rate of virtually zero

we do not have a gun problem or a murder problem we have an urban violence problem
Excellent work, vomiting the NRA talking points to us. Your masters are proud.

Actually it is the truth bit feel free to try and disprove it with actual facts

When you post actual facts I'll be happy to respond.
I've posted them multiple times in other threads

But you have done nothing to prove your own point that it is guns and guns alone that drive the murder rate

Oh, so now you want me to hunt down your amazing facts and proof in other threads. Hilarious.
Since you're too stupid to use the search function on the forum here you go

where do murders occur the most - Google Search

But you have done nothing to prove your own point that it is guns and guns alone that drive the murder rate

Oh, so now you want me to hunt down your amazing facts and proof in other threads. Hilarious.
No I want you to prove your own assertions Moron

My assertion is you're regurgitating NRA talking points and don't have any facts to back up your shit.

Your telling me to go find your facts in others threads is all the proof needed.

So then link to where the NRA has said those things

Prove your own assertions

Excellent work, vomiting the NRA talking points to us. Your masters are proud.

My assertion is you're regurgitating NRA talking points and don't have any facts to back up your shit.

Your telling me to go find your facts in others threads is all the proof needed.

Why did you link me to Google search results? Why didn't you link me to your posts that you claimed to have made that had your proof of your claims? You want me to pick one of the Google links and respond to that or respond to what you believe in?

Why did you link me to Google search results? Why didn't you link me to your posts that you claimed to have made that had your proof of your claims? You want me to pick one of the Google links and respond to that or respond to what you believe in?

Why haven't you linked to where the NRA said the things you claim they did?

If more guns equates to more safety, why isn't the United States the safest country on the planet?
It's because most of the murders occur in areas that are governed by liberals that have strict gun control Laws. The rest of America is pretty safe. It's those few democrat cities that are the problem. In fact, if you look at a map of the areas with the most violent crime, it's almost a perfect match with those areas that voted democrat in the Presidential election.

Aren't there are a lot of guns in those urban areas?

If guns deter crime why aren't those areas the lowest in terms of crime?
Because there are more factors than simply having the right to defend oneself to overall safety and crime.

Was that really confusing to you?

Oh so what you're saying is more guns doesn't necessarily mean more safety.
That is not what I said. You are trying to play a gotcha game.

However, I would say that is true though. More guns does not necessarily equate to a grater level of security. More importantly though, more guns does not mean less safety either. Pouring through the numbers over the years has taught me that there is little connection between gun control laws and reducing the overall homicide rate - the real point of gun control in the first place.

It is not those standing for the second that need to show cause - it is the ones trying to limit a right.

Liberals can't control the violence in their own cities so their solution?

Now where is your link to the NRA stating what you said they did?

What we need to regulate are big pharma's deadly drugs and the deadly actions of medical doctors....not guns.

Infographic-Firearms-vs-Doctors-Drugs-600.jpg

What we need to regulate are big pharma's deadly drugs and the deadly actions of medical doctors....not guns.

Infographic-Firearms-vs-Doctors-Drugs-600.jpg

We need both.

Why don’t liberals chop off their dicks in order to prevent rape?

Thanks for that post. I sometimes have a hard time describing just how stupid right wingers on here can be. Now, all I have to do is show them your post.
I think Hawk is on to something. If lefties are so dumb as to think disarming the law abiding will stop gun violence, maybe they are also dumb enough to think cutting off their dicks will stop rape. Do you see the logic in that?

If more guns equates to more safety, why isn't the United States the safest country on the planet?
It's because most of the murders occur in areas that are governed by liberals that have strict gun control Laws. The rest of America is pretty safe. It's those few democrat cities that are the problem. In fact, if you look at a map of the areas with the most violent crime, it's almost a perfect match with those areas that voted democrat in the Presidential election.
Not all murders are commited by the left. That being said giv ing up abortions does not give some an an advantage by allowing thjem to hav e vbetter weapons like giv iong up our guns does. Party of the reason gun violence is kept in check is the fact that one may be able to shoot back. Any one that is willing to give up their right to protect them selves is an idiot and does not understands how life works. It is like giving up nuclear weapons in hope other nations with nuclear arms do not take advantage. Good fucking luck.

Forum List

Back