Guns.

Here is the truth about gun violence in America. I dare anyone to try to refute this.

View attachment 185198
ANY QUESTIONS?

Louisiana has the toughest gun laws ? Bullshit.

Your meme switches denominators . Are we talking gun crime or just crime.?

And can we get a link to the claim in the meme. Cause I call bullflop !

This is a good article because it forces people to get at the root of gun violence. Not laws...people. More specifically types of people by way of ethnic group. We dont have a gun violence problem when spread across the entire population. We have a gun violence problem when certain ethnic communities are examined.
We have a Black gun violence problem.
We have a gang problem.
Church it up if you want. I know it is a hard thing to come to terms with.
Church it up?
Well I specifically called out the black population for their highly disproportionate violent crime numbers. You claimed gangs...well, yes, true, but that is a hares breath from the heart of the truth isn't it? You churched it up, and that is a very a common reaction.
We like to cover problems with words that make us feel more comfortable. So, it's not a 'black' problem...it's a 'gang' problem. That coverage allows us just enough ambiguity to acknowledge an issue..yet not seem so...racist.
But that IS the problem. Being black doesn't cause crime or violence. Gang activity does, though.
And almost half of all gang members are black or hispanic.

This is a good article because it forces people to get at the root of gun violence. Not laws...people. More specifically types of people by way of ethnic group. We dont have a gun violence problem when spread across the entire population. We have a gun violence problem when certain ethnic communities are examined.
We have a Black gun violence problem.
We have a gang problem.
Church it up?
Well I specifically called out the black population for their highly disproportionate violent crime numbers. You claimed gangs...well, yes, true, but that is a hares breath from the heart of the truth isn't it? You churched it up, and that is a very a common reaction.
We like to cover problems with words that make us feel more comfortable. So, it's not a 'black' problem...it's a 'gang' problem. That coverage allows us just enough ambiguity to acknowledge an issue..yet not seem so...racist.
But that IS the problem. Being black doesn't cause crime or violence. Gang activity does, though.
More convenient gerrymandering. My point is salient.

We have a gang problem.
Church it up?
Poverty causes crime.
Really?
Have you checked the homicide rates in Appalachia? Some of the poorest communities in the country.

The 10 U.S. counties with the lowest annual median household incomes are:
1. Owsley County, Ky. – $21,177
2. Zavala County, Texas – $21,843
3. Clay County, Ky. – $22,255
4. Knox County, Ky. -$22,493
5. Wilcox County, Ala. – $22,611
6. Quitman County, Miss. – $22,625
7. Sumter County, Ala. – $22,857
8. McCreary County, Ky. – $23,163

‘Yet, The violent crime rate for Appalachia in 2010 was lower than the national violent crime rate average by 56.76%’

Poverty Causes Crime? Meet White Appalachia

We have a gang problem.
Church it up?
Poverty causes crime.
Yes. I was trying not to get too deep in the weeds with this crew.
And gangs have grown into a force all their own. The streets are so dangerous that kids feel compelled to join up for self protection. That's real. There's the macho mystique too. Kids who say no to all that pressure are pretty damned strong.
It's complicated.

We have a gang problem.
Church it up?
Which means over half aren't. Sort of kills the racist argument, doesn't it?

Have a good evening, gentlemen.

Church it up?
Which means over half aren't. Sort of kills the racist argument, doesn't it?

Have a good evening, gentlemen.

gangs.PNG

Demographics

Last edited:
No one ever said that outlawing abortions would prevent them. But it would greatly reduce the number. It sure as hell beats the wholesale murder mill we've got now.
Replace "abortions" with "guns," and you've got my argument precisely.
So, you want the rest of America to be just like Detroit and Chicago? Got it. You are one sick POS.

I find that people who are fine with kids being gunned down at any age but claim to be pro-life are the sickest pieces of shit on the planet.

This is fun. It's good though, right? Any money that isn't Soros money is good money. Even if it's dark and dirty - it's not Soros so therefore and so on.

NRA.jpg

Church it up?
Poverty causes crime.
And gangs have grown into a force all their own. The streets are so dangerous that kids feel compelled to join up for self protection. That's real. There's the macho mystique too. Kids who say no to all that pressure are pretty damned strong.
It's complicated.

Absent fathers caused by giving single mothers government cheese makes young boys seek their masculinity model in gangs.

Church it up?
Poverty causes crime.
It's complicated.

Absent fathers caused by giving single mothers government cheese makes young boys seek their masculinity model in gangs.
Yet you will never hear any politicians left or right raise this. 73% of Blacks are born out of wedlock. They have some serious problems.

Church it up?
Poverty causes crime.
It's complicated.

Ironic sig file is incredibly ironic.

Poverty causes crime.
It's complicated.

Ironic sig file is incredibly ironic.

Yeah, I should not feed you I guess....

This is fun. It's good though, right? Any money that isn't Soros money is good money. Even if it's dark and dirty - it's not Soros so therefore and so on.

View attachment 185249

The NRA stands for the Constitution, Soros attacks the Constitution.

Uh-huh. :cuckoo:

Are you not familiar with the 2nd amendment? Do you know Soros funded the gun grabber march? Come on now, you're either a Marxist bot or a mentally ill libbie.

Poverty causes crime.
It's complicated.

Yet you will never hear any politicians left or right raise this. 73% of Blacks are born out of wedlock. They have some serious problems.
Imagine how much better your life would have turned out if it wasn't for all those darkies holding you back!

View attachment 185249

The NRA stands for the Constitution, Soros attacks the Constitution.

Uh-huh. :cuckoo:

Are you not familiar with the 2nd amendment? Do you know Soros funded the gun grabber march? Come on now, you're either a Marxist bot or a mentally ill libbie.
Yeah I got my Soros check. Thanks George!

Forum List

Back