Guns.

If more guns equates to more safety, why isn't the United States the safest country on the planet?
It's because most of the murders occur in areas that are governed by liberals that have strict gun control Laws. The rest of America is pretty safe. It's those few democrat cities that are the problem. In fact, if you look at a map of the areas with the most violent crime, it's almost a perfect match with those areas that voted democrat in the Presidential election.

Aren't there are a lot of guns in those urban areas?

If guns deter crime why aren't those areas the lowest in terms of crime?
Because there are more factors than simply having the right to defend oneself to overall safety and crime.

Was that really confusing to you?

This is fun. It's good though, right? Any money that isn't Soros money is good money. Even if it's dark and dirty - it's not Soros so therefore and so on.

View attachment 185249

The NRA stands for the Constitution, Soros attacks the Constitution.

Uh-huh. :cuckoo:

Are you not familiar with the 2nd amendment? Do you know Soros funded the gun grabber march? Come on now, you're either a Marxist bot or a mentally ill libbie.
Yeah I got my Soros check. Thanks George!

Congratulations for being an anti-American, Neo-Marxist asshole.

But that IS the problem. Being black doesn't cause crime or violence. Gang activity does, though.
Poverty causes crime.
Yes. I was trying not to get too deep in the weeds with this crew.
And gangs have grown into a force all their own. The streets are so dangerous that kids feel compelled to join up for self protection. That's real. There's the macho mystique too. Kids who say no to all that pressure are pretty damned strong.
It's complicated.

Absent fathers caused by giving single mothers government cheese makes young boys seek their masculinity model in gangs.
Yet you will never hear any politicians left or right raise this. 73% of Blacks are born out of wedlock. They have some serious problems.
Imagine how much better your life would have turned out if it wasn't for all those darkies holding you back!

You do know that is a hateful racist statement? Yes?

Here is the truth about gun violence in America. I dare anyone to try to refute this.

View attachment 185198
ANY QUESTIONS?

It's not true statistically almost certainly, but the message is true.

The gun looters here of course don't want to believe it, as it seems that the divide is entirely because of black people who can never ever do anything wrong in their twisted ideology.

If more guns equates to more safety, why isn't the United States the safest country on the planet?
It's because most of the murders occur in areas that are governed by liberals that have strict gun control Laws. The rest of America is pretty safe. It's those few democrat cities that are the problem. In fact, if you look at a map of the areas with the most violent crime, it's almost a perfect match with those areas that voted democrat in the Presidential election.

Aren't there are a lot of guns in those urban areas?

If guns deter crime why aren't those areas the lowest in terms of crime?
Because there are more factors than simply having the right to defend oneself to overall safety and crime.

Was that really confusing to you?

Oh so what you're saying is more guns doesn't necessarily mean more safety.

This is fun. It's good though, right? Any money that isn't Soros money is good money. Even if it's dark and dirty - it's not Soros so therefore and so on.

View attachment 185249

The NRA stands for the Constitution, Soros attacks the Constitution.

Uh-huh. :cuckoo:

Are you not familiar with the 2nd amendment? Do you know Soros funded the gun grabber march? Come on now, you're either a Marxist bot or a mentally ill libbie.
Yeah I got my Soros check. Thanks George!

Congratulations for being an anti-American, Neo-Marxist asshole.

Funny coming from someone with a Russian IP address.

Poverty causes crime.
And gangs have grown into a force all their own. The streets are so dangerous that kids feel compelled to join up for self protection. That's real. There's the macho mystique too. Kids who say no to all that pressure are pretty damned strong.
It's complicated.

Absent fathers caused by giving single mothers government cheese makes young boys seek their masculinity model in gangs.
Yet you will never hear any politicians left or right raise this. 73% of Blacks are born out of wedlock. They have some serious problems.
Imagine how much better your life would have turned out if it wasn't for all those darkies holding you back!

You do know that is a hateful racist statement? Yes?
I'm aware. That's why I called you out for it.

Did you know that 70% of all the murders in this country are concentrated in distinct and small areas of just 5% of all counties?
Did you know that those 70% of murders are mostly young urban minorities killing other young urban minorities ?
Did you know that in those same counties there are large areas with virtually no murders?
Did you know that 54% of all counties in the US have a murder rate of virtually zero?

We do not have a gun problem or a murder problem in this country

We have an urban violence problem

Get a handle on that and the murder will drop to a rate comparable to any country.

Why don't we do it?

We don't give a shit if urban minorities kill each other that's why.

If you ever get a GOOD answer to that, call me.
Out side of distinct and very small areas in just 5% of all the counties in the US the murder rate is comparable to any other country

More that half of all the counties in the country have a murder rate of virtually zero

we do not have a gun problem or a murder problem we have an urban violence problem

Out side of distinct and very small areas in just 5% of all the counties in the US the murder rate is comparable to any other country

More that half of all the counties in the country have a murder rate of virtually zero

we do not have a gun problem or a murder problem we have an urban violence problem
Excellent work, vomiting the NRA talking points to us. Your masters are proud.

Actually it is the truth bit feel free to try and disprove it with actual facts

When you post actual facts I'll be happy to respond.

I've posted them multiple times in other threads

But you have done nothing to prove your own point that it is guns and guns alone that drive the murder rate

Last edited:
Church it up?
Well I specifically called out the black population for their highly disproportionate violent crime numbers. You claimed gangs...well, yes, true, but that is a hares breath from the heart of the truth isn't it? You churched it up, and that is a very a common reaction.
We like to cover problems with words that make us feel more comfortable. So, it's not a 'black' problem...it's a 'gang' problem. That coverage allows us just enough ambiguity to acknowledge an issue..yet not seem so...racist.
But that IS the problem. Being black doesn't cause crime or violence. Gang activity does, though.
Poverty causes crime.
It's complicated.

I have a feeling you made that up.

But you have done nothing to prove your own point that it is guns and guns alone that drive the murder rate

Oh, so now you want me to hunt down your amazing facts and proof in other threads. Hilarious.

Oh, so now you want me to hunt down your amazing facts and proof in other threads. Hilarious.
No I want you to prove your own assertions Moron

No I want you to prove your own assertions Moron

My assertion is you're regurgitating NRA talking points and don't have any facts to back up your shit.

Your telling me to go find your facts in others threads is all the proof needed.

Forum List

Back