Guns

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
At breakfast time, let's talk about guns. Issue not resolved, so lunchtime, let's talk about guns. Still not resolved, so let's talk about guns at supper time.

Government could go tyrannical (yawn), so let's talk guns. DON'T TAKE MY GUNS, I'LL KILL YOU. So next day, let's talk guns. Problem still not resolved, let's talk guns.

Every country doesn't have guns (according to Americans), just the US, so problem not resolved, let's talk guns. Inevitable civil war will happen at any moment (just like the world is going to end), so let's talk guns

My question, why are you SO fucking obsessed with guns? I have never ever been to a country, nor on another country's forum where guns are so obsessive.

What is up with you guys? What's the question you're trying to resolve, can we finally discover the answer that puts the debate to bed?

Is that possible??

At breakfast time, let's talk about guns. Issue not resolved, so lunchtime, let's talk about guns. Still not resolved, so let's talk about guns at supper time.

Government could go tyrannical (yawn), so let's talk guns. DON'T TAKE MY GUNS, I'LL KILL YOU. So next day, let's talk guns. Problem still not resolved, let's talk guns.

Every country doesn't have guns (according to Americans), just the US, so problem not resolved, let's talk guns. Inevitable civil war will happen at any moment (just like the world is going to end), so let's talk guns

My question, why are you SO fucking obsessed with guns? I have never ever been to a country, nor on another country's forum where guns are so obsessive.

What is up with you guys? What's the question you're trying to resolve, can we finally discover the answer that puts the debate to bed?

Is that possible??
Well, when people arent allowed to own guns....

1645895926188.png

Is that possible??
youre the one talking about guns,, so whats up with that??

LOL....I figured it would get the left all riled up when they saw a example of the armed citizenry in Ukraine.

It was only recently (last month or so) that anything but Fudd (hunting guns) could be owned in the Ukraine.

Now they are handing out full-auto AKs like candy to all comers....Many getting them have to go to You Tube to find out how they work but many more have received at least rudimentary training on their operation..

2A has shit-all to do with hunting and everything to do with defending hearth and home against aggressors be it some criminal, a foreign invader, or (more importantly) the .gov when it gets out of control.

Because we have over 30,000 gun deaths and 8500 gun murders each year
We have had seven Presidents shot by guns
More than any other nation, we have had continual gum massacres of innocent people.

That is why we are obsessed with guns

More than any other nation, we have had continual gum massacres of innocent people.

If the government or some other agency would kindly publish an annual report detailing each gun death event (as I have suggested for many years) America could sleep better knowing that the gun violence problem has been greatly exaggerated.

We won the Revolutionary War with guns. Franklin tacitly suggested that we should defend it with guns as well. Good advice. As a Christian I don't wish to take a life. However, the "goodman who didn't suffer his house to be broken up' likely had permission to use deadly force if necessary.

Is that possible??

What Issue not resolved?

I wasn't aware there was an issue about guns. I certainly have no issue with them do you?

If you do have an issue with guns, then don't buy any.

Is that possible??

We aren't obsessed with guns, you moron....you see the object, we see what that object defends...freedom....freedom from rape, robbery and murder, freedom from government murder, freedom from invasion by foreign countries...

That these things are not obvious to you, with growing crime all over Europe, with Russia threatening military invasion and attacks not only against Ukraine and now Finland and Sweden and the Baltic states.......countries that follow your anti-gun extremism.........show you are an idiot who is what I call "Reality Dyslexic..." Truth are lies, facts are fiction, reality is fake.....that is how you see the world....as your policies and beliefs cause chaos, death and destruction...

If the government or some other agency would kindly publish an annual report detailing each gun death event (as I have suggested for many years) America could sleep better knowing that the gun violence problem has been greatly exaggerated.

We won the Revolutionary War with guns. Franklin tacitly suggested that we should defend it with guns as well. Good advice. As a Christian I don't wish to take a life. However, the "goodman who didn't suffer his house to be broken up' likely had permission to use deadly force if necessary.
30,000 deaths?
Are you fucking nuts?

LOL....I figured it would get the left all riled up when they saw a example of the armed citizenry in Ukraine.

It was only recently (last month or so) that anything but Fudd (hunting guns) could be owned in the Ukraine.

Now they are handing out full-auto AKs like candy to all comers....Many getting them have to go to You Tube to find out how they work but many more have received at least rudimentary training on their operation..

2A has shit-all to do with hunting and everything to do with defending hearth and home against aggressors be it some criminal, a foreign invader, or (more importantly) the .gov when it gets out of control.

Kiev...or however you want to spell it.......has 3 million citizens.....the Russian army is about 1 million strong.....don't know how many are active fighters and how many are support.....

So if they had had armed citizens with a real gun culture, you could have seen about 1-2 million armed citizens in just the capitol city to fight off the invasion...

The Russians could send missiles and gun ships to take our military targets...but when their soldiers are facing 1 million armed citizens intent on killing Russians.....an invasion becomes unsustainable...

Handing out guns as the Russians march on Kiev is too little too late, but is a lot better than nothing........

If the Europeans are smart....and they are not, since they didn't learn anything from World War 2 and government mass murder......they would start handing out rifles today...with training...........so that Russia would face not 1 million armed citizens...but entire countries ready to fight to the knife and armed with rifles to put Russians in body bags......

Gun control leads to criminal and government rape and murder.........will they learn this lesson? I fucking doubt it....

No....we had 24,292 suicides.....in 2020, and 10,258 gun murders in 2019.......

We also have about 1.1 million defensive gun uses...where criminals are stopped from raping, robbing, beating, stabbing and murdering innocent people.......

As gun controlled cities under democrat party control see massive spikes in violent crime....as the democrats attack police then release violent repeat gun offenders.....you post that stupid post.....

As Russia invades and murders Ukrainians, and now the Ukrainians are handing out rifles to their citizens.....you post that stupid post....

Your policies invite chaos, death and murder.......

Guns save lives....and stop invasions.

Forum List

Back