Guns

The democrats made gun control a political issue, pretty much like everything else. That's why we talk about guns.

30,000 deaths?
Are you fucking nuts?
You won't have to read each and every case fully to get the picture. Reading the abstract is usually sufficient.

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Because we have over 30,000 gun deaths and 8500 gun murders each year
We have had seven Presidents shot by guns
More than any other nation, we have had continual gum massacres of innocent people.

That is why we are obsessed with guns

A society without guns...like Europe?

15 million men, women and children murdered in 6 years............

I'll take American gun culture over European gun murder any day of the year.........

My question, why are you SO fucking obsessed with guns? I have never ever been to a country, nor on another country's forum where guns are so obsessive.
Why do you care? Are you a Karen?

If you don't like, want or need a firearm then don't buy one. Problem solved.

Leave me the fuck alone. It is none of your business.

At breakfast time, let's talk about guns. Issue not resolved, so lunchtime, let's talk about guns. Still not resolved, so let's talk about guns at supper time.

Government could go tyrannical (yawn), so let's talk guns. DON'T TAKE MY GUNS, I'LL KILL YOU. So next day, let's talk guns. Problem still not resolved, let's talk guns.

Every country doesn't have guns (according to Americans), just the US, so problem not resolved, let's talk guns. Inevitable civil war will happen at any moment (just like the world is going to end), so let's talk guns

My question, why are you SO fucking obsessed with guns? I have never ever been to a country, nor on another country's forum where guns are so obsessive.

What is up with you guys? What's the question you're trying to resolve, can we finally discover the answer that puts the debate to bed?

Is that possible??
Stop trying to do away with guns.

Problem solved and the talking stops.

Eazypeeze.

Last edited:
Kiev...or however you want to spell it.......has 3 million citizens.....the Russian army is about 1 million strong.....don't know how many are active fighters and how many are support.....

So if they had had armed citizens with a real gun culture, you could have seen about 1-2 million armed citizens in just the capitol city to fight off the invasion...

The Russians could send missiles and gun ships to take our military targets...but when their soldiers are facing 1 million armed citizens intent on killing Russians.....an invasion becomes unsustainable...

Handing out guns as the Russians march on Kiev is too little too late, but is a lot better than nothing........

If the Europeans are smart....and they are not, since they didn't learn anything from World War 2 and government mass murder......they would start handing out rifles today...with training...........so that Russia would face not 1 million armed citizens...but entire countries ready to fight to the knife and armed with rifles to put Russians in body bags......

Gun control leads to criminal and government rape and murder.........will they learn this lesson? I fucking doubt it....
I'd agree if it was another country. Russians and Ukrainians are so intermingled it's hard to tell friend from foe, in fact divided loyalties is in part what kept them out of NATO.

I've seen more than a few interviews with both "nationalities" that speak of close family that live in both Russia and Ukraine so not only would they be fighting the Russians but each other.....Sorta like they did before Putin invaded. I'd sooner they deal with this on their own without any outside "help".

Take our own civil war, the Brits made bank supplying both sides and nothing has changed since.....As always, follow the money and see who is getting rich off the suffering of others..

Lot of troubled kids out there

Thankfully nothing to stop them from obtaining the weapon of their choice
Not all send up red flags like most do who commit such crimes. We are a reactive people, not proactive. It's one of the costs of being a free people.

At breakfast time, let's talk about guns. Issue not resolved, so lunchtime, let's talk about guns. Still not resolved, so let's talk about guns at supper time.

Government could go tyrannical (yawn), so let's talk guns. DON'T TAKE MY GUNS, I'LL KILL YOU. So next day, let's talk guns. Problem still not resolved, let's talk guns.

Every country doesn't have guns (according to Americans), just the US, so problem not resolved, let's talk guns. Inevitable civil war will happen at any moment (just like the world is going to end), so let's talk guns

What is up with you guys? What's the question you're trying to resolve, can we finally discover the answer that puts the debate to bed?

Is that possible??
I need my guns ... to fight Putin.

Well, when people arent allowed to own guns....

View attachment 607336
I don't want to piss on your parade, but Hitler had more of an impact on countries in Europe than the late Americans. But, Europeans are not obsessed with guns against a Hitler. So that's one issue now resolved. So there's no need for you to ever mention that ever again.

youre the one talking about guns,, so whats up with that??
You guys do it every 5 minutes, every day, every week, every month, every year, every decade, every century. So that issue is now resolved, no need for you to ever mention that again.

I'm here to cleanse Americans of their gun troubles.

We aren't obsessed with guns, you moron....you see the object, we see what that object defends...freedom....freedom from rape, robbery and murder, freedom from government murder, freedom from invasion by foreign countries...

That these things are not obvious to you, with growing crime all over Europe, with Russia threatening military invasion and attacks not only against Ukraine and now Finland and Sweden and the Baltic states.......countries that follow your anti-gun extremism.........show you are an idiot who is what I call "Reality Dyslexic..." Truth are lies, facts are fiction, reality is fake.....that is how you see the world....as your policies and beliefs cause chaos, death and destruction...
You are obsessed. YOU are a prime example. To resolve any confusion, look at your posting history.

So that's resolved.

Forum List

Back