Guns

I'm here to cleanse Americans of their gun troubles.
Mind your own fucking business. You're not here to cleanse anybody, you're here to troll those who support the 2nd Amendment. Tell you what though, why don't you tell us how you would 'cleanse' us of our gun troubles?

If it came down to that, I bet the U.S. has more than enough military might to completely “cleanse” the entire U.K.

And you go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about guns like some mental retard. Can you not shove them up your backside, stop repeating yourself, we've heard that crap a billion times.

Cowardly trash like you are why it will be entertaining when Russia or China take your nation and at the last second, the falling British government pulls a Ukraine and tries to shove AR15's into the hands of every man woman and child.

Fucktards like you in your comfortable protective bubbles are clueless as to how the world actually operates and has done so for thousands of years.

Now, I'm ALL FOR taking hunting rifles away and or banning hunting altogether (unless the game is human hunter vs human hunter, as that might be more of a "sport").

Oh dear, a retard out of the closet.
Classic commie lying leftist double speak.
You guys do it every 5 minutes, every day, every week, every month, every year, every decade, every century. So that issue is now resolved, no need for you to ever mention that again.

I'm here to cleanse Americans of their gun troubles.
Come get them commie!

If it came down to that, I bet the U.S. has more than enough military might to completely “cleanse” the entire U.K.
If you had an argument with your partner, would you bring the exact same argument up daily, every week, every year, every decade? Or do you cover and resolve the problem there and then?

So why do you struggle with a gun? What issue can we resolve for you?

Cowardly trash like you are why it will be entertaining when Russia or China take your nation and at the last second, the falling British government pulls a Ukraine and tries to shove AR15's into the hands of every man woman and child.

Fucktards like you in your comfortable protective bubbles are clueless as to how the world actually operates and has done so for thousands of years.

Now, I'm ALL FOR taking hunting rifles away and or banning hunting altogether (unless the game is human hunter vs human hunter, as that might be more of a "sport").
China and Russia won't take the UK, so you can stand down.

I'm not a one for taking hunting rifles away, seasons and quotas can be sensibly agreed. Those who flaunt those regs should be severely punished.

Are Democrats wanting to remove all guns, or just restrict the types that many nations adopt.
They know they have to start somewhere to get to where they want to go.
So, they start with the guns that look scary to them. But, make no mistake,
they do want them all removed. Except the ones that the criminals have.
Also, probably if the illegals have them, they would probably be okay with theirs too.

The fact that you live.
Come on, let's do some therapy for you. There are various gun 'one liners' you repeat on a daily basis. How can these be resolved because you obviously never received an adequate response to these, hence why you repeat them.

We know America (along with every nation) has a constitution. You have the 2nd amendment. We know that. So there's now need to go over that again. So how can you be helped?

They know they have to start somewhere to get to where they want to go.
So, they start with the guns that look scary to them. But, make no mistake,
they do want them all removed. Except the ones that the criminals have.
Also, probably if the illegals have them, they would probably be okay with theirs too.
How many criminals have guns.

I know criminals come up a billion times, so just trying to resolve the minority side of guns

The U.K. probably doesn't have enough weapons, and it's a safe bet that the vast majority of British cowards wouldn't be able to figure out how to use them anyway.

It is sometimes tempting to think that it was a mistake for the U.S. to get involved in the European side of World War II. Japan attacked us, and of course we needed to hit back at them, but maybe we should have just let the Germans and the Soviets have Europe to split among themselves.

How many criminals have guns.

I know criminals come up a billion times, so just trying to resolve the minority side of guns
Kinda hard to tell how many the criminals have, they aren't registered. But why don't you
go to LA and hit up some gangs there. I bet they won't mind. :eusa_whistle:
My guess would be a shitload though.

If you had an argument with your partner, would you bring the exact same argument up daily, every week, every year, every decade? Or do you cover and resolve the problem there and then?

So why do you struggle with a gun? What issue can we resolve for you?

You're not a partner.

You're an arrogant British piece of shit who, in your hubris, feels a need to try to preach to us Americans how we should run our country, even after we fought two wars specifically so that we wouldn't have to run our country the way you British filth run your own degenerate shithole.

Maybe it's time for a third match; this time, for the U.S. to invade and colonize the U.K., and to oppress you filth the way you once tried to oppress us.

Lot of troubled kids out there

Thankfully nothing to stop them from obtaining the weapon of their choice
Are you saying all the laws that democrats insisted were going to stop gun violence didn't do anything? Background checks, limiting the size of the clips, limiting the number of guns purchased? All the 20,000+ gun laws on the books don't do anything?

If that's the case, why do we still have so many of them?

You're not a partner.

You're an arrogant British piece of shit who, in your hubris, feels a need to try to preach to us Americans how we should run our country, even after we fought two wars specifically so that we wouldn't have to run our country the way you British filth run your own degenerate shithole.

Maybe it's time for a third match; this time, for the U.S. to invade and colonize the U.K., and to oppress you filth the way you once tried to oppress us.
1645910937844.jpeg

Kinda hard to tell how many the criminals have, they aren't registered. But why don't you
go to LA and hit up some gangs there. I bet they won't mind. :eusa_whistle:
My guess would be a shitload though.
If you take a country's crime stats, they're low. Then out of those crimes, which crimes are gun related, as in, what percentage involved a gun. A banana in a pocket doesn't count. The figures are miniscule to everyone's normal days life. Yet, they're mentioned to be the majority of problems, we are overwhelmed with criminals with guns and bazookas.

But with gun arguments, it's both convenient and lazy to claim there's an epidemic of gun tooting criminals. Anyone claiming that is banking on their adversely not having more than two brain cells, to be honest. It's like the abortion debate and all of a sudden, there's a billion rapists, yet the stats are less than 1%.

Forum List

Back