Gut-Busting Laughter

Is this guy, and the DNC ass hurt providing a blue print for how all future presidents will be treated?

Beautiful. We will break up this party faster than I hoped. And, by party, I mean the duopoly UniParty.

:dance:
There will come a day when dems have the presidency and congress Then you'll need to take the same shit you've been dealing

Is this guy, and the DNC ass hurt providing a blue print for how all future presidents will be treated?

Beautiful. We will break up this party faster than I hoped. And, by party, I mean the duopoly UniParty.

:dance:
There will come a day when dems have the presidency and congress Then you'll need to take the same shit you've been dealing
Never going to happen because your party is sooooo far left no one will vote for it.

Mentally Stable????
Donald Trump oddly pointed to the media’s coverage of Ronald Reagan as the president scrambled to bolster his image as mentally fit, characterizing himself as a “very stable genius and “being, like, really smart.”

Trump attacked the media in a tweet Saturday for “taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence.” The implication is that concerns about Reagan’s mental health in his administration were off the mark. But they weren’t.

Although White House doctors insisted Reagan was mentally fit, many observers at the time were concerned about his forgetfulness, and some even wondered if he was exhibiting signs of Alzheimer’s in office. Reagan himself even admitted during a televised address on the Iran-Contra scandal that he often had a hard time remembering things, notes The Washington Post. Reagan was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s in 1994, five years after he left the White House.

Reagan’s youngest son, Ron, said in his 2011 book, My Father at 100, that he believed his dad showed symptoms of the confusion and forgetfulness of Alzheimer’s while he was president.

Well...

For all who are wondering, no politicians are normal.
Some only seem that way until someone exposes them.

All this book author clown will do is turn out more Trump voters in 2018, go right ahead libs piss us off and see what happens we'll kick the crap out of you people again :muahaha:
Yeah this time you'll lose by 6 million
Good thing the electoral college decides it then, huh? ;) ;)
Really a bad thing you giving America GWB and a pos like Trump
Get out of the country traitor.

This book will be yesterdays news in a couple of weeks max these so called political tell alls allways start with a big bang and a lot of hype then fizzle quickly. Remeber Donna Brazile's book Hacks it got tons of attention at first then faded away pretty quickly.

Mentally Stable????
Donald Trump oddly pointed to the media’s coverage of Ronald Reagan as the president scrambled to bolster his image as mentally fit, characterizing himself as a “very stable genius and “being, like, really smart.”

Trump attacked the media in a tweet Saturday for “taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence.” The implication is that concerns about Reagan’s mental health in his administration were off the mark. But they weren’t.

Although White House doctors insisted Reagan was mentally fit, many observers at the time were concerned about his forgetfulness, and some even wondered if he was exhibiting signs of Alzheimer’s in office. Reagan himself even admitted during a televised address on the Iran-Contra scandal that he often had a hard time remembering things, notes The Washington Post. Reagan was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s in 1994, five years after he left the White House.

Reagan’s youngest son, Ron, said in his 2011 book, My Father at 100, that he believed his dad showed symptoms of the confusion and forgetfulness of Alzheimer’s while he was president.

Been hearing that for years...

I've looked, but I can't seem to find an answer...

When did little Ron get his medical degree?
When you have to scream at them for them to be able to hear they need a hearing aid...Did I say it loud enough for you?

This book will be yesterdays news in a couple of weeks max these so called political tell alls allways start with a big bang and a lot of hype then fizzle quickly.

The BEST advertisement for the book.....was thanks to the moron, Trump threatening to sue......Some fucking "great businessman"........LOL

This book will be yesterdays news in a couple of weeks max these so called political tell alls allways start with a big bang and a lot of hype then fizzle quickly. Remeber Donna Brazile's book Hacks it got tons of attention at first then faded away pretty quickly.
Yeah it sure does like this one....
27175118._UY200_.jpg
9781501138003_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg
51%2BB8cqHZ8L._AC_UL320_SR208,320_.jpg
51o5AHqEzeL.__BG0,0,0,0_FMpng_AC_UL320_SR212,320_.jpg

Dead on arrival.....Made for good kindling though...

So, WHY does Trump threaten to sue but NEVER follows up?

I'll answer my own question......

When you actually sue someone, you have to be deposed......and if Trump ever had to be deposed. his corruption and insanity would risk exposure.

When you actually sue someone, you have to be deposed......and if Trump ever had to be deposed. his corruption and insanity would risk exposure.
Looks to me with your daily barrage of bullshit you post here, you are the one that insane.

Looks to me with your daily barrage of bullshit you post here, you are the one that insane.
Try it with proper suffixes..

27175118._UY200_.jpg

I didn't read any of them nor will I be reading any of the anti Trump books that will follow Wolff's

27175118._UY200_.jpg

I didn't read any of them nor will I be reading any of the anti Trump books that will follow Wolff's
After reading them I don't feel so bad when they light the fireplace...

27175118._UY200_.jpg

Whatever.

27175118._UY200_.jpg

Whatever.
Carry on....

Forum List

Back