Gut-Busting Laughter

All this book author clown will do is turn out more Trump voters in 2018, go right ahead libs piss us off and see what happens we'll kick the crap out of you people again :muahaha:
Yeah this time you'll lose by 6 million
Good thing the electoral college decides it then, huh? ;) ;)

They are still butthurt over a year later is funny.

There needs to be about two palettes of butthurt cream delivered to the private quarters of the White House.
No one martyrs themselves more than Trump. Or whines.
And it's beyond my comprehension that the asshole actually took to the mic yesterday to say, a year after his election, that he really is intelligent. Really!
Obama must be laughing his ass off right now.
Most of America and the world laughs at the republican mistake Un and Iran have shown the moron to be a paper tiger

I have the book on my Kindle and into Chapter 5. It is not some sort of Kitty Kelly tell-all about the Queen. It's very detailed almost to the point of tedium. The cable news anchors have done a grab-bag approach and taken comments out of context. Once you read them within their context, it's all perfectly crystal clear.
Thanks but the republicans are blinded to the truth

If they are not afraid, they should read it for themselves rather than letting Sean Hannity parse it for them.
He starts off Chapter One with election night when Trump found out he won.
EVERYTHING he says in that chapter matches up with what we saw on the television. Scene for scene.
Then he flips back to the campaign during the summer months and his conversations, on the record, with Bannon.

No one in the WH denies the guy had access for 18 months to the West Wing.

Who was that?

LOL!!
Love it.
White House won't release visitor logs in response to questions about author Michael Wolff's access
by Steven Nelson | Jan 4, 2018, 4:24 PM

White House won't release visitor logs in response to questions about author Michael Wolff's access

you made the claim 18 months.

was he 'visiting' while Obama was there?

I meant 18 months access to Trump during the campaign, senior campaign staff and then to the White House all gratis from Steve Bannon.
No one is denying that.

Thanks for the clarification.

It was obvious to all others Trump has not been in the White House 18 months yet.
I was wondering if you had received the news.

and, of course, you have evidence he was hanging around Trump during the campaign?

Mentally Stable????
Donald Trump oddly pointed to the media’s coverage of Ronald Reagan as the president scrambled to bolster his image as mentally fit, characterizing himself as a “very stable genius and “being, like, really smart.”

Trump attacked the media in a tweet Saturday for “taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence.” The implication is that concerns about Reagan’s mental health in his administration were off the mark. But they weren’t.

Although White House doctors insisted Reagan was mentally fit, many observers at the time were concerned about his forgetfulness, and some even wondered if he was exhibiting signs of Alzheimer’s in office. Reagan himself even admitted during a televised address on the Iran-Contra scandal that he often had a hard time remembering things, notes The Washington Post. Reagan was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s in 1994, five years after he left the White House.

Reagan’s youngest son, Ron, said in his 2011 book, My Father at 100, that he believed his dad showed symptoms of the confusion and forgetfulness of Alzheimer’s while he was president.

Reagan’s youngest son, Ron, said in his 2011 book, My Father at 100, that he believed his dad showed symptoms of the confusion and forgetfulness of Alzheimer’s while he was president.

Been hearing that for years...

I've looked, but I can't seem to find an answer...

When did little Ron get his medical degree?
Family members don't need a medical degree to notice symptoms of Alzheimers, Will.

Years before his medical doctors notice?

News source, 1994: "Ronald Reagan has been diagnosed with Alzheimers"

Ronnie Reagan, 1994: "I remember dad forgetting things back in 1982"

In 1994 can you tell us the medical test for Alzheimers....

Doctors rely on tests and there is no reliable for Alzheimers.. Family are usually the first to notice Alzheimers...

All this book author clown will do is turn out more Trump voters in 2018, go right ahead libs piss us off and see what happens we'll kick the crap out of you people again :muahaha:

We won, you lost in an historic blow out. We won 30 states and over 300 electoral votes, how many states did Hillary win? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lost the popular vote... So most Americans wanted someone else...

Mentally Stable????
Donald Trump oddly pointed to the media’s coverage of Ronald Reagan as the president scrambled to bolster his image as mentally fit, characterizing himself as a “very stable genius and “being, like, really smart.”

Trump attacked the media in a tweet Saturday for “taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence.” The implication is that concerns about Reagan’s mental health in his administration were off the mark. But they weren’t.

Although White House doctors insisted Reagan was mentally fit, many observers at the time were concerned about his forgetfulness, and some even wondered if he was exhibiting signs of Alzheimer’s in office. Reagan himself even admitted during a televised address on the Iran-Contra scandal that he often had a hard time remembering things, notes The Washington Post. Reagan was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s in 1994, five years after he left the White House.

Some folks can see the obvious ,,,,,some can't
says the pot to the kettle

Mentally Stable????

Family members don't need a medical degree to notice symptoms of Alzheimers, Will.

Doctors rely on tests and there is no reliable for Alzheimers.. Family are usually the first to notice Alzheimers...

already been over that.

Ronnie didn't spend a lot of time at the WH, he didn't spend a lot of time with his dad, period.

It's damn easy for someone to read a diagnosis, and say, "oh, I noticed signs of that back when".

Doesn't mean they actually did.

No one in the WH denies the guy had access for 18 months to the West Wing.

Who was that?

LOL!!
Love it.

I meant 18 months access to Trump during the campaign, senior campaign staff and then to the White House all gratis from Steve Bannon.
No one is denying that.

It was obvious to all others Trump has not been in the White House 18 months yet.

and, of course, you have evidence he was hanging around Trump during the campaign?

Read my post, you've already forgotten.
He has 200 people ON THE RECORD who were in the campaign and now the West Wing.
Do you even know what that means?
They were giving Wolff permission to quote them and/or audio-tape them.
Where are they now?
Fucking hiding from Trump, that's where.

Maybe you don't like to read.
Here's an interesting video of someone who was at the same dinner party with Bannon and Ailes.
Guest at Ailes-Bannon dinner details experience

Who was that?

LOL!!
Love it.

No one is denying that.

Where are they now?

I've read a lot of your posts, 2020....

Most of them attack Trump, and republicans, for having the audacity to breathe.

We won, you lost in an historic blow out. We won 30 states and over 300 electoral votes, how many states did Hillary win? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wolff's premise is that Trump didn't want to win the election, he wanted to create an audience for his new television venture.
That can easily be corroborated:
Check out the dates for these links:

Donald Trump May Launch TV Venture After Election | HuffPost
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../donald-trump-tv-venture_us_5804d13fe4b0e8c1...
Oct 17, 2016 - Son-in-law and top adviser Jared Kushner reportedly "approached" a firm specializing in media deals. ... While speculation has centered around the idea of “Trump TV,” launching an entirely new cabletelevision channel would be very difficult and costly. The Al Jazeera Media Network spent $500 million to ...
Trump TV: Is Donald Trump planning to launch a news channel ...
www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37716551
Oct 20, 2016 - Image caption Mr Trump's alternative broadcast streamed on Facebook live. Mr Hannity, a self-professed talk show host and effusiveTrump supporter, came under fire earlier this year for a "soft-ball" interview he did with Mr Trump. He responded to his critics saying, he "was not a journalist" and listeners ...
Jared Kushner Talks of a Trump TV Network With Media Deal Maker ...
https://ohiostate.247sports.com/.../Jared-Kushner-Talks-of-a-Trump-TV-Network-Wit...
About a month ago, Mr. Kushner informally reached out to Mr. Bourkoff, a veteran media investment banker, about setting up a Trump television channel, according to a person briefed on the matter. But the conversation with Mr. Bourkoff was brief and has not progressed since, and the banker is unlikely to work on such a ...
Trump's son-in-law held talks to set up Trump TV network: source
www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-tv-idUSKBN12H1F2
Oct 17, 2016 - Donald Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, informally approached LionTree Advisors Chief Executive Aryeh Bourkoff about setting up a Trump TV network after the U.S. presidential election, but the investment bank ... Fox News Channel, the most-watched U.S. cable network, took five years to be profitable.

Jared Kushner Talks of a Trump TV Network With a Media Deal Maker ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/18/us/.../donald-trump-tv-jared-kushner.html
Oct 17, 2016 - About a month ago, Mr. Kushner informally reached out to Mr. Bourkoff, a veteran media investment banker, about setting up a Trump television channel, according to a person briefed on the matter. But the conversation with Mr. Bourkoff was brief and has not progressed since, and the banker is unlikely to ...

Mentally Stable????

already been over that.

Ronnie didn't spend a lot of time at the WH, he didn't spend a lot of time with his dad, period.

It's damn easy for someone to read a diagnosis, and say, "oh, I noticed signs of that back when".

Ever see trump with his son except on photo opps? I feel sorry for Baron

LOL!!
Love it.

No one is denying that.

Where are they now?

You're attacking the messenger because you can't attack the message. "Sad".

already been over that.

That's one lonely kid.
His parents are assholes.
Do you see any love in this photo?
And what does Melania spray on her dress to make it stand out like that?
Why do they have the kid way over on the other side of the shot?

This is the guy and his wife whom the rednecks of America think relate to them. Biggest scam ever. Unbelievable.

trump-family-portrait.jpg

No one is denying that.

Where are they now?

I see little difference between Wolff and Kitty Kelly, or any of the other 'tell all' authors in history .

Have no interest in the book, like I had no interest in his predecessors.

You, ed, others see it as the new Bible, your opposites see it as a comic book.

I see it as a hack riding the wave of anti-Trump.

No one is denying that.

Where are they now?

I see little difference between Wolff and Kitty Kelly, or any of the other 'tell all' authors in history .

And you will as an ""independent"" see no reason to be anti trump ?He's so presidential ? Speaks the truth ?? have no reason to question his ethics? or ties to Russia and putin?

There needs to be about two palettes of butthurt cream delivered to the private quarters of the White House.
And it's beyond my comprehension that the asshole actually took to the mic yesterday to say, a year after his election, that he really is intelligent. Really!

Speaking of triggered hate filled progressives ^^^ anything else?

There was no popular vote idiot, no popular vote election, no popular vote campaign, no popular vote campaign strategy, ads, events. :itsok:

Where are they now?

And you will as an ""independent"" see no reason to be anti trump ?He's so presidential ? Speaks the truth ?? have no reason to question his ethics? or ties to Russia and putin?
?He's so presidential ?
Not really, but then, we haven't had a president like him before, have we, him not being a politician as such

Speaks the truth ??
not really

have no reason to question his ethics?
No more than any other president.

or ties to Russia and putin?

more. or less ties than the person he beat?

already been over that.

That's one lonely kid.
His parents are assholes.
Do you see any love in this photo?
And what does Melania spray on her dress to make it stand out like that?
Why do they have the kid way over on the other side of the shot?

This is the guy and his wife whom the rednecks of America think relate to them. Biggest scam ever. Unbelievable.

trump-family-portrait.jpg

Try to keep it classy libs, why are you bringing kids into politics :eusa_hand:

Speaking of triggered hate filled progressives ^^^ anything else?
YES going to dinner Best steaks in NY Have a scotch ,,crab cocktail and forget all the idiot trumpovitches here

Forum List

Back