Gutfeld: This is why Democrats are scared

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2022

The 'Gutfeld!' panelists react to President Biden's warning about 'extreme-MAGA Republicans,' as Republican candidates like Michigan's Tudor Dixon and Utah's Linda Paulson step up. Linda Pauson is adorable and sounds sane. I hope she gets elected.

TheReaper says: I love Gutfeld. News and laughs at the same time. The laughs keep the news from making me descend into despair.

I like Greg but I'm suspicious of any talent that works for FOX.
They revealed themselves as controlled oppo Pravda for the neocons before & during the election.
Fox News workers can only stick to an approved narrative that was already revealed as part of the DC UNiparty swamp.

Fox News is absolutely complicit in the condition of our country & it's a shame Gutfeld & Tucker work for them

They revealed themselves as controlled oppo Pravda for the neocons before & during the election.
Fox News workers can only stick to an approved narrative that was already revealed as part of the DC UNiparty swamp.

Fox News is absolutely complicit in the condition of our country & it's a shame Gutfeld & Tucker work for them
not everyone wants to work for the many democrat propaganda media outlets

Love Gutfeld, but the reason the democrats are scared is because Trump isn't on the ballot and the country's economy is turning to shit on their watch and it's not even debatable no matter what Joe Biden says. And there's nothing they can point to and be proud of that most of the country will agree with. It's like they're trying to fool everybody into thinking it's all good when everybody knows otherwise. And they come out looking like the hypocritical, lying, snake oil salesmen that they are.

Love Gutfeld, but the reason the democrats are scared is because Trump isn't on the ballot and the country's economy is turning to shit on their watch and it's not even debatable no matter what Joe Biden says. And there's nothing they can point to and be proud of that most of the country will agree with. It's like they're trying to fool everybody into thinking it's all good when everybody knows otherwise. And they come out looking like the hypocritical, lying, snake oil salesmen that they are.
The problem for them is running against Trump is backfiring. They can’t keep selling how bad Trump is when everything was better with him.

BINGO!
Gutfeld hated Trump until the moment he realized Trump was going to win.

The 'Gutfeld!' panelists react to President Biden's warning about 'extreme-MAGA Republicans,' as Republican candidates like Michigan's Tudor Dixon and Utah's Linda Paulson step up. Linda Pauson is adorable and sounds sane. I hope she gets elected.

TheReaper says: I love Gutfeld. News and laughs at the same time. The laughs keep the news from making me descend into despair.

Watched this earlier.

Can never argue with someone posting Gutfeld - but I gotta say - Jared Kushner gives me the creepy crawlies.

maybe the left is also scared being polls have been known to be as much as 10 points off? like when Hillary lost in a landslide in 2016, by what? I forgot. 20 million votes? they must know that these polls are probably giving the dems at 7 to 10 point lead. oversampling dems again?

Forum List

Back