🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gutless Libs' Latest 'Assault' on Christianity an Attack They Would NEVER Do Against Islam

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
LINK: Lou Dobbs Goes After ‘Obscene’ Zombie Nativity: ‘If You’re Going to Mock a Religion…They Should Have Chosen the Islamic Religion’

"Zombie-themed nativities are riling critics by offering up an infamous twist on the traditional Christmas scene that depicts Jesus’ birth".

In response to a cartoon involving Islam Muslims found to be offensive a terrorist attack was perpetrated against Charlie Hebdo. It has become understood that mocking Islam, Allah, or the Quran is off-limits and can result in violent terrorist attacks, attacks some Liberals have almost called 'justified'.

Christianity, however, is 'fair game'. Everyone knows Christians will not cut your head off, burn you alive, shoot up your office, or set off a suicide bombing just because you smear elephant dung on a statue of the Virgin Mary and call it 'art' or if you create a depiction of the Manger scene and make the Baby Jesus a 'Zombie'....

Where is the equal outcry against such deliberate attacks on Christianity? We are told we have to walk on egg shells and do whatever it takes not to offend Muslims / Islam.

Obama almost all but justified the murder of a US ambassador as he falsely blamed a video for the attack on Benghazi as he gave a speech before the U.N. by declaring, "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." BUT IT'S OK TO SLANDER JESUS AND MOCK CHRISTIANITY?!

Got it....

LINK: Lou Dobbs Goes After ‘Obscene’ Zombie Nativity: ‘If You’re Going to Mock a Religion…They Should Have Chosen the Islamic Religion’

"Zombie-themed nativities are riling critics by offering up an infamous twist on the traditional Christmas scene that depicts Jesus’ birth".

In response to a cartoon involving Islam Muslims found to be offensive a terrorist attack was perpetrated against Charlie Hebdo. It has become understood that mocking Islam, Allah, or the Quran is off-limits and can result in violent terrorist attacks, attacks some Liberals have almost called 'justified'.

Christianity, however, is 'fair game'. Everyone knows Christians will not cut your head off, burn you alive, shoot up your office, or set off a suicide bombing just because you smear elephant dung on a statue of the Virgin Mary and call it 'art' or if you create a depiction of the Manger scene and make the Baby Jesus a 'Zombie'....

Where is the equal outcry against such deliberate attacks on Christianity? We are told we have to walk on egg shells and do whatever it takes not to offend Muslims / Islam.

Obama almost all but justified the murder of a US ambassador as he falsely blamed a video for the attack on Benghazi as he gave a speech before the U.N. by declaring, "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." BUT IT'S OK TO SLANDER JESUS AND MOCK CHRISTIANITY?!

Got it....
Classic Liberal double standard. They have absolutely no explanation for this.

Got it....
Of course it's okay to slander and mock Christianity.

What do you want? for it to be like 16th century Holland where you get fined if you don't go to a Christian church or pray the right way?

People bad mouthing prudish uptight and angry bible belt conservatives does not an "attack" make.

Show me one Christian in America who is not allowed the freely exercise their religion

You know....the equivalent of this mockery of a faith or organized religion would be on par with displaying in your front yard a group of homosexual effigies hanging by their asphixiation-euphoria ropes just a little too long, as a Halloween display. If that happened, imagine the outcry? And it would be taken down in a jiffy by authorities..

I agree with Dobbs, have them put up a mosque display with an effigy of Muhammed dressed up like a pig or something. If they're going to go after religion, at least they should get some balls. Their beef with a certain religion is misplaced. I can't remember the last time I heard of a Christian throwing a homosexual off a rooftop to his death. In fact, come to think of it I've never heard of that...

I don't care if people slander or mock either religion so long as it is funny.

You know....the equivalent of this mockery of a faith or organized religion would be on par with displaying in your front yard a group of homosexual effigies hanging by their asphixiation-euphoria ropes just a little too long, as a Halloween display. If that happened, imagine the outcry? And it would be taken down in a jiffy by authorities..

Taken heavens you've come along. This thread was missing a gay angle. One-trick pony. lol

What the OP fails to mention is the PC Police in the town is trying to remove his silly Nativity scene and is fining him daily as result.

Taken heavens you've come along. This thread was missing a gay angle. One-trick pony. lol
You think people are mistaken as to who is behind the mocking of Christmas? Nobody is. It's the group that threw a Christian in jail this year. Doesn't take a crack detective to figure out who is hating on Christians when the Church of LGBT announces over and over that they are in a culture war against decency on all fronts.

You think people are mistaken as to who is behind the mocking of Christmas? Nobody is. It's the group that threw a Christian in jail this year. Doesn't take a crack detective to figure out who is hating on Christians when the Church of LGBT announces over and over that they are in a culture war against decency on all fronts.

This thread has nothing to do with gays. Nothing. Stop trying to shoehorn your obsession into every debate.

Of course it's okay to slander and mock Christianity.

What do you want? for it to be like 16th century Holland where you get fined if you don't go to a Christian church or pray the right way?

People bad mouthing prudish uptight and angry bible belt conservatives does not an "attack" make.

Show me one Christian in America who is not allowed the freely exercise their religion

You missed the entire point - flew right over your head. I am not saying mockery of Christianity should be outlawed. I have defended our Constitutional Rights the majority of my life.

I fully believe in freedom of expression, and you can mock anyone or anything. My point is the hypocrisy of Liberals. They would NEVER mock Islam because they value their heads / lives; yet, they mock Christianity because they know Christians ARE tolerant, ARE peaceful, and will 'take it' and turn the other cheek.

They rush to the defense of Islam if any jock is made or any mockery happens. They often defend violent responses made in the name of Islam...yet there is no defense to the same type of mockery and slander against Christianity that there is for Islam.

In many ways sometimes, Liberals are like chubby little bullies who are bigger than SOME kids. They pick on the smaller ones because they know there will be no repercussions yet leave the big kids alone because they know the big kids will 'cut their heads off' / 'burn them alive'.

If you think about it, that's why you have a strong defense, to be strong enough so that bullies like Liberals will leave you alone...yet the Liberals have always been so much against having a really strong military... ironic.

Got it....
Good to see that you want censorship against your fellow American.

Good to see that you want censorship against your fellow American.

You REALLY should read more before you post a knee-jerk response that leaves you looking like an ass...

Reference Post #12, the one right before your false accusation:

"I am not saying mockery of Christianity should be outlawed. I have defended our Constitutional Rights the majority of my life."

So do I get an apology? Nah, never mind...

What the OP fails to mention is the PC Police in the town is trying to remove his silly Nativity scene and is fining him daily as result.

Everybody knows the 3 wise men brought Gold, Frankincense, Myrrh, and BRAINS!!!!!.

Forum List

Back