Guy Tosses 5 Yr Old Daughter Off Bridge To Her Death

Everyone knows Joe Stalin and Adolph Hitler were Black men
Since the independence of Nigeria in 1960 the 3 ethnic groups, the Hausa, Yoruba, and Igbo, had always been fighting over control in the political realm. The Igbos seemed to have control over most of Nigeria's politics until the assassination of the then Igbo president Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi by Hausa general Yakubu Gowon. With this the Igbos seceded from Nigeria and created the Republic of Biafra. The Igbos had the upper hand until late 1967 when food supplies were cut off. By mid-1968 50% of Igbos were starving and thousands more were being slaughtered by Hausa and Yoruba soldiers. In 1970 the Igbos surrendered to the Nigerians and by then anywhere from 1 to 3 million Igbos had either starved or been killed.
You white people created a mess by colonizing Africa and dividing the continent up with no respect for traditional boundaries.
Lol, it's all the white mans fault. Got it.
Glad you understand.

Everyone knows Joe Stalin and Adolph Hitler were Black men
Since the independence of Nigeria in 1960 the 3 ethnic groups, the Hausa, Yoruba, and Igbo, had always been fighting over control in the political realm. The Igbos seemed to have control over most of Nigeria's politics until the assassination of the then Igbo president Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi by Hausa general Yakubu Gowon. With this the Igbos seceded from Nigeria and created the Republic of Biafra. The Igbos had the upper hand until late 1967 when food supplies were cut off. By mid-1968 50% of Igbos were starving and thousands more were being slaughtered by Hausa and Yoruba soldiers. In 1970 the Igbos surrendered to the Nigerians and by then anywhere from 1 to 3 million Igbos had either starved or been killed.
You white people created a mess by colonizing Africa and dividing the continent up with no respect for traditional boundaries.
Yea we make black men take boys from their families and make them soldiers and train them to murder and rape.
United States bombings of other countries
It is a scandal in contemporary international law, don’t forget, that while “wanton destruction of towns, cities and villages” is a war crime of long standing, the bombing of cities from airplanes goes not only unpunished but virtually unaccused. Air bombardment is state terrorism, the terrorism of the rich. It has burned up and blasted apart more innocents in the past six decades than have all the antistate terrorists who ever lived. Something has benumbed our consciousness against this reality. In the United States we would not consider for the presidency a man who had once thrown a bomb into a crowded restaurant, but we are happy to elect a man who once dropped bombs from airplanes that destroyed not only restaurants but the buildings that contained them and the neighborhoods that surrounded them. I went to Iraq after the Gulf war and saw for myself what the bombs did; “wanton destruction” is just the term for it.– C. Douglas Lummis, political scientist

Herero and Namaqua Genocide - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Herero and Namaqua Genocide was a campaign of racial extermination and collective punishment that the government of German South-West Africa (modern-day Namibia) undertook against the Herero and Nama people. It is considered to have been the first genocide of the 20th century.[1][2][3][4][5] It took place between 1904 and 1907 during the Herero Wars."

This is where Germany got their game plan for killing off Jews.

Yeah between abortion and black on black crime your breed could become extinct. Just think your brothers and sisters are doing it to themselves.
There are billions of Black people on this planet. Way more than any whites. You will be bred out long before Black people disappear.
You talking about your african buddies that sold your ancestors into slavery, and they still keep many blacks in poverty today. Just like democrats keep a majority of black people here in poverty. What a shame.
I'm talking about Africans, Blacks in the middle east, India, SE Asia, Australia, the Melanesian Islands, Europe, South America, etc. We are every where son. Not just in Africa and North America.
Are they reliant on others over there to?
Yes they rely on each other.
Got it, so they are used over there the same as they are here?

The Tasmanian genocide Abagond

Just because white people could they wiped out another civilization. What other culture has done that?

"The Tasmanian genocide (fl. 1826-1829) is where white British settlers wiped out nearly all the native people of Tasmania (then called Van Diemen’s Land) and then sent the few hundred still alive to prison camps where they died of disease and despair. Truganini (pictured), the last full-blooded Tasmanian, died in 1876."

What is it called when someone is not aware of information, asks for that information, then when faced with it their only retort is "Lol'ing"?

The guy is a sick bastard and needs the death penalty.

Why people are injecting race into the discussion is beyond me.

Oh, who is doing that?

Nutz started injecting race, do you see it as a racial issue?

I can't see his posts, I have that nutbag on ignore. Sorry, I may have misunderstood you. Can you forgive me? And please, let's all sing Kumbayah together.

You know I will. :p

There are billions of Black people on this planet. Way more than any whites. You will be bred out long before Black people disappear.
You talking about your african buddies that sold your ancestors into slavery, and they still keep many blacks in poverty today. Just like democrats keep a majority of black people here in poverty. What a shame.
I'm talking about Africans, Blacks in the middle east, India, SE Asia, Australia, the Melanesian Islands, Europe, South America, etc. We are every where son. Not just in Africa and North America.

You are used here. What are you talking about? Focus on the point. You have a depraved culture that relishes killing.

Yea we make black men take boys from their families and make them soldiers and train them to murder and rape.
Rape in the U.S. military - LA Times

US soldiers raped Iraqi boys in front of their mothers

Reuters 'covered-up' rape by US troops in Iraq - Worldbulletin

Pentagon Releases Startling New Statistics On Military ...
Nov 8, 2013 -Pentagon Releases Startling New Statistics On Military Sexual Assault ... Last year, soldiers were 15 times more likely to be raped by a comrade than killed by an enemy...

You are used here. What are you talking about? Focus on the point. You have a depraved culture that relishes killing.
Lol, get a life.

Did anyone of the usual folks who have all the answers on why blacks do what they do expound on why this guy threw his own daughter over a bridge?

Did they blame music, culture, upbringing or family?

Did they blame single family homes, welfare or record levels of "dont care"?

Lol, get a life.
Already have one. What are you going to do about your white pathology?

Did anyone of the usual folks who have all the answers on why blacks do what they do expound on why this guy threw his own daughter over a bridge?

He is a dumb ass who deserves to die.

They worship the gun....

upload_2015-1-8_13-16-24.jpeg

Drugs and mental issues were the only explanations i saw. The typical excuses for white pathology.

Forum List

Back