🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Guy Tosses 5 Yr Old Daughter Off Bridge To Her Death

90% of blacks are murdered by blacks, and 83% of whites are murdered by whites.

There are 14.82 murders per 100K by blacks versus 2.17 per 100K for white.

Per capita there are 7x more murders committed by blacks than whites.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf

Thats what were saying...White kill more than blacks and they have no reasoning for it

This ^^ is what we refer to as willfully stupid, folks.

Thanks for the data

I myself am a white man but I got to admit we whites are hell on Earth...

You're a limp-wristed, white-guilt plagued white, but I wouldn't go so far as to call you a man.
Fuck you pin head ... I call myself a man and that is enough...I do not own a gun so I am a MAN independent of guns and not a punk hearted piece of dog fuck like you

Lol.

As I said, a limp wristed white apologist, with nothing of note to add to the conversation aside from "white people are bad, bad bad bad, and that makes me bad, I'm sorry please forgive me, here's my ass it's all yours you big black man..."

You're a limp-wristed, white-guilt plagued white, but I wouldn't go so far as to call you a man.
Fuck you pin head ... I call myself a man and that is enough...I do not own a gun so I am a MAN independent of guns and not a punk hearted piece of dog fuck like you

Lol.

As I said, a limp wristed white apologist, with nothing of note to add to the conversation aside from "white people are bad, bad bad bad, and that makes me bad, I'm sorry please forgive me, here's my ass it's all yours you big black man..."
Leave the crack alone harlot.

Thats what were saying...White kill more than blacks and they have no reasoning for it

Thanks for the data

Good grief, some people really are incapable of absorbing information. It's right there in front of you, and you still don't perceive the reality.

Lol.

He's all yours, schlep. Funny you should bring crack into the convo...

Thanks for the data

Good grief, some people really are incapable of absorbing information. It's right there in front of you, and you still don't perceive the reality.
We know. You simply ignored all the data in this thread.

Lol.

Thank you I am done with that one...

Lol.

He's all yours, schlep. Funny you should bring crack into the convo...
I brought it in because I know thats what you are on most of the time you post. I told you I wont be your pimp nor supply you.

Fck you pin head ...
I would like to insult you, but with your intelligence you wouldn't get offended.
That's the problem with schlep, too.

I feel sort of pimp-y in bringing those two together. I've no doubt they are embarking on a torrid love affair as we type...

Are you two bonding nicely in private message land, schlep??? I'm sure it's peachy....

81LU8GFaj-L._SY355_.jpg

Fck you pin head ...
I would like to insult you, but with your intelligence you wouldn't get offended.
I pass gas in your general direction....

You use fecal imagery the way true artists use paint....

Thanks for the data

Yeah that whites kill more people than blacks...Its right there

Thanks for the data

Yeah that whites kill more people than blacks...Its right there

However blacks are mostly killed by blacks.

PS...you need to expand your brain outside your 2nd grade education. We're talking statistics now. Percentages.

Forum List

Back