🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Guy Tosses 5 Yr Old Daughter Off Bridge To Her Death

What does his tox screen say?
Why does that matter?
Tox screen? The racist is trying to make excuses for white savages. Next, she is going to justify this cave chimp by pointing to blacks.
Next thing you know he is going to claim the guy must be mentally insane.
The only racists I see in this thread so far are you two.
"put on your eye shades put on your glasses...you know where to put the cork"

How leftist am I ? I once accused Statistik of being a right winger....seriously... later I recognized my error...

I just saw this guy on television. This is an ugly case. It started out as a custody dispute and the judge ruled father could have the child. I guess testimony of the mother that this man was insane wasn't believable. He believed his daughter was God and could not be killed.

What does his tox screen say?
Why does that matter?
Tox screen? The racist is trying to make excuses for white savages. Next, she is going to justify this cave chimp by pointing to blacks.
Next thing you know he is going to claim the guy must be mentally insane.
The only racists I see in this thread so far are you two.
Well yeah...your ilk doesn't think racism exists. KKK lynches a man...you excuse it. White man savagely kills his spawn...blame blackie. You are a pathetic racist.

I just saw this guy on television. This is an ugly case. It started out as a custody dispute and the judge ruled father could have the child. I guess testimony of the mother that this man was insane wasn't believable. He believed his daughter was God and could not be killed.
Oh, that excuses him...you racist piece of shit.

They are pathological in their denial.

Pussycatlovert is an extremely stupid racist too. I think that gimp, Matthew, convinced her that he was superior...even though he can't walk, run, jump or fuck

Cain was a white man and Abel was Black....first murder goes to Whitey
From the same parents and one was white and one was black?

Lol!
It can happen with twins ...google it...beside that whole story is bogus...Adam and Eve were sea creatures...

Then why did you bring it up? Just trying to flame the board?

Keep on trolling, so far you have added nothing.
Why do you keep bringing up a stupid 80's movie?

It doesn't excuse him to ME. I believe the criminally insane should be terminated with extreme prejudice. It's liberals that want to show crazy people "mercy". However, because he asked the Judge to order the attorney to translate the Bible into Swedish, he will probably never see the inside of any prison.

Pussycatlovert is an extremely stupid racist too. I think that gimp, Matthew, convinced her that he was superior...even though he can't walk, run, jump or fuck

Should the insane be put to death? Do we execute "sick" people? Why not?

LOL...what makes you think I would even try to engage in a serious conversation with you...you are a racist piece of shit...you only deserve vitriol.

Youre insane. Should you be put to death?

LOL...what makes you think I would even try to engage in a serious conversation with you...you are a racist piece of shit...you only deserve vitriol.

That's because you are stupid. If this guy had the needle in his arm you'd be screaming that we don't execute sick people and you know you would.

Who did I throw off a bridge. Admittedly there are quite a few I would like to throw off bridges, but who did I actually throw off a bridge.

You know damn well you are afraid to answer the question because you would end up supporting this killer's "rights".

It feels so good to tie libs and race baiters up in knots.

That's because you are stupid. If this guy had the needle in his arm you'd be screaming that we don't execute sick people and you know you would.
This is why it is pointless to argue with a racist piece of shit...they like to try to assign arguments to you that you never made. Its quite pathetic.

Who did I throw off a bridge. Admittedly there are quite a few I would like to throw off bridges, but who did I actually throw off a bridge.

You know damn well you are afraid to answer the question because you would end up supporting this killer's "rights".

Who said you threw anyone off a bridge? I just said you were insane.

Who said you threw anyone off a bridge? I just said you were insane.
It is the racist self victimization thing...they have vivid imaginations.

Gads but it is satisfying to see liberals go off the rails. When they have nothing to support, it's the fall back

YOU RACIST!

Thank you both for making this rather dull day somewhat special.

Gads but it is satisfying to see liberals go off the rails. When they have nothing to support, it's the fall back

YOU RACIST!

Thank you both for making this rather dull day somewhat special.
Anytime you want me to humiliate you just let me know.

Forum List

Back