🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Guy Tosses 5 Yr Old Daughter Off Bridge To Her Death

Thats what were saying...White kill more than blacks and they have no reasoning for it

This ^^ is what we refer to as willfully stupid, folks.

Thanks for the data

Good grief, some people really are incapable of absorbing information. It's right there in front of you, and you still don't perceive the reality.

Yeah that whites kill more people than blacks...Its right there

However blacks are mostly killed by blacks.

PS...you need to expand your brain outside your 2nd grade education. We're talking statistics now. Percentages.
That makes sense because whites are mostly killed by whites. However, whites have killed more Blacks than Blacks have killed whites. History is full of documentation.

There is something I have noticed about the wing nuttia...they always go to gay baiting....is something for shrinks to analyze
Deep seated desires eeking out...
Possibly a defense mechanism called "reaction formation"
  1. What Is Reaction Formation? - Defense Mechanisms
    Reaction formation involves reducing anxiety by acting the opposite way that you feel... they are using reaction formation as a defense mechanism to hide their true feelings by behaving in the exact opposite manner. ...

I myself am a white man but I got to admit we whites are hell on Earth...

You're a limp-wristed, white-guilt plagued white, but I wouldn't go so far as to call you a man.
Fck you pin head ...
I would like to insult you, but with your intelligence you wouldn't get offended.
I pass gas in your general direction....
I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass

You're a limp-wristed, white-guilt plagued white, but I wouldn't go so far as to call you a man.
Fck you pin head ...
I would like to insult you, but with your intelligence you wouldn't get offended.
I pass gas in your general direction....
I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass

You mean up his ass...

But to get up his ass, you'd have to squeeze past schlep.

I found out yesterday that Asclepias is a smart guy and is also a troll trying to see how many responses he can get to his race baiting. I see you Asc.

The difference is you acknowledge the past instead of burying your head in the sand. You are the type that keeps me from condemning all whites.

You shouldn't be condemning all whites anyway. There are good and bad people all over the place, totally irrespective of pigment.

There is something I have noticed about the wing nuttia...they always go to gay baiting....is something for shrinks to analyze

Yes, the RWNJS have a really big obsession with gay oral sex, it appears. I would much prefer pussy, myself. But our Rrrrrrrraging Rrrrrrrrightie friends see the issue a little differently. They go off half-cocked.

Last edited:
The difference is you acknowledge the past instead of burying your head in the sand. You are the type that keeps me from condemning all whites.

You shouldn't be condemning all whites anyway. There are good and bad people all over the place, totally irrespective of pigment.
Coming from my earlier experiences it would be quite easy to do so. Luckily I met whites who were not representative of the thoughts I had as a teenager.

Forum List

Back