🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Guy Tosses 5 Yr Old Daughter Off Bridge To Her Death

What would make someone kill their own daughter by tossing her off a bridge? He looks inbred so I hope it was not more involved in this incident.

John Jonchuck Jr. charged with throwing his five-year-old daughter off a bridge in Florida National Post

girl_killed_florida-1.jpg
He looks like he has been involved in the occult. It's in the eyes. You cannot miss it. Very sad story.

Dude looks like a fucking lunatic.
People into the occult have that look in their eyes. Remember Manson? He was a member of a satanic church. It's a real dead look in their eyes and something else. I do not know if there are words to describe it. A spirit of murder? I'm not sure - it's a case of insanity though. Moral insanity.

What would make someone kill their own daughter by tossing her off a bridge? He looks inbred so I hope it was not more involved in this incident.

John Jonchuck Jr. charged with throwing his five-year-old daughter off a bridge in Florida National Post

girl_killed_florida-1.jpg

This is the mother's story:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Photo of little girl that was thrown off the bridge. The story didn't post. Hold on.

The mother of a 5-year-old girl thrown off a St. Pete bridge says she forgives the girl's father.

RUSKIN, Fla - ABC NEWS The mother of a 5-year-old girl thrown off a St. Pete bridge told ABC Action News her daughter was "her little angel and really now is an angel."

Michelle Kerr, 29, who has two other children, says she last saw Phoebe Jonchuck on Christmas Eve.

St. Pete police say the girl's father, John Jonchuck Jr., 25, threw the girl off Dick Meisner Bridge earlier this morning.I would do anything just to have her for one more day," said Kerr while crying. "Phoebe's spirit, she was so loveable."

Kerr says her relationship with Phoebe's father was strained and he became upset over news she was to be getting engaged to now fiance, Guy Kisser.

According to Kerr, she allowed Phoebe to live with her father because she suffers from multi sclerosis and struggled to take care of the little girl.

Kerr says she thought Jonchuck was "good" for their daughter

http://www.liveleak.com/
News Source:

Last edited:
Here is another story on the child thrown over the bridge by father: Dad Accused Of Throwing 5-year-old Girl Over Bridge - keyetv.com Austin News Weather Traffic KEYE-TV Austin - Top Stories

Updated: Thursday, January 8 2015, 02:20 PM CST ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) -- A Florida man driving toward a bridge over Tampa Bay pulled his car over early Thursday, took his 5-year-old daughter from the back seat, pressed her head to his chest, and tossed her over the rail, according to police in St. Petersburg. John Nicholas Jonchuck, 25, faces first-degree murder charges. His daughter, Phoebe, fell about 60 feet over the Sunshine Skyway bridge into the bay just after midnight, St. Petersburg police Chief Anthony Holloway said at a news conference.

According to story it was just after midnight when he threw her over the railing.

Read More at: Dad Accused Of Throwing 5-year-old Girl Over Bridge - keyetv.com Austin News Weather Traffic KEYE-TV Austin - Top Stories

January 8th is beginning of Full Moon - I believe sacrificed her to Satan. Look at this:

Today s Moon Phase

TODAY - Thursday, January 8, 2015
The Moon today is in a Waning Gibbous Phase. This is the first phase after the Full Moon occurs. It lasts roughly 7 days with the Moon’s illumination growing smaller each day until the Moon becomes a Last Quarter Moon with a illumination of 50%. The average Moon rise for this phase is between 9am and Midnight depending on the age of the phase. The moon rises later and later each night setting after sunrise in the morning. During this phase the Moon can also be seen in the early morning daylight hours on the western horizon.

Last edited:
Yeah, disabled crazy people who should have been institutionalized before they reached their majorities, having special needs kids and killing them.

Thanks, entitlement era. You rock!

"....She told the dispatcher her son London was gone in the water, and described him and his clothing in detail, then described herself as an officer approached her. She told several officers on the scene that she had thrown the boy into the water.
"One officer actually saw McCabe carrying him on the bridge, which he found odd considering the size of the boy."

"...The drop from the bridge deck to the water below is 133 feet. The Coast Guard, Newport police and fire and the Lincoln County sheriff's office searched for a victim in the water around the bridge."

"Family members told KGW that Jillian struggled with mental health issues at times and when she got overwhelmed, she did try to get help. They said she applied for assistance from public and private providers, but was not able to get any."

Nov. 2014 Mom throws son off Yaquina bridge

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

That just makes my stomach turn. You have to be some kind of DEMON SPAWN to hurt such an adorable little innocent human being. It's hard to even fathom.

What does his tox screen say?
Why does that matter?
Tox screen? The racist is trying to make excuses for white savages. Next, she is going to justify this cave chimp by pointing to blacks.
Next thing you know he is going to claim the guy must be mentally insane.
Wait, he might have PTSD after serving 2 months in Iraq as a cook.

Nah, like the Ft Hood slayer, he HEARD about someone in Iraq as a cook. Now he has to self medicate his PTSD.

Whatever is done to him will not stop the problem of people abusing or killing their children.

Fortunately, these children didn't die. They could easily have died if they had not been found. But, the parents were pot freaks so that makes it okay.

Cops Walmart Shoplifters Left Kids In Vehicle The Smoking Gun
see?.....its the pot.....

Yes we have about two generations of entitlement freaks, children of crazies and disabled system leeches who should have been locked up shortly after birth, and left to rot in an institution.

Thanks again, lefties, for unleashing them on us. Mainstreaming has worked out so well for everyone!

Hi Asclepias
A young man on a Sociopathworld website was also asking
why are more serial killers white and not as many are black.

I cited Eugene Coral Watts, who was black.

He was wondering if it was a difference in the criminal mind
or chemistry or birth or what.

I also brought up that for serial killers to slip from city to city independently
and have the resources to do that could be socioeconomic. People
may not question a white loner, but a black man they'd stay away from if they didn't know his family background or community connections.

it could be a mix of reasons why we let sick white people go so far without
getting help they kill their kids in such horrible way.

I've seen examples of POOR families, both white or black or other races,
where the parents are mentally ill or criminal and don't get help in time,
and starve or abuse their kids to criminal levels of neglect or death.

Normally whites and white families will go get mental health professional help
before blacks or minorities do. What about POOR people?

Are any of the socioeconomic factors and expectations coming into play here?

We could study this forever. Every case of mental or criminal illness
has social, spiritual, and other influences and causes.

The main thing in common I have found is that
the healing comes from forgiveness; so even if someone is
BORN criminally ill or mentally imbalanced, the deep
spiritual healing prayer to remove the sickness in the spirit
can help alleviate and manage the conditions, if not cure them in some cases.

But as for manifesting, any number of factors can affect
if the person gets help in time for their mental issues that otherwise lead to crime and abuses.

If people have Spiritual education, knowledge and empowerment
I believe that is a key factor. So there is both physical poverty
and spiritual poverty that feeds into the cycle of crime and abuse left unchecked.
The way I see it there are at least 2 reasons why there should be way more Black serial killers. Black people typically do not seek mental help due to pride and distrust of the medical establishment. We have way more stress/anger in our daily lives just living with racism.

is it a matter of targeting individuals
vs collective mindsets?

If the white lineage is more focused on individual identity
but the African/Latin/Asian-Americans are motivated
by collective identity as a community, would that
affect how you view other people and how violence is expressed?

what about one on one stalking and abuse of "one victim at a time"
vs. rioting or robbing a whole area of businesses or gang members as a group

what about that sociological factor?
does that manifest the same for all races percentage wise?
No such thing as individuals. We you come down to it humans are social animals no matter how much they want to be individuals. Whites are no exception to this rule and practice it diligently when it comes to asserting superiority more so than any other race.

What you may call a riot someone else calls a protest. What you call a gang others see as family or money making enterprise.

I know what you are saying. That we can never take the individual out of context with the whole.

What I mean is that each of us IS unique.
We have our own individual will, IN ADDITION and in conjunction with the collective will we all answer to.

There is BOTH.

You can neither impose the collective will on the individual
or the individual will on the collective by FORCE or it cause imbalance and unrest.

If we make decisions by collaborative and free choice, then it remains harmonious.

But must be chosen by free will.

A, if all we needed to was to blindly obey collective will, we'd be done by now.
Just a bunch of automatons following by blind faith.

But that's not what humanity is. We are not BORG. We are ALL INDIVIDUALS!
And yes, what affects one, affects all. That's the whole issue in life, how to balance this.
I think therein lies the pathology. If you were truly an individual you would not experience mental problems being isolated from other humans. The culture of trying to be an individual apart from the collective is a problem

Hi Asclepias
This is a VERY deep point, and the crux of the whole human struggle for freedom/free will vs.
the collective or greater good will of the whole. Thanks for bringing it up. If we can understand this,
all other conflicts can be put in perspective.

1. I find it IS because we have individual will that this causes the "cognitive dissonance" and "mental problems"
when our conscience gets mixed signals. We are STRUGGLING to balance what we want
for ourselves and our friends/families/committed interests with those of OTHERS in the same boat but with
different factors to juggle. With management and business, we balance workers with mgmt, company and customers,
and try to find where we agree or can "give and take" and work it out. We may bend one rule in one direction,
but balance it by giving leeway the other way somewhere else.

This is constantly going on. So when conflicts p ut pressure, and one person or one side gets X
but the other side gets slighted, it causes imbalance or conflicts of interest, and we seek to correct it.

Why can't you see the problems are caused by not fully mastering our ability
to reconcile our individual choices/responsibilities/will with that of others?

Of course, it is caused because we have our own free wills.
And YES it is PROBLEMATIC because that will IS tied to the will of others.

We are not automatons to the will of others or the collective will.

Even Jesus in the garden had to stop and really pray to be at peace with God's will for what was going to happen.
It wasn't automatic even for Jesus who had to work to reconcile, when all that human fear gets in the way.

A, I have a friend who specializes in networking with people, like you who are addressing this level.
If we talk by PM I am happy to refer you if I didn't already. Maybe we need a 3 way conference call and
see how we can help each other, since we are thinking on this higher level

2. As for you and your own situation.

Asclepias if people are one then what is separating you from Ben Carson or Allen West?
How can you identify these people as "not like you" if you and I are one.

Can you explain where that is coming from. Aren't you your own person
so when someone does things you do not relate to, that's them, not you.

Doesn't that show we are unique and not just automatically in sync with each other?
Thanks!
I think you would like my friend who may be able to address
the higher level you think on, if you already see humanity as one collectively.

That is very fine, and I am glad to know you are there already!
No wonder we connect, even where we differ by our experiences.

Have a great year, Asclepias! May all the support and successes
you need be multiplied in abundance this year as we all become closer to being one in harmony.

Yours truly,
Emily

Forum List

Back