🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Guy Tosses 5 Yr Old Daughter Off Bridge To Her Death

Gads but it is satisfying to see liberals go off the rails. When they have nothing to support, it's the fall back

YOU RACIST!

Thank you both for making this rather dull day somewhat special.
Anytime you want me to humiliate you just let me know.
The only humiliation going on in this thread is you and Nutz being proven to be idiots and below level intelligence.

Cain was a white man and Abel was Black....first murder goes to Whitey
From the same parents and one was white and one was black?

Lol!
It can happen with twins ...google it...beside that whole story is bogus...Adam and Eve were sea creatures...

Then why did you bring it up? Just trying to flame the board?

Keep on trolling, so far you have added nothing.
Why do you keep bringing up a stupid 80's movie?
WTF are you talking about?

Gads but it is satisfying to see liberals go off the rails. When they have nothing to support, it's the fall back

YOU RACIST!

Thank you both for making this rather dull day somewhat special.
You silly savage. It has nothing to do with the topic at hand...you are a racist...period. Doesn't matter if I agree with you or disagree with you on any given topic...you are useless because you are a piece of shit racist,,a lemming without any original thought, a whore to hate.

Believe me, you being racist has nothing to do with a deranged man killing his daughter.

I just saw this guy on television. This is an ugly case. It started out as a custody dispute and the judge ruled father could have the child. I guess testimony of the mother that this man was insane wasn't believable. He believed his daughter was God and could not be killed.
Oh, that excuses him...you racist piece of shit.
They are pathological in their denial.

It's like you're having a totally different conversation.

Tipsy didn't deny anything, you brain dead moron.

I just saw this guy on television. This is an ugly case. It started out as a custody dispute and the judge ruled father could have the child. I guess testimony of the mother that this man was insane wasn't believable. He believed his daughter was God and could not be killed.
It doesn't excuse him to ME. I believe the criminally insane should be terminated with extreme prejudice. It's liberals that want to show crazy people "mercy". However, because he asked the Judge to order the attorney to translate the Bible into Swedish, he will probably never see the inside of any prison.

It doesn't matter what you say, the racist retards are going to pretend you're saying something completely different, it's the only way they can justify their bizarre racist monologue. They have to pretend it's a DIALOGUE, and to do that, they have to just ignore what you are saying, and act like you've said something completely different...and then they can respond to that with their racist garbage and pretend it's justified.

The pathology is in the fact you buffoons dont recognize denial. Way to prove that. Now get back to making that money for your abusive pimp.

The pathology is in the fact you buffoons dont recognize denial. Way to prove that. Now get back to making that money for your abusive pimp.
If she works hard, she can get that double-wide by the time she is 60.

I taunt you because I like the way you butcher the language. You try to get thoughts out there, but sadly, your limited skill with the language means your posts are just a glorious compilation of nonsense.

Grades 1-12 receive funding for a special class for kids who come from homes where English isn't the #1 language. We get lots of kids whose parents speak Spanish, Croatian, Chinese...

I managed to get a kid in who qualified because his parents were so debilitated by alcoholism it had affected his own ability to communicate in regular, ordinary English. I suspect that might be Schlep's issue, or maybe it's just a black thing. I dunno. But I recognize the pattern. I'm here to tell you, Schlep..there are entitlement programs that will pay for you to learn to talk in a way that allows you to be understood by humans! Really!

If she works hard, she can get that double-wide by the time she is 60.
Shes already 70. She gave most of her money away to her crack habit though.

The guy is a sick bastard and needs the death penalty.

Why people are injecting race into the discussion is beyond me.
Because when 90% of all VIOLENT CRIME is done by BLACKS, they have to jump on shit like this because they don't get many other chances. It's what PROGTARD RACE PIMPS and PORCH MONKEY ULTRA RACIST NIGS do. They LOVE racism and HATE whitey, and that's about ALL THEY KNOW.
This thread seems to have set you off. You are typing in all caps. Calm down before you burst a blood vessel in your head. :laugh:

Now, don't get all uppity with him. The only uppity nymph allowed in USMB is boedicca. :lol:

Damned straight, bub.

The guy is a sick bastard and needs the death penalty.

Why people are injecting race into the discussion is beyond me.
Because when 90% of all VIOLENT CRIME is done by BLACKS, they have to jump on shit like this because they don't get many other chances. It's what PROGTARD RACE PIMPS and PORCH MONKEY ULTRA RACIST NIGS do. They LOVE racism and HATE whitey, and that's about ALL THEY KNOW.
This thread seems to have set you off. You are typing in all caps. Calm down before you burst a blood vessel in your head. :laugh:

Now, don't get all uppity with him. The only uppity nymph allowed in USMB is boedicca. :lol:

Damned straight, bub.

Remember this moment the next time you serve appetizers at my next World Cup party.

Pussycatlovert is an extremely stupid racist too. I think that gimp, Matthew, convinced her that he was superior...even though he can't walk, run, jump or fuck

Should the insane be put to death? Do we execute "sick" people? Why not?
Youre insane. Should you be put to death?

Was that a rhetorical question?

What does his tox screen say?
Why does that matter?
Tox screen? The racist is trying to make excuses for white savages. Next, she is going to justify this cave chimp by pointing to blacks.

who is the racist?
David Duke, you, pussycatlover...do you really need a list?

Notice how squeeze bitch doesn't condemn this savages actions. He must attend the same meetings as her.

I was referring to you

eta: why should anyone take your IQ if 70 seriously?

Last edited:
Pussycatlovert is an extremely stupid racist too. I think that gimp, Matthew, convinced her that he was superior...even though he can't walk, run, jump or fuck

Should the insane be put to death? Do we execute "sick" people? Why not?
LOL...what makes you think I would even try to engage in a serious conversation with you...you are a racist piece of shit...you only deserve vitriol.

you are a racist piece of shit

sorry shit for the insult

He ought to be hung in public.
To me, if he's given the death sentence, what he did to his daughter is what should be done to him. Then he would know exactly what it is that he did to her before he kicks the bucket since he of course has a better grasp than his daughter did on how severe what he did to her is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back