🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Guy Tosses 5 Yr Old Daughter Off Bridge To Her Death

I have to ask...Did this guy happen to be wearing pants that were too big? We all know that causes people to behave in criminal ways
He may have been a wigger, that explains a lot.
If he was a wigger he would not have killed his child.
Yeah, because blacks don't have a history of killing each other.
Yeah...whites are innocent. What an idiot!
Yeah between abortion and black on black crime your breed could become extinct. Just think your brothers and sisters are doing it to themselves.
There are billions of Black people on this planet. Way more than any whites. You will be bred out long before Black people disappear.

Whites have killed more whites than anyone else.
I feel safe walking through my neighborhood, can't say that about blacks walking through their neighborhood.
I can say it. You arent Black so I know you are timid. I have no fear no matter where I walk.
Oh I'm not timid back in the day I hung out with the brothers at their pool hall.
So why do you think Black people are afraid of their neighborhoods then? Did you just admit you were lying?

Next thing you know he is going to claim the guy must be mentally insane.
Wait, he might have PTSD after serving 2 months in Iraq as a cook.
Maybe he lived in the hood and all the negroes looting, drove him over the edge. Leave our great veteran's out of this, you piece of shit.

I have to ask...Did this guy happen to be wearing pants that were too big? We all know that causes people to behave in criminal ways
No he would have aborted it .

Yeah between abortion and black on black crime your breed could become extinct. Just think your brothers and sisters are doing it to themselves.

Could become extinct except reality shows that YOU are the ones that are becoming extinct lol
Just what am I? A hard working adult that thinks everyone has the right to the same? Unlike your kind that doesn't want the same for minorities? Keep them dumb and on welfare, all so liberals stay in power.

Wait, he might have PTSD after serving 2 months in Iraq as a cook.
Maybe he lived in the hood and all the negroes looting, drove him over the edge. Leave our great veteran's out of this, you piece of shit.

Men cant have abortions dummy.

since 1973 Black women have had about 16 million abortions. Thats alot of dead babies

150108-on-first-day-of-new-congress-gop-goes-after-disabled-social-security.jpg

His Home girl can

It is the type of crime a white savage would do...the guy must have learned the baby had negro blood.
Maybe she was sitting next to a Black kid when he came to pick her up from school.
He might have caught mama with a black guy.
Or maybe he is one of the millions losing their food stamps this year. Liberals did create the gimme society.
If that is the case...everyone look out, the privileged whites are gonna be pissed when they can't get those food stamps.
That's what nig$ers taught to stupid white people.

Wouldn't be a thread in USMB without at least one Rrrrrrightie Rrrrrrracist to swing by and hurl the N word, because, well, well, well, BENGHAZI.

I have only one fear and its fear itself and also that guy with the hockey mask you can't kill...he is a white man...

since 1973 Black women have had about 16 million abortions. Thats alot of dead babies
See Eugenics and the founder of Planned Parenthood. That tactic wont save the white race from disappearing though.

His Home girl can
She wasnt a home girl. She was white too.

You should have a better idea than me, since you blacks kill each other far more often than any race on the planet.

You tell us.
I asked why whites did it. I know why Blacks do it.

Hi Asclepias
A young man on a Sociopathworld website was also asking
why are more serial killers white and not as many are black.

I cited Eugene Coral Watts, who was black.

He was wondering if it was a difference in the criminal mind
or chemistry or birth or what.

I also brought up that for serial killers to slip from city to city independently
and have the resources to do that could be socioeconomic. People
may not question a white loner, but a black man they'd stay away from if they didn't know his family background or community connections.

it could be a mix of reasons why we let sick white people go so far without
getting help they kill their kids in such horrible way.

I've seen examples of POOR families, both white or black or other races,
where the parents are mentally ill or criminal and don't get help in time,
and starve or abuse their kids to criminal levels of neglect or death.

Normally whites and white families will go get mental health professional help
before blacks or minorities do. What about POOR people?

Are any of the socioeconomic factors and expectations coming into play here?

We could study this forever. Every case of mental or criminal illness
has social, spiritual, and other influences and causes.

The main thing in common I have found is that
the healing comes from forgiveness; so even if someone is
BORN criminally ill or mentally imbalanced, the deep
spiritual healing prayer to remove the sickness in the spirit
can help alleviate and manage the conditions, if not cure them in some cases.

But as for manifesting, any number of factors can affect
if the person gets help in time for their mental issues that otherwise lead to crime and abuses.

If people have Spiritual education, knowledge and empowerment
I believe that is a key factor. So there is both physical poverty
and spiritual poverty that feeds into the cycle of crime and abuse left unchecked.
The way I see it there are at least 2 reasons why there should be way more Black serial killers. Black people typically do not seek mental help due to pride and distrust of the medical establishment. We have way more stress/anger in our daily lives just living with racism.

is it a matter of targeting individuals
vs collective mindsets?

If the white lineage is more focused on individual identity
but the African/Latin/Asian-Americans are motivated
by collective identity as a community, would that
affect how you view other people and how violence is expressed?

what about one on one stalking and abuse of "one victim at a time"
vs. rioting or robbing a whole area of businesses or gang members as a group

what about that sociological factor?
does that manifest the same for all races percentage wise?
No such thing as individuals. We you come down to it humans are social animals no matter how much they want to be individuals. Whites are no exception to this rule and practice it diligently when it comes to asserting superiority more so than any other race.

What you may call a riot someone else calls a protest. What you call a gang others see as family or money making enterprise.

I know what you are saying. That we can never take the individual out of context with the whole.

What I mean is that each of us IS unique.
We have our own individual will, IN ADDITION and in conjunction with the collective will we all answer to.

There is BOTH.

You can neither impose the collective will on the individual
or the individual will on the collective by FORCE or it cause imbalance and unrest.

If we make decisions by collaborative and free choice, then it remains harmonious.

But must be chosen by free will.

A, if all we needed to was to blindly obey collective will, we'd be done by now.
Just a bunch of automatons following by blind faith.

But that's not what humanity is. We are not BORG. We are ALL INDIVIDUALS!
And yes, what affects one, affects all. That's the whole issue in life, how to balance this.

There are billions of Black people on this planet. Way more than any whites. You will be bred out long before Black people disappear.
You talking about your african buddies that sold your ancestors into slavery, and they still keep many blacks in poverty today. Just like democrats keep a majority of black people here in poverty. What a shame.

Forum List

Back