Guy who sat on Pelosi's chair gives interview.

Democrats are such evil, anti-American hypocrites. Weaponizing law enforcement. Nazi tactics.
If it was BLM and managed it’s way into the Oval Office during Trump it would be considered a hero by democrats.
Pelosi considers Floyd a martyr for "justice." Wish he did that home invasion at her mansion

Second that! :thup:

Good thread. I looked up the costs of the Jan. 6th incident. According to the mainstream media it cost over a billion dollars and at least 6 people died. And the cost of mass race riots in the last ten months? Less than a billion, and no deaths recorded. There is some rather huge discrepancies going on here.
Wait a minute, please. I am pretty sure some people in the blm/antifa riots (maybe in Portland or Seattle) got shot and killed, or am I just hanging out on this board too much?
Apparently, the liberal algorithms that YOUTUBE or TWITTER or Snopes uses filters out certain facts. Its really hard to verifiy anything when they make it hard to get "facts".
No. It was not on youtube, but main stream news. One of the Antifa people killed one of the bad asses militia like folk that came to town to stand up and fight the antifa/blm crazies, then a few nights later cops surrounded and killed him. All nice and neat, so to speak.

No. It was not on youtube, but main stream news. One of the Antifa people killed one of the bad asses militia like folk that came to town to stand up and fight the antifa/blm crazies, then a few nights later cops surrounded and killed him. All nice and neat, so to speak.
It was a hit, an actual execution. And Trump bragged about it at his rallies.

Both sounded like possible executions to me. Don't expect to see us vacationing in the great northwest and of course, not being paid, don't expect me to show up at a riot. Been there. Done that. Paid, of course.

Good to see that he is in high spirits and unbroken.
His lawyers should argue that Mr. Metcalf is a human being that, truth be told, has more right to occupy that office than that filthy fucking animal with the missing laptop. I doubt if Mr. Metcalf has to deal with people shitting in his driveway.

poopalosi.jpg

He 's back in Arkansas so he's suicidal..
Man spent 4 months in solitary and is smiling like a Cheshire cat.
A hard-working, family man smeared by the media.
Why did he spend 4 months in solitary?
Political prisoner.
Ok, so there was no reasoning behind it besides political prisoner? Were all the capital riot arrests political prisoners? Did they all spend 4 months in solitary?
Some have spent more than 4 months.
Technically defined as torture under U.N legislation who state more than 15 days is torture and a breach of the 8th Amendment.
These men and women need to sure the State.
I don’t believe you

I saw the guy sitting in that chair. He didn't steal anything and he didn't destroy anything. He just sat in her chair.

Guess that's sedition. Or is it insurrection??

And he sure was smiling like a Cheshire cat. Good for him.

I saw the guy sitting in that chair. He didn't steal anything and he didn't destroy anything. He just sat in her chair.

You were there the whole time and he didn't do anything wrong, just like when a squatter comes in yer home to squat they ain't doin' nuttin wrong.

You were there the whole time and he didn't do anything wrong, just like when a squatter comes in yer home to squat they ain't doin' nuttin wrong.

Would they lock that squatter in solitary for four months for squatting?? I doubt it.

Neither did anything wrong. LOL

If the squatter immediately left when asked.......I would leave it at that.

I am sure you wouldn't...

If the squatter immediately left when asked.......I would leave it at that.

Would they lock that squatter in solitary for four months for squatting?? I doubt it.

So, it's okay if I just go in yer house and make myself comfortable whenever I feel like it...address please..

The asshole drew his gun and fired first.

So, it's okay if I just go in yer house and make myself comfortable whenever I feel like it...address please..
If I was usurping your election and stealing your vote, you are more than welcome to come and sit in my office in peaceful protest.

If I was usurping your election and stealing your vote, you are more than welcome to come and sit in my office in peaceful protest.
That wasn't the case but you know it.

There was a leftist Brit who was in America illegally, who went to a Trump rally in Vegas.
He tried to steal a cop's gun and said his plan was to shoot Trump.
Illegal alien. Assault on cop. Conspiracy to murder.
He got 11 months jail.
Nobody arrested in the Capitol should get more than that.

Sure. If you can get by my dogs I wouldn't have a problem with you hanging around. Of course it would be on the other side of my fenced in yard. Have at it. LOL

This guy sits in jail for months while dems go unpunished for causing death at the border...just today a boat carrying illegal immigrants ran into a reef and sank...nice work Joe...I guess if you are an elected dem you can get away with murder....
just ask the capitol cop that murdered ashli
Americans "murder" terrorists every day.

Forum List

Back