Guy who sat on Pelosi's chair gives interview.

This guy sits in jail for months while dems go unpunished for causing death at the border...just today a boat carrying illegal immigrants ran into a reef and sank...nice work Joe...I guess if you are an elected dem you can get away with murder....
just ask the capitol cop that murdered ashli
Americans "murder" terrorists every day.
not in AMERICA, shit stain.....maybe in your fucked up head
What does that matter? Capitol Police took an oath to defend the Constitution against enemies both foreign and domestic. This Ashli trash got in the way of that oath.
There have been numerous BLM members that have taken pictures during their riots--Are you advocating for murdering them the same way as you are supporting the murder of Ashli Babbitt whose only crime was taking pictures? It's rhetorical, I already know you're a Hypocritical c-----, you know what you are.
No BLM were attacking the Constitutional duty of Congress.
Do your research--you are wrong as usual, c-----. You know what you are.
do you have some actual evidence or news stories from non-whacked out QAnon sites that BLM or Antifa were substantially involved in the attempt to keep Congress from accepting the certified EVs?

Blacks can be armed and about to stab someone and the left will defend them against a cop shooting them.

A white woman is unarmed and gets shot by a black cop and the left defends the cop. As the left would say, passing a fake 20 dollar bill is not a capital offense. Well climbing through a window unarmed in an occupied building is not a capital offense, no pun intended.

Fuck liberals.
You make up all kinds of weird shit in your head. Do yourself a favor and turn off Fox, and turn on an old repeat of 'Three's Company'. Watch Chrissie jiggle for a while.
You make up all kinds of weird shit in your head. Do yourself a favor and turn off msm, and turn on an old repeat of-- All in the Family ....... Watch Archie for a while.

This guy sits in jail for months while dems go unpunished for causing death at the border...just today a boat carrying illegal immigrants ran into a reef and sank...nice work Joe...I guess if you are an elected dem you can get away with murder....
What does that matter? Capitol Police took an oath to defend the Constitution against enemies both foreign and domestic. This Ashli trash got in the way of that oath.
There have been numerous BLM members that have taken pictures during their riots--Are you advocating for murdering them the same way as you are supporting the murder of Ashli Babbitt whose only crime was taking pictures? It's rhetorical, I already know you're a Hypocritical c-----, you know what you are.
do you have some actual evidence or news stories from non-whacked out QAnon sites that BLM or Antifa were substantially involved in the attempt to keep Congress from accepting the certified EVs?
Yup, Two known Antifa members posed as pro-Trump to infiltrate Capitol riot: sources Have you ever heard of John Sullivan? BLM activist inside Capitol claims he was 'documenting' riots, once said 'burn it all down' Now STFU commie.

Good thread. I looked up the costs of the Jan. 6th incident. According to the mainstream media it cost over a billion dollars and at least 6 people died. And the cost of mass race riots in the last ten months? Less than a billion, and no deaths recorded. There is some rather huge discrepancies going on here.
Wait a minute, please. I am pretty sure some people in the blm/antifa riots (maybe in Portland or Seattle) got shot and killed, or am I just hanging out on this board too much?

Don't forget kyle rittenhouse, he shot 3 people killing 2 of them.

You're dealing with a person who either likes to lie through their teeth or has been under a rock for the last few years.

Yup, Two known Antifa members posed as pro-Trump to infiltrate Capitol riot: sources Have you ever heard of John Sullivan? BLM activist inside Capitol claims he was 'documenting' riots, once said 'burn it all down' Now STFU commie.
Two. Wow that's like Trumps Stop the Steal.

Sullivan's gonna get a jail term, and permanent unemployable status, btw

her mansion
Nancy Pelosi has a BEAUTIFUL mansion.

Surrounded by a BEAUTIFUL wall.

I thought walls didn't work.

Oh yea that's right. Walls don't work if Trump puts them up. And guns don't work if it's a republican carrying it. But if it's an armed guard for a democrat, oh fuck yea they work.
They work fine when you're talking 20,000 square feet. They don't work at all when you're talking 600 miles. Or ANY substantial miles. It wouldn't work on the Canadian border, either. Way too much wildlife and natural flows of rivers and valleys and desert to make it ever work.

Nancy Pelosi's house isn't surrounded by any wall beautiful or not.

The person you replied to is lying but then, if a trump supporter couldn't lie, they wouldn't have anything to say.

Here is a video of people protesting Pelosi outside her house. There is no wall.

That's two more than you came up with. You talk a lot but you don't say much.

I never posited that BLM or Antifa were in Trump's attempt at insurrection. That's your failed baby. They were not involved in any significant numbers and Trump failed bigly

I never posited that BLM or Antifa were in Trump's attempt at insurrection. That's your failed baby. They were not involved in any significant numbers and Trump failed bigly
You asked for proof, I gave it to you. You cannot respond intelligently. There was NO attempt of insurrection by Trump, indeed there was a protest, there was no insurrection. So it is your lying ass that is pushing a false narrative that you cannot support.

i guess b4 you get your ass handed 2 you again, you should go back and finish--k-12...then, and only then, you might have a brain...doubtful

Forum List

Back