GW Law Prof Turley: ‘There Is an Effort to Try and Find Crimes in Everything’ Trump Does

Of course there is an effort to find out why he has lied about so many things. Why would he and his campaign members lie so often about so many meetings they first said never happened, and lie on so much paperwork ? The fact that those lies have been proven to be intentional actions gives anyone reason to wonder what they are trying to cover up. The are either covering something up, or they are mentally unstable. I want to know which it is.

Of course there is an effort to find out why he has lied about so many things. Why would he and his campaign members lie so often about so many meetings they first said never happened, and lie on so much paperwork ? The fact that those lies have been proven to be intentional actions gives anyone reason to wonder what they are trying to cover up. The are either covering something up, or they are mentally unstable. I want to know which it is.

when you lie about crap you dont need to it promotes two things;

1. you're sick in the head

2. you're covering something up

either way, the country deserves to know

when you lie about crap you dont need to it promotes two things;

1. you're sick in the head

2. you're covering something up

either way, the country deserves to know

Unless of course it's a Dem Politician.

Forum List

Back