GWB got nothing???

Conservatives have effectively admitted that all of our criticisms of Bush are true.

They've admitted it by virtue of the fact that they are giving so little support to a return to Bush years, policy-wise,

as represented by Jeb Bush or any of the past and future neocons in the GOP field.

In short, we've won that argument.

I always laugh when dumbfucks bring up Iraq. Like their wasn't talk of war since the end of the Gulf war. Or that Clinton bombed the fuck out of them in the late 90's.
There was talk of war From Bush cheney rummy etc etc Clinton bombed but didn't send 1000's to die and some coming home seriously injured ,,,,That was all on the SB bush and republican heads
It was still an act of war, dumbfuck. Your semantics just make you look desperate
then what do you call the first moron bush going into Kuwait?

He got his tax cut. He got no bid for pharmacy, he got the ability for the guv to spy on We the People. He got to Invade another county to get Cheney his rewards.

And, the sick bastard got his wish to kill a million souls.

And your dear leader double down on it all, where's you thread talking about that?
sometimes a president is left with shit he has to clean up ...you pubs don't like the way obama is cleaning up ,,, there was no way anything he did would meet with your satisfaction

I always laugh when dumbfucks bring up Iraq. Like their wasn't talk of war since the end of the Gulf war. Or that Clinton bombed the fuck out of them in the late 90's.
There was talk of war From Bush cheney rummy etc etc Clinton bombed but didn't send 1000's to die and some coming home seriously injured ,,,,That was all on the SB bush and republican heads
It was still an act of war, dumbfuck. Your semantics just make you look desperate

John Kerry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why de-rail your own thread? Boy, you just must enjoy looking desperate lol

He got his tax cut. He got no bid for pharmacy, he got the ability for the guv to spy on We the People. He got to Invade another county to get Cheney his rewards.

And your dear leader double down on it all, where's you thread talking about that?
sometimes a president is left with shit he has to clean up ...you pubs don't like the way obama is cleaning up ,,, there was no way anything he did would meet with your satisfaction

Said he wouldn't renew the patriot act, he did.

Said he would get us out of SW Asia and the ME, he didn't.

Said he would save the average family on health care, costs more for less.

Said if you like your doctor you could keep them, in most cases you can't.

Said if you like your insurance you could keep it, 10s of millions lost the insurance they liked.

Awarded liar of the year on those two.

Said he would be the most transparent administration in history, turns out to be on of the largest obstructionist administrations in history.

Swore to enforce our laws, broke them millions of times himself.

Been beat down by the courts numerous times for violating the Constitution, which he swore to uphold. The latest being on the fast and furious executive privilege claim.

I could go on, but your so ignorant, I'd be wasting my time.

You got to start another pointless, dishonest, hyper-partisan, idiotic troll thread. One of countless others here that will be rightly scoffed at by many and then soon forgotten by all.

If you want to piss into the wind, go outside.

Said if you like your insurance you could keep it, 10s of millions lost the insurance they liked.

Said he would be the most transparent administration in history, turns out to be on of the largest obstructionist administrations in history.

Been beat down by the courts numerous times for violating the Constitution, which he swore to uphold. The latest being on the fast and furious executive privilege claim.

I'm ignorant?? Schmucko look at all the good hes done You're nothing but a blind republican

I'm ignorant?? Schmucko look at all the good hes done You're nothing but a blind republican

If you seriously think he's done good, not only are you ignorant, you're also delusional. It will take decades to undo the damage he's done.

If you seriously think he's done good, not only are you ignorant, you're also delusional. It will take decades to undo the damage he's done.
And HOW LONG will it take to get those millions who lost jobs in your morons last year to get their jobs back? How many over 200000 job producing months did the guy you hate have ??68 straight?? Let any lying pos republican beat that

decades? Youre so fos We're still working on the feces your last president left us

"the evil men do live after them ,,the good oft interred with their bones ,,,,so let it be with bush"

And HOW LONG will it take to get those millions who lost jobs in your morons last year to get their jobs back? How many over 200000 job producing months did the guy you hate have ??68 straight?? Let any lying pos republican beat that

Guess you missed this little fact. My B/U

A new analysis of government data shows that two-thirds of the net increase in employment since President Obama took office has gone to immigrant workers, primarily legal immigrants. Although the level of new immigration overall has fallen, legal immigration remains very high. While economists debate the extent to which immigrants displace natives, the new data make clear that there is no general labor shortage in the United States. This analysis calls into question the wisdom of bringing in more than a million new legal immigrants each year at a time when the employment situation remains bleak.

Who Got Jobs During the Obama Presidency?

Nothing like your dear leader watching the backs of citizens, with friends like him, who the hell needs enemies?

A new analysis of government data shows that two-thirds of the net increase in employment since President Obama took office has gone to immigrant workers, primarily legal immigrants. Although the level of new immigration overall has fallen, legal immigration remains very high. While economists debate the extent to which immigrants displace natives, the new data make clear that there is no general labor shortage in the United States. This analysis calls into question the wisdom of bringing in more than a million new legal immigrants each year at a time when the employment situation remains bleak.

Nothing like your dear leader watching the backs of citizens, with friends like him, who the hell needs enemies?
Perhaps you might get the scum repping you in Washington to do something about all those jobs leaving our shores??? as of now they sit on their hands

decades? Youre so fos We're still working on the feces your last president left us

Right, let's just forget about the 500,000 pages of new regulations that are costing the country hundreds of billions of dollars a year. Not like they're hurting anything, right?

Well at least you've changed my opinion of you, you went from ignorant and delusional, to just plain old every day stupid. But hey, don't feel bad, that puts you right on pare with all the other maobamabots.

Perhaps you might get the scum repping you in Washington to do something about all those jobs leaving our shores??? as of now they sit on their hands

Exactly who would that be, give me names in less than 2 minutes, I want to keep you honest, although you're most likely too stupid to use google.

Forum List

Back