The Liberal Ten Commandments

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Okay, this should cause some real steam rising from certain sources. Some for defaming the commandments and other for defaming Liberals (a label I don't like anymore – I call them Leftists and Progressives). Here's just the first one:

I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.

Liberal Version: The Government is your sovereign, almighty and supreme, which raised some of you from the ranks of American citizens, lavished you with riches, privileges, and power, granted you immunity from prosecution, and rendered you secure in your lives for the rest of your days. You shall worship no other sovereigns before the government.

Read more: Articles: A Liberal Version of the Ten Commandments

Oh my. A right winger making shit up and then claiming liberals believe it. Keep it up buddy. That's how Hannity got rich.

Okay, this should cause some real steam rising from certain sources. Some for defaming the commandments and other for defaming Liberals (a label I don't like anymore – I call them Leftists and Progressives). Here's just the first one:

I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.

Liberal Version: The Government is your sovereign, almighty and supreme, which raised some of you from the ranks of American citizens, lavished you with riches, privileges, and power, granted you immunity from prosecution, and rendered you secure in your lives for the rest of your days. You shall worship no other sovereigns before the government.

What I find amusing about all of Longknife's threads is that he copies and pastes what he finds on the internet- true/false- all the same to him.

What I find amusing about all of Longknife's threads is that he copies and pastes what he finds on the internet- true/false- all the same to him.

As usual, you attack me instead of coming up with a reasonable refutation of what I posted. There is an Ignore function, in case you didn't know.

Oh my. A right winger making shit up and then claiming liberals believe it. Keep it up buddy. That's how Hannity got rich.

A) It's not made up. It describes Liberals to the letter.
B) Whether or not you believe it is up to you. That it's the true isn't up to you.

You want a reasonable refutation of something that is not reasonable. Furthermore, only a unreasonable person would believe such tripe anyway.

Forum List

Back